Thread: Multiple thingies...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Multiple thingies...

1. When I activate my shield as a Mage it doesn't work. The recharge starts but it isn't activated. Kinda awkward when you press the button, run into a mob, and almost die due to no shield.

2. Opening PL and the screen shows the last location I was at before exiting. After a second it takes me to the log in screen. It might be my device since I just updated my software on iPad but thought I would put it out there in case it is because of the recent updates.

Think that's it. Also, I get a lot, and I mean a lot, of drops that aren't for a bear ( str only) when I play as my lvl 44 bear. Anyone else get that issue sometimes? I'm saying during a run in oasis 1 out of 10 drops will be str, all others are dex or int.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

1) It may be a bug, if it doesn't ever activate I not sure. It has a 2 second delay between pressing the button, and the shield taking effect. Most likely the bug though, some skills aren't working correctly, they're fixing it

2) Sounds like you're multitasking. When you click it, does it say you got disconnected? Should be because after you afk and multitask for a while, it disconnects you (not sure why) so just don't multitask PL, and log out each time, and it shouldn't do that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. No, the shield never activates.

2. Not sure what you mean by multitask PL. I play for a while. Exit out by pressing home button, do some other things, then get back on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Does anyone have any updates on the skill button issue? It's getting very annoying. And I've also been noticing what seems like an increase in short term skill lag. Any ideas on if we can get a skill animation option to turn it off??

Oh...and I never got my birthday hat...
    Last edited by NeoQueen; 04-18-2011 at 07:11 PM.