Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanks & lvl46 elites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Tanks & lvl46 elites

Dear STS, please do not make the same mistake like this season with throwing tanks out from all elite parties.

This is not buff-begging thread, i hope you all know what you should change....

Thanks for listening this lame warrior.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jakubson For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I will do something weird now.. I will quote myself !

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    People who have a main character a warrior can level up a rogue ( much faster ) with this new feature (autolevel to level 41) . If you are rogue in an active guild you get invitation instantly to a party full of dps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I have rogue lvl41, but i like more playing with tank....and i cant because tanks r only slowering ptys, hope that more ppl have same problem....

I just want tell that ingame r 3 classes, not only one usefull for elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

They have to change many things...warriors do not do enough damage to be in pts but they are incredibly strong so really helpful in pvp! Warriors must be buffed but just for pve...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

If they don't make any changes,based from the TS that running like now I won't invite any warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I dont see much difference from tindirin in the mob layout in maps and we all saw how that expansion went for wars -.-
    Its useless asking anymore now, STS isn't going to buff us warriors, nor any new/revised skills that are actually useful ( like party buffs).
    Time to hang up the sword and pick up the bows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I will do something weird now.. I will quote myself !
    Rogue Legends. XD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladysophie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I believe it's been suggested numerous times before, but fixing the warrior's taunt to be more effective so it can keep the heat away from the DPS would make warriors more desirable in elite maps. In the current state, a warrior can be effective but he/she has to be extremely skilled in order to effectively keep mobs' attention, but these warriors are few and far between. I don't see why it's do hard for STS to make this happen.

Ps: I play a mage and a rogue.
    Last edited by Bluebatthing; 06-14-2015 at 03:45 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebatthing For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Lol endless Storyy....seriously I wonder that no serious Game Magazinge has interviewed Sts lately Because this game has got 3 classes but only one class gets favoured. SMH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Makes me sad to see my warrior sitting on the sideline . I understand it's diffacult to buff or change something without effecting other class in pvp . I mite have a simpler solution something Sts already did on goblin event . They added x2 chance to double attack pve only . Now if they can add similar bonus x2 chance to cast taunt on taking damamge or attack on warrior mythic set bonus or simply add them on sword and shield . Even better add them on each piece of gear to guarantee we can hold aggro entire time . I think something like this should not effect other class in pvp. Lol my 3rd time editing I just had another idea.Tank pet that taunts or aggro mobs and boss ( AA pulls in mobs and taunt) or normal attack always taunt and gives something extra to warrior ) just my thoughts guys Thx for reading

One more thing asking to nerf dps class just to get a spot on team isn't the answer imo , or any other class.
    Nerfing means more difficult to do tomb runs. Just becareful what you ask for Sts mite nerf the class but tomb difficulty stays the same.
    Last edited by Trojan2100; 06-14-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I was checking up on warrior taunt skills , I didint notice this before but now I see why tank can't hold aggro . None of the taunt skill has a timer . When you use taunt you get the mobs or boss attention then he goes and attack random players.
    They need to add : Taunt enemies for next 6 - 8 seconds . This seems like easier solution

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojan2100 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    I was checking up on warrior taunt skills , I didint notice this before but now I see why tank can't hold aggro . None of the taunt skill has a timer . When you use taunt you get the mobs or boss attention then he goes and attack random players.
    They need to add : Taunt enemies for next 6 - 8 seconds . This seems like easier solution
    Taunt used to work beautifully before, its almost completely broken. Even with taunt enabled on all the skills, the mobs never get pulled closer as they used to. As a Workaround, I am using the pet 'fritters' to compensate the pull which seems to work for a little bit. unfortunately between pulls, some dps have to die.

A rogue using razor is an agro magnet while a tank charged WM and heal does not even get bosses to turn towards tank for a moment.

Hope we get some focus on the basic skills broken for warriors. I started AL on a warrior and still love tanking tough maps and hope this issue will be fixed before we move into expansion.

As STS did a good job fixing the broken skills of rogues/ mages, hope the taunt skill for warriors would be fixed soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pve-join mage or rogue fast
    Pvp-join tank fast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Taunt needs to be fixed. I will reserve judgment on everything else until we see how the new elites play out.

With the new equipment now emphasizing armor over damage, it makes me think they cranked up the mob and boss damage. If they did this and fixed taunt, wars will have no trouble getting a party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

at this point, they should just make it so the mobs and bosses one hit every all rogues and sorcerers in elites, but allowing a warrior with enough HP and armor to survive. Meanwhile, the mages heal actually heals the warrior's HP and w/o this heal, the warrior's self heal and potions wouldn't be able to keep up with damage taken as well. A team of rogues shouldn't be able to complete a map like they do now, and not only completing it, they break record times!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

The only concern is having no warrior or mage to pt with. Also mage heal holds more aggro than all tank skills combined... Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Pretty sad that in elite is not working the basic game mechanism and only one character rule whole game there.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alongcay View Post
    Pve-join mage or rogue fast
    Pvp-join tank fast
    This. Atm tanks are only good in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Potion Cooldowns.

Take away the ability to mindlessly potion-spam and you'd be surprised how viable tanks become. That 2-sec shield is more necessary when mobs are draining your and you can't replenish it as quickly.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

mesalin

My main char is war... Oh sorry was till i got 41... Big problem with war is? All know here : taunt. Nobody want Pt wars for elites / tombs/ other maps
    My friend's helped me planar tombs with my new rogue 41 huh i asked any switch for war?( they have2-3 endgame chars) and they answer don't need. And we did planar tomb1-2 with full rogue party. Also elite like wilds don't need war xc i so sad cuz i love play with war and if i want to farm and get pt i need to make rogue/ mage.
    Also in ts we can see that don't need war...
    Goodbye war?

I'm so fresh