Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: June 18, 2015 = Best Day of My Life

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Default June 18, 2015 = Best Day of My Life

School ends!!!

I remember NINE months ago I posted this thread :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Off-to-School!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? NINE-FREAKING- MONTHS!!! Well, in a couple more months, I will be a senior in high school. And in another nine months, I will be graduating!!!! Time flies. *Thank GOD*

Well, during those months in school, most of you have not seen me on quite often. If you refer to the thread above, it explains why. Yes, I did achieve my goal with all "As." (Most "A+" some just plain 'ol "A" and one "A-". English Honors.......never good in English) It was not easy at all. In fact, it was, as expected, the hardest year yet.

This summer, I have summer work for AP classes but I will make sure to try to get on more frequently.

As a continuation of the thread above, this is my load next year (I want you guys to share yours if that's ok or comment about something school-related):
    AP Chemistry (The teacher is a joke. He is easier than my Honors Chemistry teacher.)
    AP Physics (Heard it was uber hard)
    AP English (Love the teacher. Interesting and sarcastic)
    AP Government (The teacher just knows how to teach, unconventionally)
    AP Spanish (Most colleges I am looking at requires four years of a foreign language)
    AP Calculus AB (because my school does not offer BC unfortunately)
    CITVC (Amazing course; stands for "Contemporary Issues Through Videoconferencing")
    Anatomy and Physiology Honors (Hopefully, I can do something in the medical field)

It is unfortunate that scheduling is an issue, but it is. I will be called in during the summer when the guidance department decides to create the master schedule for all of the students.

See ya IG,

Sheugokin/Alex
    Last edited by Sheugokin; 06-16-2015 at 05:48 PM. Reason: I guess my matriculation into AP English should be revoked.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post: