Thread: Need Help With A Pve Build For Lvl41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Need Help With A Pve Build For Lvl41

Ive tried multiple pve builds and havent found one that worked better than my pvp build. Thing is, I dont know what I did in my pvp build so my builds pretty bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

hmm im not an expert but i use aimed 5/5 nox 5/5 piercer 2/5 (health upgrade) and shadowveil 4/5 (all except combusting decay). i have maxed out crit dex int and str passives and the rest on armor. some ppl like to spec traps or razor and swap skills in different situations but i prefer not to do that. im pve only btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acewasabi View Post
    hmm im not an expert but i use aimed 5/5 nox 5/5 piercer 2/5 (health upgrade) and shadowveil 4/5 (all except combusting decay). i have maxed out crit dex int and str passives and the rest on armor. some ppl like to spec traps or razor and swap skills in different situations but i prefer not to do that. im pve only btw.

I use the above but switch veil for trapz. Don't ever really use veil because u debuf with your attacks and I buff with your attacks. I just stick with pets with dam too so if I have something thst is boosting my dam I just kinda feel I'm wasting the pet. Just my thoughts though. I like traps for pve because when ur running more difficult elites and your smurf is rooting them with clock it's very helpful if they're gathered in a nice Lil package.