Thread: This could make PVP fun again for everyone

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    reply to ur reply
    3) How do we reset KDR? only deaths will get 0? or kills too? is this also going to apply for pve?
    4) I understand the only reason not to remove these aps would be for the players who played honest and for their hard work and effort but still think about it.would removing them will not make it better?

Now i m still in support for tier thingy....
    a) if grouping is balanced then should it be a problem? and the point of teir system to balance players according to stats
    b)if plalyers are grouped according to stats it seems more like fairplay. the only thing that could stop u from winning is team coordination,pets,builds,timing,lag.
    a)this also creates more competition...say i m a tier 3 player but everyone are coming with nekro so i want to play at lower tier. so i could change my gear, like rogues could shift from dex/dmg equips to int/str equips...so overrall players would have think more than just dmg and crit.
    Hey some pretty good points you raise so I'll answer the easier part first ^.^
    3) The seasonal kills and deaths u have gotten will reset although i think there should still be a global k/d count where you can see all of em.
    4.)Removing them is not the solution in my opinion as people would still care about their K/D ratio and keep on farming. The solution would be to restrict those you can kill and those you cant by separating them through K/D ratio which seems the most efficient system till now.

As for the tier thing there is one major problem with it, there are simply not enough people playing PVP to be able to introduce such a tier thing. Already different lvls get grouped together because there arent enough people playing PVP. You would wait 20 mins to get one CTF map opened

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Hey some pretty good points you raise so I'll answer the easier part first ^.^
    3) The seasonal kills and deaths u have gotten will reset although i think there should still be a global k/d count where you can see all of em.
    4.)Removing them is not the solution in my opinion as people would still care about their K/D ratio and keep on farming. The solution would be to restrict those you can kill and those you cant by separating them through K/D ratio which seems the most efficient system till now.

As for the tier thing there is one major problem with it, there are simply not enough people playing PVP to be able to introduce such a tier thing. Already different lvls get grouped together because there arent enough people playing PVP. You would wait 20 mins to get one CTF map opened
    3) if there is special kdr for season then it seem alright
    4) i guess u r right about this.

Well u r saying not enough players are pvping, maybe because they always get killed by high geared players and they know they dont have chance when they killed within 1 sec while some players dont like pvping. people may start pvping because they know the player is having similar stats. i have seen in game when all pvp players in a match have legendary gears,say tdm, it usually ends with 18-20 same when both teams have mythics.

Konan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I myself have really come to have issues with the KDR . I think that KDR should be moderated . If someone is known for having 1000 deaths and 0 kills . they should not be allowed in PVP arenas , obviously because they are dummy toons to build KDRs. i have seen numerous times lately, toons with no gear on what so ever . running around dying in TDM . there will be 3-4 charecters strickly set up so that the opposing team , which usually dual box the charecters , can rack up kills . This makes a charecter look like there great at pvp when in reality there horrible . Yet they still get there names posted on the leader boards for kills when there only kill spamming dummy toons .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

why not making a stat based maps much more simple xD
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

A stat based map in itself doesnt sound like a bad idea, the only problem we'd have is, there simply arent enough pvp players as it is, so if we create another map they would get spread even further apart, the idea with the K/D ratio would still be efficient and wouldnt make all players have to wait for long to get those maps filled

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

So yeah nothing is going to happen i guess, devs too busy with expansion and this means people with less than 50mio gear can stay in pve and keep away from pvp till they get rich enough or bored of the game.