Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Need an Active, 'Up To Par' PvE Guild...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Overweightank

Talking Need an Active, 'Up To Par' PvE Guild...

Hi, My name is Preseason. 1 month ago, I quit my PvE game style and went PvP. I'm now going PvE.

My Information:

Class: Warrior, Lv41 / I have 17,400 / 18,000 APS (All Aps except few PvP have been done)

Gear: Perf Elond Bulwark w/ Para
    Upgraded Lv.36 Mythic Uller set (I also have a perf lv41 Druid will chestplate, not sure why I'll need)
    Perf Elond Ring lv41
    Planar Amulet

Pets:

Singe, Blinky, Yowie, Kelvin, Gyrm, Ribbit, Abaddon, Nightshade, Frist? , Nilbog, Valkin? , Dovabear, Shiloh. (I got pretty much main pets needed for PVE, Excluding the other arcanes and outdated Mythic Pets)

Spec: Pure PvE Custom Spec that works for me.

PvE Skill Base: As far as people have told me and what I think; I am well aware of most things in the game. I know what do in Arena, As far as I know, Most loop arounds and such. Planar Tombs I know everything there is to know (Still not gotten the hang of having full control of boss, which isn't possible as far as most people know) I am ready with anything and everything, Although I'm not a fan of using my time in Arena due to everything being dirt cheap!

Record: I have no record of being untrustworthy, speaking to other guild masters there shouldn't be a problem with me and trust. I am not a begger (I despise begging. If loans are made, they always must be re-payed)

So this is Me; I have a well budget. I'm good on anhks and I'm ready of PvE as of today. I need a guild, a real home. I'm asking for any and all suggestions of a PvE guild. I need one as I said.. Up to Par (Geared runners; I don't want to only have to run with officers to get something done)
    I need a guild I can really click and stay with. I need a home that has something to offer, not gold, not brown nosing. Just somewhere I can do PvE and be positive

If any guild would be interested in my proposal and maybe by any chance would enjoy having me in their guild. Just Leave a message on this thread, Private message on forum, or even message me in game, My IGN is Preseason . I'm online almost all the time, cause duh.. AL is fun

PS: Sorry for being very overthetop. Trying to be straight up with my Character so there's no confusion or negative thoughts.
    Last edited by Overweightank; 06-28-2015 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Added Pets