Thread: Elite Hauntlet [The concept of Raids]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

The feedbacks are very useful tyvm. XD

I added some bonuses that might incentivate bringing wars and mages and discourages making 3rogues+1mage or 3rogues+1 tank parties.

There are 2 ideas i would like to address:
    Potions and ankhs restrictions: i cant add this because my idea of raids is to continuosly increase the level od difficulty of the runs so at a certain point it does becomes a ankh and pot feast but that is when the gauranteed reward of potions, gold and ankhs comes handy, to cover up the cost. Those players who will adventure there to farm and not hunt for glory can bail out before reaching the extreme points. The ankhs feast levels will be just for those setting records. (I suppose lv50+)

Same Gear at start of hauntlet: Lol this is difficult to handle cause i like the idea but imo when you play an mmorpg you have to start from point A and develope your character to point Z. The elite Hauntlet grants arcane items cause its extremely difficult and meant for the players at point X, Y or Z. The players at those point didn't get there by chance but went through hours of gameplay, farming at less difficult dungeons, farming crates (lol people ewwww when they think of farming crates nowadays), pvping, trading or simply spending huge amount of money.
    Another thing is that if everyone is given same gear, those who had better gears will complain, those who had worser gears won't run other elites anymore but just this and they wont go through a normal developement( the process that gets you from farming lockeds to the day you are able to farm elites and fund the runs)

MOooooo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladysophie For This Useful Post: