Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peek | Ren'gol Crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yes, this is what I am afraid of. It will turn the game completely to a pay2win sort of scenario. Previously, one could toss a lot of money into crates and come out empty-handed (something I've done in the past).

The token system is appreciated, but I think the 100% drop of tokens per drop is way too frequent and will devalue the entire market.
    I don't think we should be able to craft the lockeds. Also restricting the arcane vendor to only sell arcane items from past expansions to keep the value of future arcane.items. The arcane egg market has already crashed and probably won't be revived anytime soon.

I think a crate from Ren'gol elites should have a chance to drop a token or tokens will definitely make this new scheme less p2w.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I

LOVE

Crate Tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    I don't think we should be able to craft the lockeds. Also restricting the arcane vendor to only sell arcane items from past expansions to keep the value of future arcane.items. The arcane egg market has already crashed and probably won't be revived anytime soon.

I think a crate from Ren'gol elites should have a chance to drop a token or tokens will definitely make this new scheme less p2w.
    That's certainly fair as well. Vendor only gets to sell previous seasons arcane items.

The only crates that should give a guaranteed chance of tokens per drop should be the massive crates. The other, lesser crates of Rengol should have chances to drop tokens - not guarantees (also a way to get people to obtain massive crates without lowering the platinum cost).
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    That's certainly fair as well. Vendor only gets to sell previous seasons arcane items.

The only crates that should give a guaranteed chance of tokens per drop should be the massive crates. The other, lesser crates of Rengol should have chances to drop tokens - not guarantees (also a way to get people to obtain massive crates without lowering the platinum cost).
    That's a great idea but massive crates should still drop 3 tokens. Although then I'd like to see the massive crates obtained in another way other than elites.

If they went ahead with the crafting idea I'd like to see the recipe be of one time use and dropped from normal Ren'gol bosses and elite mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

200$ for an item isn't enough? Arcane market dropped with 400% in the last couple of months. I think we should be resonable here and try to understand that a lot of people lost money and few won. With this new system everyone will win and our investement in this game will worth it ! Farming will win. Everyone will be busy getting locks . Why isn't that great?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Actually, you get 1 crate token for every corresponding drop from the crate. So, regular crates drop 1 token + an item, large crates drop 2 tokens + 2 items, and massive crates drop 3 tokens + 3 items. The "item", of course, could be gear, consumable, gold, plat, etc.
    QUESTION: Will the rengol crates continue to grant current arcane & mythics items from the locked grand crates lootable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    200$ for an item isn't enough? Arcane market dropped with 400% in the last couple of months. I think we should be resonable here and try to understand that some people are losing and few are winning. With this new system everyone will win and our investement in this game will worth it ! Farming will win. Everyone will be busy getting locks . Why isn't that great?
    For an arcane item $200 isn't a lot. $200 is 3400 which is around 220-250 lockeds (depending on how much extra plat is looted). I wouldn't expect to loot an arcane in 250 normal locked crates. 500 is more realistic but still not guarenteed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

This is excellent and I predicted it! It will be a great incentive for the average person to open crates to get at least what they want! The Arcane market is already out the window and making it more affordable and common to the average player will bring their prices back down from the heavens. Let's face it, 20-150m items in the game were only for the extreme rich! At least rings can come back down to earth closer to 5-15m where they should have been. A game fair for everyone is better than a game for the very few and I think this new system can do it! Even I as a non plat player am tempted in opening crates because there is a chance to get my ring instead of just hoping before.

I do hope that the large and massive crates have higher chances to loot the items, or else opening the regular crates would be much easier.

I think 1000 tokens would still cost closer to 1k or $500 on a plat sale and not $200
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

For an arcane item $200 isn't a lot. $200 is 3400 which is around 220-250 lockeds (depending on how much extra plat is looted). I wouldn't expect to loot an arcane in 250 normal locked crates. 500 is more realistic but still not guarenteed.
    For a level 41 arcane ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

In other hand I am agreed with this new Token System, And I support the idea about every Rengol Locked ( Doesn't matter it's Rarity ) drop them with guaranteed of get them.

Why?

Cause in our actual market is almost impossible get a Shard or a Fossil without spend loads of Platinum, please don't tell me about " Farm Hard and eventually you'll get it ", I am talking in a farmer perspective ( I farmed Dragon Bar, Brezes, Plaranite Ingot, Recipe, Lockeds, Elite Gear) And I am FAR AWAY TO GET A SHARD, At the moment arcane eggs are cheap and now some people that dream about get an Arcane pet can get it.

Love or Hate it, Farm is the very heart of Arcane Legends, and with this new system we ( Hard Farmers ) will have a chance to get a Nekro, Toor or Ring with hard work and get a compensation for it.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valkiryas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What will happen to the so many remaining locked crates of watch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    This is excellent and I predicted it! It will be a great incentive for the average person to open crates to get at least what they want! The Arcane market is already out the window and making it more affordable and common to the average player will bring their prices back down from the heavens. Let's face it, 20-150m items in the game were only for the extreme rich! At least rings can come back down to earth closer to 5-15m where they should have been. A game fair for everyone is better than a game for the very few and I think this new system can do it! Even I as a non plat player am tempted in opening crates because there is a chance to get my ring instead of just hoping before.

I do hope that the large and massive crates have higher chances to loot the items, or else opening the regular crates would be much easier.

I think 1000 tokens would still cost closer to 1k or $500 on a plat sale and not $200
    For shard (750):
    3400 plats = around $200
    750tokens/3tokens (per massive crate) = 250 massive crates
    250*15plat = 3750 plat
    On average I get around 400-600 extra plat drops from crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Somehow i understand people concerns about these tokens. It sucks for them who actually paid a lot of $ getting arcane shard/fossil. But even if tokens are going to be guaranteed or not arcane prices are going to have a lower value than now and 2 months months from now. It's actually how market is. Demand and supply !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Remi will we be given the chance to make new locked like ursume with the locked of watch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

The Loot
    The new locked crates will have new loot as well, including:

• New Legendary Gear Sets
    • Mythic Armor and Belts
    • Pets (including a new Arcane!)
    • Elixirs
    • Gold
    • Platinum (up to 100!)
    • Jewels
    • Ankhs and Respec Scrolls
    • Crate Tokens
    Can we remove the gold from locked crates, and instead add it to elite bosses, please?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vibrancy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Awesome idea and pls dnt let ppls comments change this +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrancy View Post
    Can we remove the gold from locked crates, and instead add it to elite bosses, please?
    Iv always wondered why bosses drop such little gold. +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

After reading some post here I agree that at least with these changes the high price of the Arcane Shard could possibly drop to reasonable prices and average players such as myself will finally be able to afford one. Assuming it works out this way.

I'll still hold on to the hopes that tokens from Orc Chest will not be extremely rare, though I'm well aware of AL RNG chances..
    Last edited by Vediovis; 06-19-2015 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What about a non plat user we cant get token?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to kapekaba99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I fail to see how guaranteeing purchases with high level items is a bad thing. Are not people already running rampant with arcane pets, nekros? To secure yourself an item of worth by dropping a formidable sum of money is what the game needs; shying away from the RNG and assuredly getting your money's worth.

These changes won't suddenly bring every non plat spender to the pay to win club so I don't foresee much more of a market crash than has already occurred.

Also, lock farming will be viable again. Can't see any downside here.