Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends Founder's Helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    I think you should have stuck with the April to June deal. How can you be a founder of something just because it's new to the OS you are on?
    Because we are founders of the Android version. It isn't like it was out and we ignored it. We founded it and helped make it popular as soon as we were allowed to. Founders of the Android version.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kallima View Post
    But it would be a "founder's helm" for APPLE and ANDROID users alike. As long as they purchased it within the first 6mos of PL going live, correct? I don't feel that Droid users should be left out if not available at its release. Everyone else, including myself, joining after the 6mos cut-off date would not receive the founder's helm. I'm okay with that, even if I am excluded. Droid users should not be barred from receiving it, if the opportunity to purchase was not available on the Android market. That is the way I read the 6mos cut off date, but I am at work so clarify if I'm wrong, please.
    No, it sounds like they're giving it to EVERYONE when they hit their 6-month mark. So it's not a Founder's Helm at all, and the name is misleading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    Because we are founders of the Android version. It isn't like it was out and we ignored it. We founded it and helped make it popular as soon as we were allowed to. Founders of the Android version.
    We provided the valuable feedback they needed and suggested numerous ideas that changed the game forever that you wouldn't even know about. The game was founded on iOS and all the game expanded massively from some of the few core players that are still around that you see in the forums. I'm not discrediting anything that an Android user has suggested, but you cannot compare the two. The game was just a baby and we went through an immense amount of change compared to droids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Nice thanks so much sts..

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I think you should have stuck with the April to June deal. How can you be a founder of something just because it's new to the OS you are on?
    Bad BeardedBear! You'd be frustrated too if you used Verizon, knew of the game, and couldn't download it back then since the iPhone wasn't released for Verizon back then.

We provided the valuable feedback they needed and suggested numerous ideas that changed the game forever that you wouldn't even know about. The game was founded on iOS and all the game expanded massively from some of the few core players that are still around that you see in the forums. I'm not discrediting anything that an Android user has suggested, but you cannot compare the two. The game was just a baby and we went through an immense amount of change compared to droids.
    Had PL been released for the Android first, we Droiders would have provided equal valuable feedback, numerous ideas, etc.

NO SOUP FOR U!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I feel you on being frustrated that you weren't able to play, but facts are facts Phy! I mean, did you see how big the mages heads used to be?

Also, DO NOT scold me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

They should just rename it, and that's that. Since the name is misleading now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    I don't mind you R2D2 C3PO Johnny 5 Astro Boy Alpha 5 Foot Gigantor lovin' mothers getting the helm, but you were six months too late. "Founders" really isn't appropriate, especially since the Android version and iOS version are one in the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    No, it sounds like they're giving it to EVERYONE when they hit their 6-month mark. So it's not a Founder's Helm at all, and the name is misleading.
    Hmmm...interesting, reserving response and judgment before mis-speaking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I believe a founders helm should be given to those that started in the first month of those that join in ios and first month of android. The others should get a expienced helm
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Yes, the original intent of the helm was to give it to the "founders" but because of the change in requirements, I think it's more of a "Helm of Dedication" sort of deal now. Not saying people who started the game prior to the most recent 6 months aren't dedicated, but just thinking its more suitable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    I believe a founders helm should be given to those that started in the first month of those that join in ios and first month of android. The others should get a expienced helm
    Change that to the first TWO months iOS wise, and I'd be down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    You can't, however, if you keep your emails you can see the date of which the verification email was sent, that would give you a rough estimate of when you joined.

Ah, thanks. Forgot about that.

Looks like I'll be getting mine in May; I must have signed up not long after it came to Android (pretty big news at the time).
    Lilbyrdie - Enchantress; Naabafrekie - Archer; Bearmiathan - Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Some people have been playing this game for a whole year, that's a big deal and it's no where near the game it used to be. People complain about the GCD like its the end of the world and that's pretty small compared to what we have seen, yes bear nerf, I'm looking at you, you son of a....

Anyway, a name change or something targeted more toward the actual founders of this game would be appropriate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    Yes, the original intent of the helm was to give it to the "founders" but because of the change in requirements, I think it's more of a "Helm of Dedication" sort of deal now. Not saying people who started the game prior to the most recent 6 months aren't dedicated, but just thinking its more suitable.
    That would be a good name.

They could extend that notion to 1 year folks, 18 month folks, and so on. Everyone qualifies. It's a reward for continued play over rather large periods of time.

And each should be better than the last.
    Lilbyrdie - Enchantress; Naabafrekie - Archer; Bearmiathan - Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree that the name should be changed to something more suitable. Like the helm of dedication, or the helm of the past, or something along those lines. Either way, I'm not getting a helm. I bought a smart phone too late

But calling it a founders helm, and offering it to people well after the games "founding period" doesn't make much sense. If it remains the founders, then keep it only for people that joined in the first month or two of the game release.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A simple thanks for listening........................ again.
    ~Elvix... UnGuilded... Insert cool picture and witty comment here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

How bout we call it the founders helm- and depending on the month u got it- it would be a diff color. Like in april- violet, june red, etc so people could still show off when they joined. Also the stats would go down ober the time people joined. Ofc my opinion isncompletely bias because i joined april 11 and want aomwthing special
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

So roughly if I started in september hmm..

YESSSS A bit over 6 monthes^^

Proud Member of AEO (PL) and Sparkling Pwnies (SL)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i roughly started 22 october(this was my first plat purchase)
    that means 1,2,3,4,5,6... 22 of april