Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In case you wonder ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Default In case you wonder ..

In case you wonder how some people are testing the new content ( Screenshot Below ) Right now every town is spammed with buy and sell. Why not to provide same gear to all the people who are testing the new content and the gear to be untradeable. I went into dungeons and i was testing the new content with people with legendary gear ( same like mine ). You can't play on normal maps with legendary gear ( almost alone ) ! I don't even want to imagine how elites are.

What "merchants" ( with nekro,samaels+ other arcanes ) did on test server? They finished all maps after that they had to give a feedback here on forum and they came with a conclusion "year normal maps are way too easy" . Few minutes later the server was bounced and all maps difficulty was raised. And now you have it. Everyone is busy with merching on test server... please don't bother them.. They are testing the market.

P.S.

The "merchants" are not really rich on actual server. They have a lot of assets because they plat farmed and converted the plat into gold. Who am i to judge? YOLO !
    Last edited by Titanium; 06-17-2015 at 12:05 PM. Reason: P.S.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Said it before. Gold cap has to be 50k and trades unavailable. It's not feel-rich week, it's Test Server week.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I wonder how skewed the test results are if everyone is decked out with max gear?

"Maps are too easy."
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Yea I've noticed hardly anyone running the new maps. Guess everyone to busy being fools rich
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I'm in the picture mhahaha, and yus i am poor on normal, but on this server i'm rich as something rich.I did not convert 2k plat into gold( might be a lie)...i got rich because people who want to play on normal server instead of being in a dream gave lots of items to sell and open and use!(ty who did) but people who have to use that crappy epic stuff from the 1plat thingy should have got better gear then it, since it is terrible and you might as well run around naked!

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I don't see the fascination in trying to merch and get more gold needed in the test server just to stand around and show off and not do your actual job which is testing the new maps and spotting bugs.

Next time maybe everyone in the first few days is automatically given legendary gear and the. Next few days the gear works up towards some of the best stats in the game. This will eradicate the fact that people are merching and not testing on the test server

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    I don't see the fascination in trying to merch and get more gold needed in the test server just to stand around and show off and not do your actual job which is testing the new maps and spotting bugs.

Next time maybe everyone in the first few days is automatically given legendary gear and the. Next few days the gear works up towards some of the best stats in the game. This will eradicate the fact that people are merching and not testing on the test server

How i can see this fixed:

- Who joins the test server should use a new account

- Provide same normal gear to everyone

- All the items untradeable

- Pet's happy bonus should cost 0 gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I believe the 1 plat thing shouldve provided l41 legendaries for the class at least. A large chunk of players use google in real server, and we would like to test it too. The other testers are on ios, and they cant test it at all. Im sure there were many people like me who had to test the maps in the epics provided due to some egotistical players that wanted to feel rich for a week. I repeat, I asked once in town if anyone had gear to lend so I can run the dungeons and all these so called merchants pm me selling junk for 15 mil. Same quality gear should be given to all and cs should not even be in ts as this destroyed the whole point of TESTING the new expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    How i can see this fixed:

- Who joins the test server should use a new account

- Provide same normal gear to everyone

- All the items untradeable

- Pet's happy bonus should cost 0 gold
    A very possible solution indeed but they'd also need to wear full mythic gear at some point to see how easy the maps would be for the more equipped players also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Trading allows gear to circulate, allows those players that don't have OP gears in real server to taste how it is. This is a positive aspect of the test server in my opinion and it doesn't matter if the top gears costs 99m because there is an unlimited supply of gold so just spam and you can buy whatever you wish.
    It might be a surprise but if you think about it most of the people that are crazy enough to believe in the test server and put effort into it are actually testing cause they dedicate more time than other players running the maps, farming crates, leveling, trading. They actually do what they were told to do: play the test server.
    I believe who really feels the unresistable necessity to test stuff will find gear to test it if they really want.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladysophie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

how about you go test the content instead of bashing on people.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gumball3000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

This is exactly the type of wrong mentality.

You should be posting your feedback about how the epic set was lacking and how the future test servers can improve on it. Or how hard you thought that mob combination was. Or how you liked or disliked how the environments and bosses looked.

Instead, you're wasting everyone's time by standing around in town showing how productive your past two hours of gold-farming were and how much you can inflate the 9m mythic you got for just 50m.

I played all three maps extensively on multiple toons and different times of the day and guess who I found in there? The flashy show offs in their newly acquired 10m gold vanity, Arcanes and firebug? No. Only newbies struggling in epic sets and occasionally someone with a couple legendaries.You have no excuse. This was not a test server to try out items, they specifically said to focus on boss and mob mechanics and map difficulty. You have no excuses, you are just pestering the test server.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    how about you go test the content instead of bashing on people.
    Didn't u read what i said in the first paragraph? My intention was to test the content but i couldn't do more than few runs because only people with legendary gear joined me. I have epic/legendary gear also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I agree...
    People when entered should be given out option
    To choose best to medicore gears.

People can then wear them and test accordingly to see hows the things going to be for middle class players, for rich players and for poor players.

I think its gettable that people merch and get op stuffs to taste how they feel cuz they cant do it in real server.
    But merching merching and living in ts just to merch I don't get it.
    Its nonsense.
    They wont stay with you once the server is down.
    I don't get it why wasting time on it.

I downloaded TS in my non samsung phone and tested the maps, tested new pet (loved the pulls), test boss spawn time, some plat pets i couldnt get in real server to check of they are worthy, tested some skills and their upgrades of different classes too. Bla bla.
    Couldnt test difficulties much.

