Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bring back Old PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Bring back Old PL

Pocketlegends is the same old thing everyday and very boring. Idk about anyone else but I'd much rather play Pocketlegends back in its glory days in 2009/2010. So this is a call out to Sts please make another server of pl or roll back pl so we can start back when the first cap was made, and add expansions again every few months till we hit level 56 or just make max level 35/50 cap please. I'd prefer 50cap at max idk about anyone else. We can still do winter event and easter or halloween like in 2010 also. This would make you more money and be more fun for everyone, I'm not saying give founder again or let people have the old rings they got in beta, but to actually bring it back to the beginning so we can all experience how fun those days once were. I just wanna enjoy old pl again and im afraid if i can't I'll never enjoy pl like i once did. I started in 2011 February on 56cap. But looking back to how fun it looks to play when cap was 35/50 just blows me away. Not only will there be no unfair advantage within the game anymore if you did so, but there will be no cooldown reduction in between using spells but also no forgotten so we can all pvp with sbls and toymans like how we use to when you actually had to have skill to be any good. So please sts just make the old version of pl again or roll back pl. I bet people don't want it rolled back which is why i said old version also. Not only will you bring back the best game that ever lived but also bring back the joy we all once had for this game and love we had for it. Please do it, just imagine all the smiles on peoples faces and joy of playing old pl once more. Would make my dreams come true. If anyone reads this show some support in the comments to get our which was once a beautiful game back again. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Lol they won't even give us a single new vanity and you're talking about recreating the whole game. You're probably getting this from 'Old school' Runescape, but it's not going to happen here.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

All I have to say about this is... Lol.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Sorry, that ship has sailed.

We loved that ship.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: