Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
Wish that could be my mantra. Many teenagers, including me, tend to look for instant gratification (partying, etc., etc.) and it is really hard, but I have to resist the temptation and focus on my goals.

My sister took it this year, and yeah she told me it was difficult. My teacher (currently I have her for my Honors Physics and therefore got recommended for AP) is a sweet Russian lady with a heavy accent. BUT SHE IS THE BEST! Learned so much from her honors class and ready to take her next course. The course for AP Physics at our school is geared towards Mechanics and Kinematics, not Electricity and Magnetism.

(BTW, my sister took the exact same courses that I will be taking, except she took regular Calculus instead of AP.And as further proof of your claim, she got all "As" except a "B" in AP Physics.)

Yeah I took the SATs last October (Subject Test for Chemistry) and this January, May, and June (Subject Tests for Physics, Biology Molecular, and Mathematics Level II). I have a pretty good foundation I think, but much to be improved. I started from a pitiful 1770 at the initiation of my SAT prep classes and ended up with a 2120 at the May sitting. In October I took the Chemistry SAT IIs because I forgot to take them during my sophomore year (Got a whopping 770! ). Still waiting for my June scores.

Thanks so much! I will need it! My schedule next year will be hectic if everything turns out the way I want it to.

@All- Thank you for your support guys! I wanna hear from you guys! How is high school/elementary school (those days.....ah.....)/undergraduate school/graduate school/everything else lol.
Want some honest advice? Don't waste your time on games. Just go crazy senior year to get into a top school (Stanford->Silicon Valley, New England Ivy->Wall Street).
Just study your butt off for 2300+ SAT, 750+ SAT II and 3.95+ GPA. Then take a chance at Ivy League schools for undergrad. Honestly, that's how you open doors of opportunity to the modern world dude. You can make 6 digit salaries within a few years out of undergrad that way, and it might seem like a buncha preaching BS right now, but you'll never regret it a decade into the future.