Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From Lucilulu: My apologies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default From Lucilulu: My apologies

As many of u know I recently went on a rant about PL and after giving away all my equipment and gold, I abruptly quit the game. Since then, after some time away and after spending some time out of the country in Honduras doing some relieve work, I was reminded of the truly important things in life. First, I would like to offer my apologies to all the PL community and staff. I was reminded that there are much more important things to get worked up about than a few guys not responding how u would like from some online game company. It was childish and quite immature of me to take such action as I did. I do appreciate all of you who showed support and well wishes. I have tried over the last year to conduct myself, while playing PL, in an honorable and ethical way and have asked others to do the same. The way I acted did not live up to that and for that I apologize. Also, there are several kids who I have helped out and have become friends in the the PL realm (with buying plat and other things over the year) that i was informed may have went on a rather long swearing rampage after hearing of my quitting (causing their subsequent 7 day ban) You know who you are and you know that this is not how we should conduct ourselves. I was wrong and so were you. We all need to stand up and take ownership. I will be playing under a different name, all equipment is given away (did give away over 7mil gold as well) so I guess that is a good lesson for me. It might be fun to start over, we shall see. I guess we live and we learn.

Lucilulu (soon to be ?) - 56
    Dopeysurdaddy
    Lucilu - 55
    Dopeydaddy - 55
    Dopeymamma
    And 7 other former names

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Good to here you have come around. Pick up where ya left off, start over and rebuild, it will all work out in the end.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thanks for the kind words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let me know if I can do anything for you utaca.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ill will help u if i can!
    I to was angry, but im glad i didnt give away my stuff.
    I understand that all the changes were a bit to much even for me to handle.
    But this game is fun.
    Good u said sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hopefully this can be a lesson not to lose ur cool and over react, but this was not about the update. No worries I'll be back and rebuilding is actually going to put some fun back into the game. But hey, I still have my 4000 plat , and as u all know I ain't afraid to reload. I'm pretty sure I've got everyone beat in the plat buying game (don't know if I should be proud of that tho . Anyway if u see someone runnin the maps with full elixirs at all times, good chance that's the new me.

luciives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucilulu View Post
    Hopefully this can be a lesson not to lose ur cool and over react, but this was not about the update. No worries I'll be back and rebuilding is actually going to put some fun back into the game. But hey, I still have my 4000 plat , and as u all know I ain't afraid to reload. I'm pretty sure I've got everyone beat in the plat buying game (don't know if I should be proud of that tho . Anyway if u see someone runnin the maps with full elixirs at all times, good chance that's the new me.

luciives
    Probably not thelonearcher . Him and you must be really close in plat purchases .
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Luci ur very friendly and good why would people h8 u :/????

-at least t me-
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Welcome back. I am happy to see an apology rather than just coming back and saying "Devs kinda fixed it....I am bored...I'll play...", like some others have done Again, welcome back, and if there is anything you need I may be able to help with, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Good to see you're back I appreciate the things you gave me and I'd be glad to throw some gold your way to help you get started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Welcome back; and thanks for the apology. Hope to play with you in the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I don't know about lone but and I don't know if I I should be proud or ashamed to admit it but I've bought over 150k plat for myself and over 50k for others. I have no idea if that's a lot more than most or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I don't know about lone but and I don't know if I I should be proud or ashamed to admit it but I've bought over 150k plat for myself and over 50k for others. I have no idea if that's a lot more than most or not?
    Yea Nvm... You beat him by 100k. Lmao. Yeah, I think you are the most valued customer in PL history . If you need help getting gold started, check out my contest in general discussion! It's a fun Musical Chairs contest.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Don't be ashamed, learn from it and move on. Just know you did the right thing by apologizing, and had the balls to do it in front of everyone. I respect you for it

150K plat is a lot in my eyes. I have bought, I think, around 5-6K plat myself. I am amazed you bought so much for others, that sounds very generous. I think you have bought more than most (I think I have as well, lol)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yea, in my whole time playing I've only bought 490 plat, which is around 91 New Zealand dollars. Anyways welcome back, everybody gets angry at this game sometimes haha.
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Welcome back. I never had the pleasure before. Always looking for friendly, fun people to play with though.
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Lucilu omg what happened? Dont know if you remeber me but ive had run with you. Just sad that im seeing posts like this. Anyway nice to hear youre rebuilding! Let me know who you are because im completing quest in alien so if its ok for you, you can join me cya tk care!

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I like turtles

oh and welcome back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Good to see you're back I appreciate the things you gave me and I'd be glad to throw some gold your way to help you get started.
    Thanks for the kind gesture, but I'll be just fine. It will be fun to get going again without all the equipment and gold. The funny thing is one of the kids I bought plat for went on a rampage hearing that I was quitting (that's not the funny part) he was banned for seven days. Because I had logged in using his pas code and ID on my iPad my device was disabled as well. So I never was able to delete my character before I left for Honduras. So even tho I gave my stuff away I still have my 56. I guess someone was looking out for me. Anyway, all of u who received some gifts from me, enjoy it have fun with it you owe me nothing. That is why I don't want to give my new game name I feel like some will feel obligated to help me out, that is not the case whatsoever. I'm a big boy and will be just fine. But thanks for the gesture!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Also it's crazy how money in the real world will buy tons of gold in pocket legends