Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
In the case of buffs, try checking your buff bar when it won't work.

I've never experienced a skill (buff or attack) not working at all. The glitch lies in the skill not going into it's actual cooldown even after it's been activated.

So for buffs, you might have actually used it already and its working, but the skill just isn't cooling down which gives the impression that it hasn't worked at all. This usually happens when you do 2-3 skills consecutively and as quick as possible.

Could be wrong, but I've been trying to reproduce it myself too, and I never get a skill not activating if its the first one I use. But when I go Rage > Iron Blood > Evade, the Evade skill icon is still showing it can be used, but when I click it nothing happens. Although when I look at my buff bar, my evade buff is there.

After timing the actual cooldown of Evade (30 sec), I use it again, and it works. Skill icon coolsdown.
Elly, you might be onto to something, good sir. I'll pay attention next this happens to see whether the the buff did take affect, although I am fairly certain this wasn't the case :/. Either way, I'll keep you posted.