Thread: Thank You For All That You Do, STS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Smile Thank You For All That You Do, STS!

I've been as critical of STS as anyone, and said some things that needed saying. I, too, feel impatient and we've waited since the winter event ended for something major to happen, the Goblin event notwithstanding. Six months is a very long time for any game!

Some of you may not know that Arcane Legends is Spacetime's most successful game to date. It brings home the bacon for them; their jobs depend in large part on this game. They understand better than anyone just how important it is give Arcane Legends players a game they can stick with and enjoy. They are also professional game developers; they take personal pride in the success of their games and they take it personally when one of their games goes sour. In their early days, some of them actually went without salaries for about 6 months. They are a team of dedicated professionals.

I'm trying to give some perspective here. I'm not excusing STS' previous or future missteps, I'm not being unrealistic, and I'm certainly not submitting STS as a candidate for sainthood! Barring any major hiccups, this is probably the final week of development before the Rage of Ren'gol expansion goes live. Since STS staff appear somewhat absent from the forums, they are probably grinding it hard behind the scenes. I imagine they are working long, thankless hours pouring as much money, creativity, excellence (and as many luck re-rolls) as they can possibly muster at this moment in time.

I feel like they could use a little encouragement. So, instead of complaining about the small things, let's give them something to look forward to. A lot of they work they are doing right now is to try to make us happy and give us what we want. They are trying to earn our loyalty as customers. Yes, let's give them another chance. Let's stay positive for the next week and give them that extra energy they could use to make this expansion the best it can possibly be. Let them know we appreciate their efforts and are grateful for the long hours, broken diets, bad hair days, code overload, bad breath, carpal tunnel, strained relationships, endless meetings, caffeine headaches, and everything that comes with the final leg of such a large development project.

Thanks, STS!
    Last edited by Niixed; 06-27-2015 at 09:01 AM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Niixed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

There's a reason this game won awards because it's a really good game with lots of potential for much more I understand they cant make everyone happy and I understand developing and adding too the game takes a lot of time and hardwork but sts plz JUST ONE MORE PVP MAP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I have not played many MMOs,but Arcane Legends is the best i played.
    The StS developers are probably the best out there.I have not seen such active developers,that really talk with the players, and play with them.
    Those who say that sts doesn't do good work,are either haters or people who came here from other MMOs.
    For the haters:you try do something better!
    And about pvp,they are needed to do something.They will absolutely add new maps soon enough.
    The only 2 things i'm asking for right now:add new skill slots and buff the warriors.
    Thank you StS for all you have done so far!
    Best wishes

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post: