Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mage buff._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Mage buff._.

Why are rogues still #1? What about mages and warriors ._.
    If I die... I'll be legendary 😖

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Decrease mage heal cooldown in pvp :/ from lv25 mage, a rogue can heal right after all packs are taken and each packs heals a fixed 30% of hp while a mage heal is determined by how much dmg a mage has. Only heal abt 60% (only have 285 dmg and 2,7k hp) and extremely long cd. Remove rogue dmg debuff, decrease skill dmg of rogues (500 dmg rogue have 800+ dmg aim shot :/) increase rogue heal CD, decrease mage heal CD. Ty xD

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Mage heal is a joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Mage is quite good in pvp now. At least in end game, rogue is actually weakest in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    Mage is quite good in pvp now. At least in end game, rogue is actually weakest in pvp
    Agreed - it's about time we get our pet damage back. As pets get stronger, we have to face sorcerers with 900 damage (& higher in the coming cap) when our damage is 2/3rds of that. At end game, one doesn't even need rogues anymore in clash as a sorcerer is far more effective.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

True but not every mage will have 900+ damage.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to omgcrit For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I have 900+ dmg no lixs & no arcane ring. Its all about build, gear & how you use that to your advantage. I know a few mages who can go toe to toe with rogues with better gear & pets just because they wait & plan their atk. Btw friends im talking of has almost 800dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Agreed - it's about time we get our pet damage back. As pets get stronger, we have to face sorcerers with 900 damage (& higher in the coming cap) when our damage is 2/3rds of that. At end game, one doesn't even need rogues anymore in clash as a sorcerer is far more effective.
    Even rogue damage is 2/3 of mage , rogue charged aimed shot is able to drop mages' health by 90%. Another normal attack and we are dead. We have a 50% chance to kill rogue if we can stun rogue and use shield and rogue we face unskilled rogues who use shadow piercer before going for packs.
    If rogue is skilled enough and get his packs [rogue health packs heal over 90% whereas charged lifegiver only heals 30-35% aprox ] by that time our shield is already broken and we end up dead.

If rogue wants their dmg bonus back then nerf aimed shot by 50%. If they get their damge back then mage will be killed in one shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Rogue have too many dodge mage with better stats still lose to much lower rogue bcuz of this. Lightning and ice dodged :/ even if they got hit its ok they got more armor and hp than mages, and that OP heal. But mage cant dodge anything despite having lower hp and armor. Theyr both dps class so why cant mage crit and dodge like rogue? The only difference is mage have shield and aoe skills. Rogues will still have more dmg multiplier. Give mages dodge... warriors are fine they have high hp armor and crazy buffs they need no dodge. But give mages dodge and more armor pls so when shield breaks its not gg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post
    Rogue have too many dodge mage with better stats still lose to much lower rogue bcuz of this. Lightning and ice dodged :/ even if they got hit its ok they got more armor and hp than mages, and that OP heal. But mage cant dodge anything despite having lower hp and armor. Theyr both dps class so why cant mage crit and dodge like rogue? The only difference is mage have shield and aoe skills. Rogues will still have more dmg multiplier. Give mages dodge... warriors are fine they have high hp armor and crazy buffs they need no dodge. But give mages dodge and more armor pls so when shield breaks its not gg.

Lol, you must have never pvped before. Light and fire can't be dodged;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Lol, you must have never pvped before. Light and fire can't be dodged;
    O.O really? Sometimes my opponent hp doesnt reduce when i charge light or ice... maybe skills failed cuz I pressed all skills at once lol but how come a 2,1k hp 200 dmg rogue beat my 2,8k hp 285 dmg mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post
    O.O really? Sometimes my opponent hp doesnt reduce when i charge light or ice... maybe skills failed cuz I pressed all skills at once lol but how come a 2,1k hp 200 dmg rogue beat my 2,8k hp 285 dmg mage

But in twinks I could have double the damage and attack of a rogue and still get 2 or 1 hitted. Really haven't been too end game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

This will destroy twink lvls. Right now for mages and warriors it's hard to stop rogue, but with pet damage good geared rogue will need 1 aimed crit to kill mage at lvl 10+..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    This will destroy twink lvls. Right now for mages and warriors it's hard to stop rogue, but with pet damage good geared rogue will need 1 aimed crit to kill mage at lvl 10+..
    Regardless how well geared a Mage is , a rogue at twink levels will dominate .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Exactly as what he has said,instead of seeing Nekro Rogues being called, ive seen mage stacks at endgame. Our damage nerf has started to make us useless in clashes, even if you were to have ring nekro and a crazy dmg with the nerf, theres a less chance you may be called upon in a clash....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imobster View Post
    Regardless how well geared a Mage is , a rogue at twink levels will dominate .
    So true.. Anyways if you are really skilled, you can down their hp to 10-20% when dying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Exactly as what he has said,instead of seeing Nekro Rogues being called, ive seen mage stacks at endgame. Our damage nerf has started to make us useless in clashes, even if you were to have ring nekro and a crazy dmg with the nerf, theres a less chance you may be called upon in a clash....
    Please think. Rogue vs. 4k hp and 500 dmg outside the room and around 400 inside the room against 5k hp and 700+ dmg outside room with around 580 in the room. It's 1 combo to kill 4k hp rogue. What if sts will remove damage nerf? Rich and geared won't need to use combo. 1 aimed crit hit and any rogue is dead. Then it will be only 1 question. Who crit first?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xnorwayx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I think not the weakest but quite even. No easy kill now.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Why is everyone looking at dmg? Its not even that accurate as far i remember, lvl 36 glaive has better skill dmg than maul and the lvl 41 mage myth has better dmg than kershall. True, mages overall will have the bigger dmg in the stat screen, but lets not forget they have the lowest armor and hp of all 3 classes. Im not saying lets buff mages, not saying buff ne one actually, but if anything, id say rogues wud have it all, from hp, armor, dmg and crit (assuming the rogue is maxed out). Were all like buff this buff that until somebody cries cuz some class just got too op. Sometimes i feel like the biggest solution wud be to nerf everyone until theyre all balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    Please think. Rogue vs. 4k hp and 500 dmg outside the room and around 400 inside the room against 5k hp and 700+ dmg outside room with around 580 in the room. It's 1 combo to kill 4k hp rogue. What if sts will remove damage nerf? Rich and geared won't need to use combo. 1 aimed crit hit and any rogue is dead. Then it will be only 1 question. Who crit first?
    Think about this, mages right now have their shield buffed, and the planar amulet gives them more power, i have seen mages with 5k hp, 780+dmg and at least 1.3k armor. And lets not forget that elondrian bows have about 85 more dmg than a perfect expedition potency one. While for mages, an elondrian gun has about 90-100 more dmg than a perfect expedition assault or brutality. A perfect elon bow has less than 105dmg than a perf expedition potency, a perfect elon gun has 114 more dmg than a lerf expedition brutality gun. Mages lightning will do 15% more damage and honus 250% more on a crit shot. Mages shield was even buffed recently, this gave them a good chance to actually PvP. Rogues are not even that over powered.

Think of those mages that own a nekro? They can alternate between the arc shield and NKR shield. Rogue with nekro will have a small chance to kill the mage, full maxed out vs maxed out. Now the question is, are mages actually squishy right now?