The Pocket Legends Development Team has a challenge for our fans – can you bake a cake? Can you bake a Pocket Legends 1 Year Anniversary Cake? Show us the best Pocket Legends themed cake on our Facebook Page and you could win some phat platinum and the exclusive Pocket Legends Shield!
- Bake a cake.
- Decorate it in honor of Pocket Legends turning 1 year old.
- Take a picture of your awesome cake.
- Post it on our Facebook Page. Your entry MUST be posted on our Facebook page to be eligible. Go ahead and become a fan while you are there: www.facebook.com/pocketlegends
The Bake a Cake Challenge starts now and runs through 12 Noon Central on Wednesday, April 27. All entries will be collected on April 27th. Community Polling for the winners will go from April 27 to April 28th. After the poll closes we'll tally the votes and announce winners.
Once everyone has submitted their cake pictures, we will create a poll on the Official Pocket Legends Message Forums for all the entries. Fans can then vote and the votes will determine the winner and runners up.
- One Grand Prize – 500 Platinum plus the ultimate-uber-rare Shield of Legends
- 10 Runners Up – 50 Platinum
- Please, no cakes or cake designs or decorations that are obscene, hurtful or otherwise mean.
- Entry must be posted on the Pocket Legends Facebook Page between now and 12:00 Noon Central (1 PM Eastern, 10 AM Pacific) on April 27th.
- Only one entry per person. If you want to remove your early entry and enter a different cake, delete your first entry and post up your new one.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook for their character information. If you do not respond to us within 48 hours from the end of the contest, we reserve the right to roll the prize down to the next place winner.
- No photoshopping or altering the image in any way.
- The cake does not have to be edible.
- Your picture of the cake must be recognizable as a cake. Someone should look at it and say "That's a cool cake!"
- You must make the cake in real life. You cannot make a 3D model or other "virtual" cake.
- The cake image you post must be yours. No stealing a picture from the internet and trying to pass it off as your own.
To get your creative thoughts flowing, here's a picture of a cake that a Pocket Legends fan made for their own birthday (Thanks Markuz!).
Ponder this, dream up your own crazy, innovative, original and fun cake, start baking, decorating and post a picture to www.facebook.com/pocketlegends!