Thread: You should warn that damage bonus from passive doesn't stack with pet bonus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default You should warn that damage bonus from passive doesn't stack with pet bonus

I started playing this game week ago, as rogue. Now I'm lvl 21, and I have one serious problem. I have 0 platinum(spent 10 for 1 AH slot, 1 accidentally on blood essence), and I could complete and get free only 4 plat from offers, because others do not work(and there are not many offers for my country), never had before any of those apps, even played castle of clash for 1 hour(also wanted to see how game is lol) and didn't get free platinum for that offer and others 10~ left(even emailed nativex and trialpay but they replied how I didn't complete offers, hmmmmmm!).

What exactly is a problem, that I didn't know how dmg doesn't stack(what is maybe fair, but unlogical) and I have missed free respec weekend because then I just started playing as I said and discovered this later.
    So, please, I beg you to give me only 1 free respec, or even transfer my skill points from dmg passive to str passive. Nothing else, because how could I know that it doesn't stack? I found this because I was looking for rogue build guide. Please, you don't even have to give me full respec, just those 3 or 4(not sure) revert from dmg skill points back, on my account smartthegod.
    Thank you if you do that.

P.S. You should really warn players that dmg bonus doesn't stack.
    Last edited by smartthegod; 06-28-2014 at 10:46 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smartthegod For This Useful Post: