Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Need an Active, 'Up To Par' PvE Guild...

Overweightank

Talking Need an Active, 'Up To Par' PvE Guild...

Hi, My name is Preseason. 1 month ago, I quit my PvE game style and went PvP. I'm now going PvE.

My Information:

Class: Warrior, Lv41 / I have 17,400 / 18,000 APS (All Aps except few PvP have been done)

Gear: Perf Elond Bulwark w/ Para
    Upgraded Lv.36 Mythic Uller set (I also have a perf lv41 Druid will chestplate, not sure why I'll need)
    Perf Elond Ring lv41
    Planar Amulet

Pets:

Singe, Blinky, Yowie, Kelvin, Gyrm, Ribbit, Abaddon, Nightshade, Frist? , Nilbog, Valkin? , Dovabear, Shiloh. (I got pretty much main pets needed for PVE, Excluding the other arcanes and outdated Mythic Pets)

Spec: Pure PvE Custom Spec that works for me.

PvE Skill Base: As far as people have told me and what I think; I am well aware of most things in the game. I know what do in Arena, As far as I know, Most loop arounds and such. Planar Tombs I know everything there is to know (Still not gotten the hang of having full control of boss, which isn't possible as far as most people know) I am ready with anything and everything, Although I'm not a fan of using my time in Arena due to everything being dirt cheap!

Record: I have no record of being untrustworthy, speaking to other guild masters there shouldn't be a problem with me and trust. I am not a begger (I despise begging. If loans are made, they always must be re-payed)

So this is Me; I have a well budget. I'm good on anhks and I'm ready of PvE as of today. I need a guild, a real home. I'm asking for any and all suggestions of a PvE guild. I need one as I said.. Up to Par (Geared runners; I don't want to only have to run with officers to get something done)
    I need a guild I can really click and stay with. I need a home that has something to offer, not gold, not brown nosing. Just somewhere I can do PvE and be positive

If any guild would be interested in my proposal and maybe by any chance would enjoy having me in their guild. Just Leave a message on this thread, Private message on forum, or even message me in game, My IGN is Preseason . I'm online almost all the time, cause duh.. AL is fun

PS: Sorry for being very overthetop. Trying to be straight up with my Character so there's no confusion or negative thoughts.
    Last edited by Overweightank; 06-28-2015 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Added Pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Since you've been to Enigmatic I'll refrain from mentioning there, maybe try Phoenix, Elite Runners, Deviant Misfits.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

overweightank i gave him a high valued mythic a long time ago in paradise pier to his mage and he gave back trusted player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Hi, My name is Preseason. 1 month ago, I quit my PvE game style and went PvP. I'm now going PvE.

My Information:

Class: Warrior, Lv41 / I have 17,400 / 18,000 APS (All Aps except few PvP have been done)

Gear: Perf Elond Bulwark w/ Para
    Upgraded Lv.36 Mythic Uller set (I also have a perf lv41 Druid will chestplate, not sure why I'll need)
    Perf Elond Ring lv41
    Planar Amulet

Pets:

Singe, Blinky, Yowie, Kelvin, Gyrm, Ribbit, Abaddon, Nightshade, Frist? , Nilbog, Valkin? , Dovabear, Shiloh. (I got pretty much main pets needed for PVE, Excluding the other arcanes and outdated Mythic Pets)
    Spec: Pure PvE Custom Spec that works for me.

PvE Skill Base: As far as people have told me and what I think; I am well aware of most things in the game. I know what do in Arena, As far as I know, Most loop arounds and such. Planar Tombs I know everything there is to know (Still not gotten the hang of having full control of boss, which isn't possible as far as most people know) I am ready with anything and everything, Although I'm not a fan of using my time in Arena due to everything being dirt cheap!

Record: I have no record of being untrustworthy, speaking to other guild masters there shouldn't be a problem with me and trust. I am not a begger (I despise begging. If loans are made, they always must be re-payed)

So this is Me; I have a well budget. I'm good on anhks and I'm ready of PvE as of today. I need a guild, a real home. I'm asking for any and all suggestions of a PvE guild. I need one as I said.. Up to Par (Geared runners; I don't want to only have to run with officers to get something done)
    I need a guild I can really click and stay with. I need a home that has something to offer, not gold, not brown nosing. Just somewhere I can do PvE and be positive

If any guild would be interested in my proposal and maybe by any chance would enjoy having me in their guild. Just Leave a message on this thread, Private message on forum, or even message me in game, My IGN is Preseason . I'm online almost all the time, cause duh.. AL is fun

PS: Sorry for being very overthetop. Trying to be straight up with my Character so there's no confusion or negative thoughts.
    I ran with u few times in elites. I tried doing pvp wasnt so fun so i decided to basically quit from pvp. & i have been in about every major guild on Lb and doesnt work out so good. The best by far was Pheonix- Very nice and Actually help each other like a big family. Its totally inspiring to see that. However pvp is full of drama and tired of block. [I have left Magnum behind, Due to the way they play] & If your willing to create a new pve guild ill gladly help you

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Ramboo View Post
    I ran with u few times in elites. I tried doing pvp wasnt so fun so i decided to basically quit from pvp. & i have been in about every major guild on Lb and doesnt work out so good. The best by far was Pheonix- Very nice and Actually help each other like a big family. Its totally inspiring to see that. However pvp is full of drama and tired of block. [I have left Magnum behind, Due to the way they play] & If your willing to create a new pve guild ill gladly help you
    Hmm.. Thank you for the feedback and suggestion. I usually make guilds a lot and they never work out. But that would be pretty cool In the near future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I was passed guildmaster before and it worked pretty good. but an officer deleted all members. So i disbanded and Joined a new, I personally would join a good Pve guild Very Active and Helpful. No matter wat

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Ramboo View Post
    I was passed guildmaster before and it worked pretty good. but an officer deleted all members. So i disbanded and Joined a new, I personally would join a good Pve guild Very Active and Helpful. No matter wat
    I just want to have fun and make money. I have a mind of an Entrepreneur. At this day and age Time is money. And I don't want to join a guild with slow members who run at times I would never root for. I want a guild where the recruiters and members are well plot out. I don't like it when a "PvE Guild"s only up to par players are the officers. Because when the officer's arent on, or when the officers are dragging the others along. They have too much on their shoulders, not everyone can be helped and ran with. Then you're left with people who are below class standards and you feel you been lied to. I like real people. If there's something wrong with a guild. I'd like to know straight up. Better than building bridges then burning them because you found out you'd been lied to for the whole time. :I

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Get yourself a frost bulwark for expansion, just saying.

Did you just post a biography O.O

I'm just farming teeth on my rogue they're not dropping as much as I would hope for :/

Do we still call you OWT or Preseason ?

BTW you don't know me (nudge nudge wink wink)

I would've coughed but my guild is too stupid.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 06-28-2015 at 10:27 PM.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Layzi View Post
    overweightank i gave him a high valued mythic a long time ago in paradise pier to his mage and he gave back trusted player
    TRU DAT!

I gave him a cucumber sandwich to hold and he gave it me back with no bite marks.

Hold on! Mebeh he don't like cucumber sandwiches :/
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    Get yourself a frost bulwark for expansion, just saying.

Did you just post a biography O.O

I'm just farming teeth on my rogue they're not dropping as much as I would hope for :/

Do we still call you OWT or Preseason ?

BTW you don't know me (nudge nudge wink wink)

I would've coughed but my guild is too stupid.
    Lmaoo! hihi ik who dis is <3 You can call me whatever you want :')

And no Frost Bulwark sucks. Elond Bulwark much better for PvE. I disliked Frost too much to continue :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

This is not a very good time to be expecting high activity in any guild. To my knowledge, most players are struggling to find something to keep their attention until expansion hits.

The number of guild hoppers is extremely high throughout end game right now, as people hop around hoping to find a guild with 30 or 40 members online at a time. This expectation isn't realistic at this point in the game, nor is all the in and out stuff good for the guilds. I've actually considered turning off recruiting until after expansion because the problem is so prevalent. If you're looking for a guild to call home, I suggest looking at their history and stability over time, not necessarily current activity level.

This is even more the case for you, since you want geared players to run with. Geared players are currently the worst off because of the lack of farmables and goals to accomplish. Most are taking days off at a time as we're on hold until something new comes. Any guild that is highly active at this time is most likely to be newer, undergeared players looking to get their arcanes in the market crash.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    This is not a very good time to be expecting high activity in any guild. To my knowledge, most players are struggling to find something to keep their attention until expansion hits.

The number of guild hoppers is extremely high throughout end game right now, as people hop around hoping to find a guild with 30 or 40 members online at a time. This expectation isn't realistic at this point in the game, nor is all the in and out stuff good for the guilds. I've actually considered turning off recruiting until after expansion because the problem is so prevalent. If you're looking for a guild to call home, I suggest looking at their history and stability over time, not necessarily current activity level.

This is even more the case for you, since you want geared players to run with. Geared players are currently the worst off because of the lack of farmables and goals to accomplish. Most are taking days off at a time as we're on hold until something new comes. Any guild that is highly active at this time is most likely to be newer, undergeared players looking to get their arcanes in the market crash.
    I was just gonna try to contact you hehe. And Yes I understand, what you're saying is true. But as I may correct my previous statement. I'm trying to find even average Pt's. Just don't want to be running PT3 20minute runs. Just trying to find a guild without a flood of below average times :I

(Example: 20-25minute PT3 run, 25minute Arena Runs, 18m Elite Wilds runs)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Good luck finding a "par" guild that meets your "standards".. Word of advice don't change your name before you jump guilds. Makes your "record" look bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

That's a pretty good resume' c(-: Try joining Dm or Phoenix.......>tho pretty much everyone is doing pvp atm.just wait for expansion.hope u pass the interview!lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

The best guilds tend to be the longest standing ones and they are still going for that reason. I also don't see the fascination in changing guilds 24/7 I like a guild you can call home and gain a close knit friendship with the people in. Bearing in mind I see a lot of the newer guilds doing well and will probably do even better once the expansion hits

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Okay, so judging by posts above I have,for this case, ruled out enigmatic from the 4 guilds I usually recommend.

Pheonix (old,very Classy,polite, and over all very strong guild.)
    Eminence (My guild, I have to recommend it or safi will kill me T.T,to be serious though the most of us are somewhat Laid back and chill but still gets stuff done)
    Trinity knights (I see alot of TK on forums, And from what I have seen they seem like a very tight-knot group)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

Well I guess no one will know what I mean of Enigmatic until they witnessed what I did. I did not cause drama, I did maybe be rude and say I refused to only run with undergeared but as I say, Money doesn't sleep. I needed gold, that was the only reason I did PvE in the past. Now I got all my gears I don't focus only around gold, it's not a "unless I'm getting gold, idc" type of personality i have anymore. Nevertheless whoever doesn't want me in their guild because they choose to believe some Enigmatic officer with no actual support other than other Enigmatic officers who hated me since day one for unknown reasons. You guys keep doing you, I'm tired of having my past with enigmatic drag me down. I left because it wasn't the Enigmatic I once knew. Have a good day.

I'm Still trying to find a guild. I carry no drama, no negativity.

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Closing this up. Please be sure to keep your posts friendly. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com