Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1 Content Update (57237)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's not going to be free forever guys... And I think it was a good idea... it doesn't make the game any less fun for us at all now does it?
    Brotherhood / 兄弟盟 - A guild for 1337 players
    Doapsaint Level 55 Pure Dex Birdie | Supahsaint Level 15 Str/Dex Bear
    Progress to 56 |▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by DOAPSaint View Post
    It's not going to be free forever guys... And I think it was a good idea... it doesn't make the game any less fun for us at all now does it?
    That was my initial thought, that this would be an anniversary thing but it now looks like i wasted my money. No, the game is not less fun but I spent the money to make it more fun, to get more areas to explore when I needn't have bothered, I could have saved my money.

If I had been playing for some time like yourself and got my money's worth I would not feel so annoyed, Its the 3 day thing that I find really annoying, they should refund at least half the platinum spent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dev,

On the recent change on elixirs, any chance you can make the elixirs last the full duration? I mean that elixir should still be active after deaths and instance changes. Since its fairly costly now to use them, we should get max usage out of them.
    Andromagious - 55 Pure Enchantress || Flockuinface - 55 Pure Archer || Icututopieces - 55 Pure Warrior || Lightblades - 55 Str133/Int145 Pally || Pokeuindaeye - 55 Str133/Dex146 Warbird || Brainiacbear - 40(55) Str102(135)/Int101(143) Intbear ||Yesishotu - 33(55) Dex82(133)/Int82(146) Dextress || Harderuwuss - 15(55) Str34(146)/Dex34(133) Dexbear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

On the next anniversary can we get the founders helm? Or something like it? I really want it. Probably good as or even better than the shield. If people wield the shield and the helm, pvp is no fair. I got the shield, but no helm

PokechmpLV53 AnubbydudeLV16
    To66: [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] | Proud leader of Zer0 | If you decide not to do the right thing, then you are deciding to do wrong -Pokechmp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pokechmp View Post
    On the next anniversary can we get the founders helm? Or something like it? I really want it. Probably good as or even better than the shield. If people wield the shield and the helm, pvp is no fair. I got the shield, but no helm
    It seems you do not need to worry with the shields the stats and purple sparkles given to the shields, where taken away with this uodate.
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I saw something Justg said on another post about everyone not getting their Platnium back. Because "It's the real world...blah blah blah BUT everyone who bought it in the past 3 days get a refund?"

How is that fair? If it's like the real world then no one should receive a refund. Those people didn't know they were gonna get their Platnium back when they were buying the campaigns just like we didn't know they were gonna be free eventually.

No one should get their Platnium back unless everyone does. Unless the people who actually spent real money (the kind that I have to break my back to make) get an incentive like the next batch of campaigns for free.

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #287
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Closing this thread. You can discuss content updates in the latest content update thread.

-ALS