Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1 Content Update (57237)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Very nice birthday update.. Now waiting for helm.. Shield is already nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by takabus View Post
    think over twice before you say son.
    Number one, he wasn't attacking you at all, just making his opinion...there is no need to be a smartaleck to vol. He wasn't saying anything bad to you.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler84 View Post
    Pocket Legends is no longer a game that can be trusted. who knows next time, they will say all map are now free or everything will be free and those who have purchased plat will be given a limited edition something that is maybe 10HP 20AMOUR again.
    jealous? be happy for those who received the shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like to thank Tapjoy for giving me all the platinum I spent on all the dungeons. Free Shield for me
    Pocket Legends - IGN: Thatboyderek & EndlessPride

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Klemen View Post
    Actually, I think it's the opposite -- he has it and isn't happy with it.

Unless you're a collector, you're not going to consider the shield worth the 15 bucks or so you spent for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Klemen View Post
    excuse me, i have that shield and i don't like it. at least start reading abit before responding.

and to add on, i feeling more and more negative about it. its like they planned to have this shield to be sold at 1st but knowing that nobody will buy it so they make the map cost plat. and then when they get enough people buying the maps, they turn the maps free and then give out the shield.
    Last edited by Skyler84; 04-18-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    I am only talking about the shield, I am not sure what you mean by the rest of your post, I'm sorry

But as far as customer choice, what does that have to do with giving a free shield to people who chose to pay for levels before they were free? Nothing, sorry.

that's also very annoying, isnt it?

my point is this. the update seems like only to concentrate about getting money from us.

they just packed with some sweet words and offers but we have to see the real reason, like others already posting here.

and have to hand in to them our opinion as we have customer rights.

Because I and all of us love this game. arent we?

if we just ignore it they would do more worst. probably.

Believe they recently have hired some cheap mind marketing planner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Things change. Just like many of the mobile apps out there, they start out expensive and eventually their prices drop or they become free. That doesn't change the fact that you've enjoyed countless hours of fun and entertainment already from the plat you spent. Who cares if someone gets it for free now. It doesn't change your play experience and the enjoyment you've gained from the money you spent.
    Kindread - Lvl 56 Pink-Magnet ("Pink Taco!")
    Grendel - Level 25 Operative, Vicar - Noob Engineer, Emissary - Noob Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

that's also very annoying, isnt it?

my point is this. the update seems like only to concentrate about getting money from us.

they just packed with some sweet words and offers but we have to see the real reason, like others already posting here.

and have to hand in to them our opinion as we have customer rights.

Because I and all of us love this game. arent we?

if we just ignore it they would do more worst. probably.

Believe they recently have hired some cheap mind marketing planner.
    Ah okay, understand what you meant know, thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Actually, I think it's the opposite -- he has it and isn't happy with it.

Unless you're a collector, you're not going to consider the shield worth the 15 bucks or so you spent for it.
    You would've spent the 15 bucks anyway to get all the dungeons anyway, and the shield is just a bonus thrown in. They coulda given nothing. Not saying I like the plat-for-elixirs thing one bit, but they certainly weren't obligated to give out a shield (or a helm) at all, and to complain about bonus-shield-that-directly-cost-nothing's stats is silly. Sure I wish it had better stats, as I don't twink, but again...didn't cost me anything I hadn't already spent happily.
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 04-18-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Number one, he wasn't attacking you at all, just making his opinion...there is no need to be a smartaleck to vol. He wasn't saying anything bad to you.
    well mate. this is also my objection about his opinion. isnt it?

sorry for the last word on the posting, if it made you feeling bad or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    Lol he shield is much more useful as a vanity shield not a twink item.
    Then it should be a vanity item.
    I really don't understand this string of items (Crown of Persistence, this shield, community/PL shields maybe?), that are meant as vanity items, to show off, but are not usable as vanity items. And don't have stats that make them worth wearing outside town.
    I'm not one of those people who changes clothing in town and in dungeons. So, it will sit in my stash.
    If it's meant to be useful, make it useful. If not, make it a vanity item. Simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    If it's meant to be useful, make it useful. If not, make it a vanity item. Simple.
    Ok, that I will agree with ya on (although it could be useful if you were say a lvl 30 who happened to have bought all the core campaigns already), as well as the Crown (with halved stats of what it is now, as per your suggestion )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey. you should well think of this way. do not measure the cost of the money with your own way. this is not only belonged in The united States of America. isnt it?

