Quote Originally Posted by Kreasadriii View Post
So, I need every opinion about this skills, everything every details, the pros the cons.
Ex: for me its for running fast and giving buff and dodge to allies, such as in km3 or elite maps and arena.

This thread supposed to be a thread that also discussed is it a really really useless skill for a warrior or not? and why?
Also if it good skills, when we should use it for and where?

I will very appreciate every opinion with the details too.
We're talking relative usefulness. You can only use 4 skills. Most PvE warriors use vengeful blood because it gives excellent stat boosts which are essential to survival. In elite most warriors will also use Horn of Renew, to prevent one-hit's from the bosses. That means 2 of your skills are already non-attack skills.

Put in Rally Cry and you now have 2 non-taunt skills which are also non-attack skills, and a third non-attack skill that only taunts infrequently. This means your party will need that dodge because you are not helping them kill anything. At that point you might as well just throw in jugg and use autoattack only.

The only way Rally Cry could realistically be used is the way it was in season 3. Before the kill count was added to Ancient Mariner Reef, the party would run from the start to the boss, past all the mobs. For this, rally cry was useful in helping get past the stunning mobs in elite. At level 46, you have enough skill points to have extra skills set up that are not being used. So in the Ren'gol map one, you would kill the first 10 groups of mobs (or whatever the requirement is) then swap on rally cry for the run to the end, then swap it out again.

More trouble than it's worth though. Many rogues are using razor which already gives dodge buff, and mages have gale to get them through long runs. I'd recommend just getting a speed pet and saving yourself the trouble.