Thread: Rosefaded-Mage Gear Question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Rosefaded-Mage Gear Question

I have Full Eyes Ker'shal & been looking for Elon gun seller...but none interested...am I missing something??? Does anyone know someone who'd be interested in my ker'shal full eyes for Elon gun full eyes or full para...would appreciate any answers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I just finally sold my Ker'shal and went to an elon gun this weekend, so I know exactly what you're talking about.

It took me a week to sell my Ker'shal (but it didn't have good gems), plus right now a lot of people are pulling them from locked crates because of the sale, so the price might be lower than you hope.
    There have been a few people buying them the last few days, you'll need to check the 'buy' postings though.

As for the elon gun, it took a while to find someone selling one of those as well. I ended up buying it from someone in the game (there were NONE in the auction house, and at the time, none being sold in the forums).

Good luck, hope you're able to sell the ker'shal and get the elon,.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Any idea price of My Full Eye Ker'shal & price of Elon gun with good gems sir?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Well just got My Elon Gun...basically had to lop off an arm & leg for it..but was worth it. Elon Gun Para Gem 2 Grand Glacials ^-^ amazing root proc & armor buff especially love the auto target that Ker'shal didnt have...With Ker'shal I had to stand still to aim an atk..with Elon I can run freely & kill all mobs..pull better & survive more

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Gun is superior to the kershsal in every possible way. Better stat dmg, better proc and auto aim. I wish sts would release an arcane gun for us since the kershal was a total flop.
    +100 for this post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Iam not great at mage. I still remember tho I tested this like a year ago when mage used to be my main.
    Do staffs really lack the auto aim??
    I mean isn't its just a visual bug??
    When I tested, what i did is, I stood opposite to the mobs and aimed other side intentionally.
    Inspite of Staffs shooting the other way, it still damaged those mobs.
    So if you are at ranged distance, be it a gun or staff, it will damage the mobs anyway. Only the visual effect says that a staff lacks the auto aim feature but both gun and staff damaged same way no matter you look at the mobs or not.

Iam not great at testing stuffs and it was long time ago when I tested it. So ill request you experts to test it and let us know...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Iam not great at mage. I still remember tho I tested this like a year ago when mage used to be my main.
    Do staffs really lack the auto aim??
    I mean isn't its just a visual bug??
    When I tested, what i did is, I stood opposite to the mobs and aimed other side intentionally.
    Inspite of Staffs shooting the other way, it still damaged those mobs.
    So if you are at ranged distance, be it a gun or staff, it will damage the mobs anyway. Only the visual effect says that a staff lacks the auto aim feature but both gun and staff damaged same way no matter you look at the mobs or not.

Iam not great at testing stuffs and it was long time ago when I tested it. So ill request you experts to test it and let us know...
    I did some testing with my staff while making up my mind if I wanted to sell it or not.
    It does not always hit every monster within range.

If I was not moving, and hit the attack button, it would turn to face a monster and hit it.
    However, there were a few times where I was standing next to a monster, facing a different way, and attacking, and it did 'not' hit the monster.
    I think this mostly only happened while moving, there were even cases where that was the ONLY monster in the area and it still didn't receive damage.

It was nice that the staff could hit multiple monsters that were 'in front of you', but not being able to hit monsters while moving in a different direction was just too much of a con, I guess I just got spoiled by how guns work, 8^).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixPrime View Post
    I did some testing with my staff while making up my mind if I wanted to sell it or not.
    It does not always hit every monster within range.

If I was not moving, and hit the attack button, it would turn to face a monster and hit it.
    However, there were a few times where I was standing next to a monster, facing a different way, and attacking, and it did 'not' hit the monster.
    I think this mostly only happened while moving, there were even cases where that was the ONLY monster in the area and it still didn't receive damage.

It was nice that the staff could hit multiple monsters that were 'in front of you', but not being able to hit monsters while moving in a different direction was just too much of a con, I guess I just got spoiled by how guns work, 8^).
    Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    If you stand stil you auto aim if you walk you have to do it yourself.....
    No doubt guns are better
    But i still find staffs not having auto aim is just visual bug. It does hit mobs in range whether they are infront of you or not or you are walking or standing still while hitting.

Well I made a video just now to show it.
    Sorry I had to made low quality video as Iam on phone's internet right now and I dont wanna consume to much internet data uploading 1080dp videos.

Heres the video
    STAFF'S auto aim in Arcane legends:
    http://youtu.be/tVZ6xMQB4G4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

If you have trouble watching that video you can directly go to the youtube.
    STAFF'S auto aim in Arcane legends: http://youtu.be/tVZ6xMQB4G4