Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In case you wonder ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

There are two great ideas. Madnex's trimmed server and Anarchial's legendary bundle. Second looks easier to implement though, infact i don't get why there is not a legendary testing pack. Everyone more or less in real server will run Rengol expansion with legendary gears upwards.
    In my opinion nothing will change though. It will still be the same people, person less person more, giving feedbacks now that will still give them cause majority of the people running test server dont feel the need or have the knowledge to give detailed feedbacks. Lots of them report bugs cause its simple, that is what is really important imo. If sts made a forum contest tagged to the test server content am sure there will be way more feedbacks and everyone would be happy hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
    There are two great ideas. Madnex's trimmed server and Anarchial's legendary bundle. Second looks easier to implement though, infact i don't get why there is not a legendary testing pack. Everyone more or less in real server will run Rengol expansion with legendary gears upwards.
    In my opinion nothing will change though. It will still be the same people, person less person more, giving feedbacks now that will still give them cause majority of the people running test server dont feel the need or have the knowledge to give detailed feedbacks. Lots of them report bugs cause its simple, that is what is really important imo. If sts made a forum contest tagged to the test server content am sure there will be way more feedbacks and everyone would be happy hehe
    The point is that testing will not be so much of a pain anymore. I remember when I was on test server and had to zone to another instance in order to test/play something, I would have to go through 5 minutes of the running dog.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The point is that testing will not be so much of a pain anymore. I remember when I was on test server and had to zone to another instance in order to test/play something, I would have to go through 5 minutes of the running dog.
    Man i hate that dog. I understand its frustrating. I agree with the dual server to ease for the real testers to test it out
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    In that case maybe its sts that should get better testing servers XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchial View Post
    Not all likes to find bugs like you . Some like to have a sneak peek at the new content of new expansion and enjoy it. Some like to be flashy in test server as well.
    You cant tell anyone to keep their butts out of a test server just because u dont want them. Its rude and unwanted. Anybody can keep their butts in or butts out of the test server as they please.
    I believe you have misunderstood. This influx of rich-wannabe's and show offs is detrimental for the WHOLE server, which includes the few people that are being productive and are trying to actually test the new content.

When the "selling point" of the test server becomes "hey, come feel rich for a week" instead of "hey, come help see if this stuff is okay", then there's an issue for t-server's efficiency. An issue easily resolved by making the gold cap 100k. The only rude and unwanted people on TS are the greedy mechant and rich-wannabe's.

Nothing wrong with taking a peek and then being on your way; at least those people are not in the way of those who have the time/mood to do something productive in order to help the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    I believe you have misunderstood. This influx of rich-wannabe's and show offs is detrimental for the WHOLE server, which includes the few people that are being productive and are trying to actually test the new content.

When the "selling point" of the test server becomes "hey, come feel rich for a week" instead of "hey, come help see if this stuff is okay", then there's an issue for t-server's efficiency. An issue easily resolved by making the gold cap 100k. The only rude and unwanted people on TS are the greedy mechant and rich-wannabe's.

Nothing wrong with taking a peek and then being on your way; at least those people are not in the way of those who have the time/mood to do something productive in order to help the game.
    Practice makes Asp. Preach!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I would test and run my best but I only have apple products ... But I can't . But most don't care to give feedback they run and they keep info for themself so they have a upper hand in the game. Some wanna feel rich and who cares if poor are given good stuff it gives them a taste and they more likely to go and set that as a goal to get for themself
    Last edited by Iamsenpi; 06-18-2015 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Lol I have suck spelling

I am a rouge <3 rouge legends! Ps my name is manicures

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iamsenpi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I think STG should implement an ingame poll in the game or something. Or at least a comment option.

For people who aren't forum-savvy.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code