It also can be found it the Television commercial. than now. how can you just measure the worth of 10$ for all of the users?

moreover although the cost is very cheap, you have to get right of customers. think about it..there is 1$ candy you bought..and it is decayed.

there are kinds of like you people just ignore it, cause it is only 1$. isnt it?

but there are also kind of people who would claim to the company. because the people like this, also like you people kinda think only cheap thought also can get customer service.

think over twice before you say son.
    I'm sorry and no offense but I understood not a one word you just wrote

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I never complained about the actual dollar amount I spent to get all campaigns. Its just the fact that I did and now its all free great for new comer but for the people who have been playing for along time (android user so not sense the beginning ) and helped make pl what it is today just kinda lame. Im not really upset about it and would b no more upset if I had got nothing. Just saying older players get a shield new players get all campaigns for free. I don't know guess it doesn't matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Devs please make the helm a vanity item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Things change. Just like many of the mobile apps out there, they start out expensive and eventually their prices drop or they become free. That doesn't change the fact that you've enjoyed countless hours of fun and entertainment already from the plat you spent. Who cares if someone gets it for free now. It doesn't change your play experience and the enjoyment you've gained from the money you spent.
    excuse me, mobile apps and online in-game items are totally different case to compare. you are like comparing an insurance package and a personal computer. the price of pc can drop as times go by. but the monthly payment of the insurance package (the return sum of money you get and the final cost of it) will never change.

You would've spent the 15 bucks anyway to get all the dungeons anyway, and the shield is just a bonus thrown in. They coulda given nothing. Not saying I like the plat-for-elixirs thing one bit, but they certainly weren't obligated to give out a shield (or a helm) at all, and to complain about bonus-shield-that-directly-cost-nothing's stats is silly. Sure I wish it had better stats, as I don't twink, but again...didn't cost me anything I hadn't already spent happily.
    do you actually understand our point of view? the shield is not comparable to a refund. its just like if you sell someone a dish that was found spoil, you can refund him/her with just a pack of tissue paper? its either you make a same dish for him/her or a full cash refund.
    Last edited by Skyler84; 04-18-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I love the shield ty PL, but i can honestly say i am crushed about the elixir/platinum deal i planned on getting my 53 bird to 55 in the next day or two and then focusing on my 55 tanks grind to 56 using alot of the cash ive been saving up on water pots. There is no way i can purchase enuf platinum to keep buyin waters and the grind to 56 is extremely tedious/repetative without help, ugh. I can see why they did it but they didnt HAVE to do it is all im sayin. Just got mixed feelings bout the grind now. Strictly my own opinion of course.
    "Dont take life to seriously,...your never gonna make it out alive." (Creepymouth 55 str/dex bear, Spookytoothh 55 pure dex bird, Vampyres 10 mage) SRINGY 4 life!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    Aw stinks that only apple users get the hat. .
    Yeah disappointed and very suportive droid user... but enjoyed his initial holiday droid goodness...

~Elvix
    ~Elvix... UnGuilded... Insert cool picture and witty comment here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Happy Birthday once again!
    Thank you for the birthday hat and for the bracer!
    Unfortunately I wont be getting the helm (Droid user- I got here as quick as I could!).

Plat for elixirs? Hopefully the persistence elixirs come soon because I am somewhat addicted to damage pots!
    I hope you guys get filthy rich! You deserve it!