Thread: Rally Cry - Useless Skill?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Default Rally Cry - Useless Skill?

So, I need every opinion about this skills, everything every details, the pros the cons.
    Ex: for me its for running fast and giving buff and dodge to allies, such as in km3 or elite maps and arena.

This thread supposed to be a thread that also discussed is it a really really useless skill for a warrior or not? and why?
    Also if it good skills, when we should use it for and where?

I will very appreciate every opinion with the details too.

mesalin

This skill was useful b4 when war has low armor and maps was very hard - my friend told me that . I think now when war have2k arm + is enough for hard elite we have also rein gems and they add armor. Only for what u can use it it's speed for farm locks normal good rogue have like 40% dodge + some pets add + razor shield if use add 20%dodge it help them enough

I'm so fresh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Honestly, I have never known this skill's name.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Rally Cry has potential if it has its upgrades buffed and its cooldown lowered a tad to 15 secs.

The reason is, with taunt being broken as of now (and probably will take a long time to get fixed if it ever happens), the next best thing you can do to save your teammates (in pve) is buff their dodge as everything with the exception of certain bosses red zones can be dodged.

It's not a direct damage assisting skill like Vengeful Blood but it affects the whole party and allows for more damage to be dealt since they need to pot less or move around to avoid dying.

With a buff to increase the dodge given, it is not as bad of a skill as it's made out to be (not a single warrior that I know or have heard of is using this skill atm).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I never heard about this skill

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I use this skill to farm new maps to give my teammates extra dodge and speed and its really usefully effective. ;_)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmwmsix View Post
    I use this skill to farm new maps to give my teammates extra dodge and speed and its really usefully effective. ;_)
    This.

It was my spec when I ran T3 non stop as a tank. I think you will need it in Rengol elites (the ability to move fast and buff allies) It's not as useless as some ppl make it out to be. People keep on referring to links with outdated generic builds for a warr, we are no longer in tindirin, trick is to keep on playing with your build til you find what works for you. I found out that as a warr, rally helped me and my Pt a lot especially in T3.

Although I'm no longer a tank, I think it will help with quick manoeuvring and evading those bombs and giant brute swings. I noticed another thing, shamans and bowmen/bombers are at the back of the pack, therefore in Rengol elites as a tank, you'll have to position the mob in such a way that rogues can target these guys first, otherwise we enter a world of pain and ankh drainage. Dodge buff will help us rogues too *wink*.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 07-12-2015 at 12:12 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    This.

It was my spec when I ran T3 non stop as a tank. I think you will need it in Rengol elites (the ability to move fast and buff allies) It's not as useless as some ppl make it out to be. People keep on referring to links with outdated generic builds for a warr, we are no longer in tindirin, trick is to keep on playing with your build til you find what works for you. I found out that as a warr, rally helped me and my Pt a lot especially in T3.

Although I'm no longer a tank, I think it will help with quick manoeuvring and evading those bombs and giant brute swings. I noticed another thing, shamans and bowmen/bombers are at the back of the pack, therefore in Rengol elites as a tank, you'll have to position the mob in such a way that rogues can target these guys first, otherwise we enter a world of pain and ankh drainage. Dodge buff will help us rogues too *wink*.
    what did you take in rally cry? i mean 0/5 what you pick,thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

superseded no one has mentioned.
    rally cry is very useful in fact use it every time together with healing.
    use Doge pet. simple one is screech. 10%damage 5%crit 10%Dodge.
    use dodge imbued equips and anything with + dodge crit works well.
    I am only an average warrior
    lvl 42 I have 53% dodge when using rally cry. amongst other gains. and still maintain 20% crit.
    so who can complain when you can obtain. 53%"dodge and 20%crit with 2.5k armor. rally cry is awesome. don't need juggernaut it's 45 sec cool down is sad.
    you need decide are you going to focus on being a tank or a damage warrior too.
    full blown tank needs rally cry you'll die a lot less. so will your party. you can give them all dodge and heal over time. fantastic!
    for those who say warriors are op.
    I think they actually need a boost.
    we still take too much damage in elites. tanks shouldn't need to spam heal pots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreasadriii View Post
    So, I need every opinion about this skills, everything every details, the pros the cons.
    Ex: for me its for running fast and giving buff and dodge to allies, such as in km3 or elite maps and arena.

This thread supposed to be a thread that also discussed is it a really really useless skill for a warrior or not? and why?
    Also if it good skills, when we should use it for and where?

I will very appreciate every opinion with the details too.
    We're talking relative usefulness. You can only use 4 skills. Most PvE warriors use vengeful blood because it gives excellent stat boosts which are essential to survival. In elite most warriors will also use Horn of Renew, to prevent one-hit's from the bosses. That means 2 of your skills are already non-attack skills.

Put in Rally Cry and you now have 2 non-taunt skills which are also non-attack skills, and a third non-attack skill that only taunts infrequently. This means your party will need that dodge because you are not helping them kill anything. At that point you might as well just throw in jugg and use autoattack only.

The only way Rally Cry could realistically be used is the way it was in season 3. Before the kill count was added to Ancient Mariner Reef, the party would run from the start to the boss, past all the mobs. For this, rally cry was useful in helping get past the stunning mobs in elite. At level 46, you have enough skill points to have extra skills set up that are not being used. So in the Ren'gol map one, you would kill the first 10 groups of mobs (or whatever the requirement is) then swap on rally cry for the run to the end, then swap it out again.

More trouble than it's worth though. Many rogues are using razor which already gives dodge buff, and mages have gale to get them through long runs. I'd recommend just getting a speed pet and saving yourself the trouble.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol may be we better drop our all attack skillls and use all 4 defeence skills in next rengol elites they are going to be very hard even for us to survive ...
    Cause normal maps are still good and dont know how can we save our party any more...
    2 nekro 2 toor.
    1 tank in mines i will always chose 2 mages and 1 rouges..
    Cause mines are same as tomb small space so clock will work awsom..
    For other 2-3 rouges or 1 mage 2 rouges..
    And for skill m still confused hor and jugger are fixed ..
    Jugger for movement imparing effect..
    But which other 2 skill i should chose..
    I mean go with vb + cs good for keeping agro or use rally cry +vb never used rally cry before is it give taunt too..
    Cs have shortest cd in all skill for war and give taunt so its my fav. Skill for taunt..
    But is Rc is also will be the usable skill in new elites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Rally cry is the worst skill in the game

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pompous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, agreed, it doesn't feel as good as it sounds by the name.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Info aja ya wkwk
    Gue pake rally cry buat KM3 n Elite..soalnya rallycry 5 itu ada efek speed nya jadi bagus buat lari di Elite . . tp ya sesuai selera sih hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Currently it is useful when running the wilds because of the event "Arlor Harvest."
    Because when you use the skill it will increase speed or dodge to harvest foods faster or last longer
    for the other classes.

Dofs - Endgame Warrior