The epic gears that given to us give us some 300/500 armor.
    How are we gonna test endgame map with 500 armor.
    It seemed hard.
    I had 2600 hp 1200 armor 470 dmg in my rogue.
    Theres no good stuffs left in auc. And auc stuffs are overpriced like hell as usual.

Still did it.

If the people who testing their shiny looks in test server gives their gears to people who actually wanna test maps, would be beneficiary for both themselves, community and dev mod team.

we cant blame one for living dream in ts. But it has a limit.
    Drying all supplies up merching merching just to prove nothing is mehhh

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post

You should be posting your feedback about how the epic set was lacking and how the future test servers can improve on it. Or how hard you thought that mob combination was. Or how you liked or disliked how the environments and bosses looked.

Instead, you're wasting everyone's time by standing around in town showing how productive your past two hours of gold-farming were and how much you can inflate the 9m mythic you got for just 50m.

I played all three maps extensively on multiple toons and different times of the day and guess who I found in there? The flashy show offs in their newly acquired 10m gold vanity, Arcanes and firebug? No. Only newbies struggling in epic sets and occasionally someone with a couple legendaries.You have no excuse. This was not a test server to try out items, they specifically said to focus on boss and mob mechanics and map difficulty. You have no excuses, you are just pestering the test server.
    Lol how would you know if they ran the maps or not? You cant say for sure. I believe A LOT of people ran the test server maps, both those that farmed gold and bought the 10m vanity&firebugs and those like me that ran the maps once then gifted all their gear, gold and arcane eggs to players that actually were interested in playing the test server.

People did run the 3 maps, what is actually missing is that they don't have the mentality, see the necessity or have the capability to come on forum and give a detailed feedback as you would like to see lol. This has nothing to do with bug lix or bows at 99 m. Even if you trim test server to just the 3 new maps few will still come on forum and post feedacks cause they have no interest in doing so. Its sts job to find a way to convince them, maybe with a forum contest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post

If only STS gave some incentive to actually play test servers I am sure more would have been eager to play it and find more bugs. Right now you are the bug finder who everybody knows never gets paid lol.
    Also its best when top geared players actually post a feedback of the test server by switching to epics and pinks cause they have a better understanding of the game and its mechanics.
    Let others enjoy the game who enjoy being op in the test server for a limited time. Needless to say its best if everybody could give their feedback but then again game is meant for fun to everybody
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchial For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
    Lol how would know if they ran the maps or not? You cant say for sure. I believe A LOT of people ran the test server maps, both those that farmed gold and bought the 10m vanity&firebugs and those like me that ran the maps once then gifted all their gear, gold and arcane eggs to players that actually were interested in playing the test server.

People did run the 3 maps, what is actually missig is that they don't have the mentality, see the necessity or have the capacity to come on forum and give a detailed feedback as you would like to see lol. This has nothing to do with bug lix or bows at 99 m. Even if you trim test server to just the 3 new maos people won't still come and post feedacks on forum cause they have no interest in doing so. Its sts job to find a way to convince them, maybe with a forum contest.
    90% of the geared people on the test server are broke in real game. They spend their "15minutes of fame " on the test server. And how you can show off better than towns?

That's why we have a TEST SERVER. To test not to show off. Please don't support them with golds, eggs and myths. They don't deserve to have nothing without work. You only help them to fill their ego giving them gold and eggs! Even for 15 minutes.

Hey Spacetimestudios,

We need a Cat-walk Server here !
    Last edited by Titanium; 06-17-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

90% of the geared people on the test server are broke in real game. They spend their "15minutes of fame " on the test server. And how you can show off better than towns?

That's why we have a TEST SERVER. To test not to show off. Please don't support them with golds, eggs and myths. They don't deserve to have nothing without work. You only help them to fill their ego giving them gold and eggs! Even for 15 minutes.

Hey Spacetimestudios,

What would you like us to do then, just keep running the new maps all day, i will tell you something it is not something that people want to do. people want the good gear to show off, why wouldn't they since they have the gold, most people would quit the Test server if they could only have bad epic gear within realizing that they die nearly every second with the new maps Maybe you are just jelly? maybe not, but have some ice-cream to go with it...

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41

26. The Following User Says Thank You to princesslovess For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Hey Spacetimestudios,

Lol I would do it again and again and again. It gave me immense joy making a less geared player feel what it is like having the arcane pet of his dreams or gear he always wished to have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princesslovess View Post
    What would you like us to do then, just keep running the new maps all day, i will tell you something it is not something that people want to do. people want the good gear to show off, why wouldn't they since they have the gold, most people would quit the Test server if they could only have bad epic gear within realizing that they die nearly every second with the new maps Maybe you are just jelly? maybe not, but have some ice-cream to go with it...
    Do you think i have a hipster attitude to be "jelly" ( had to google this to find out what it means ) because you are showing off? Let me tell you a story about "showing off". Back in season 5 i held 3 crier for rogue. And then i changed my name to Titanium. And some newbie pmed me saying " lol you are copying Tepesh/ same armor like him". I was "showing off" (without intention) when showing off wasn't even cool. And then i realize those are just pixels and i got rid of all my collections. Do you think i'm jelly on you? You didn't do nothing to earn that. You only platfarmed or someone gifted you.

You have the right to show off when you earn your gear/collection ! All my respect for people who are showing off their hard work on live server! And i'm sorry for being a bit arrogant. But calling me "jelly" lmao !