Thread: dragonkin fragments

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default dragonkin fragments

So, after farming teeth for awhile, since I need a bar for my planar pendant. I got to thinking, why doesnt elite tindrin drop 2 teeth? Only seems fair. Although teeth are still rare, I think it would be nice. Another thought I have is teeth fragments! Yes... like the planar fragments, except not tradeable. Although they should be stashable. I feel they should be a guaranteed drop, 3 to craft 1 tooth with a 2-3 hour crafting time. Tindrin teeth farming at the moment is very lively. Although it is very discouraging to do 3 elite runs and have no teeth to show for it. I have gotten lucky at time and gotten 3 teeth in a row in regular wilds! (Made my day) I also like the fact teeth are not affected by luck. Which allows players without a lepre to attempt to make money. Another option would be mystic teeth essence. Like planar essence you could craft the tooth with it. Although I dont think a daily quest would be nice for it. I would rather it take 6-8 mystic teeth essence to craft it. Any of these option, I feel, would make this games farming base even better. Yes the price of the bar would drop some, but with the upcoming expansion, most endgame players will be farming there. Including myself. Please, endgame farmers, comment your thoughts on whether you like any of these ideas. If you are against any change to tindrin teeth, please let me know. If you have an idea of your own please comment it! Lets make it more fun to farm teeth! Thanks for reading, kiwo out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I like the idea mate, but it seems pointless to implement it if there will be no use for the dragonite bar in the future. (I don't know if there will be) If there is a use for it say with the new mythic armour I support the idea of "teeth essence" 100% but maybe only make it for elite tindirin maps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I think the new mythic set will be hard to farm, and I have a feeling that the new mythic pendant will be about the same as the mythic planar pendant. Lets keep tindrin alive XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

+1 to this,farming in AL is like a Russian Rulette...more like an Arlorian Roulette lol

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Why make teeth luck-based? At least this can help other players try to get some gold and you want it luck-based? For me at this point of view it was horrible saying that and say ATTEMPT TO BE RICH? the heck with that phrase you can attempt to be rich its either you farm like there's no tomorrow or pay

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I never said luck based... also, yes its attempt to make money, many people get discouraged farming 150 teeth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodude View Post
    Why make teeth luck-based? At least this can help other players try to get some gold and you want it luck-based? For me at this point of view it was horrible saying that and say ATTEMPT TO BE RICH? the heck with that phrase you can attempt to be rich its either you farm like there's no tomorrow or pay
    Chill out m8 he said that he liked the fact that teeth aren't luck based.
    Geez...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk