Okay so back last year when Nightshade(infected wolf) was first announced as a reward for the top 3 players on the leaderboards, I was really excited and tried my best at getting it, but failed unfortunately.. Speed up to this year during the goblin invasion, I noticed he was back again! But... I found out about 2 days before the event was over.. Now he costed 1,500 coins, the coins gained from defeating the goblin bosses. So I gathered up around 350-500 in those 2 days so I couldn't get him, yet again. But this is to spacetime. I was wondering if one of these weekends you could bring him back and give another chance to get him for the players who couldn't during the goblin invasion this year, make it so you can buy him from the stable for 250 platinum, or something like that, I've been wanting this pet since the day it was released. Please make it happen spacetime! Also.. I read the thread for the new expansion and I have to say, looks incredible! I've been waiting to see when a new one would come out and I'm glad it took so long, gives you guys plenty of time to make it amazing! Thanks a lot for your time.