Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vain Glory .. is it better than CoC?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Give it a try, it is really good. I tried to play other mobile moba games like Witcher Arena, Heroes of Order and Chaos, but the lack of tutorials, lack of knowledge about the game made me die many times. Vain Glory got a tons of sample videos about item tree, skills, characters etc.
    LOL, This is not a perfect place to discuss how good some outsider games are, but it would be more adequate comparing with coc. I am not a fan of MOBA but PvP attracts me if it's good, I've Heroes of Storm installed in my PC, hardly play. My game play depends more on scopes of making gameplay videos at this moment, that's what my main priority. I'd install vainglory only if it would be new but it was already in iOS for long time and even it passed a good time on android beta, I'm referring this cuz I've some theories to choose which game to choose to make gameplay videos.

I wanna clarify that, when I was talking about all the things about CoC in my previous post, I was not referring myself rather I was referring to the whole mobile gamers community
    Last edited by Waug; 07-01-2015 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    LOL, This is not a perfect place to discuss how good some outsider games are, but it would be more adequate comparing with coc. I am not a fan of MOBA but PvP attracts me if it's good, I've Heroes of Storm installed in my PC, hardly play. My game play depends more on scopes of making gameplay videos at this moment, that's what my main priority. I'd install vainglory only if it would be new but it was already in iOS for long time and even it passed a good time on android beta, I'm referring this cuz I've some theories to choose which game to choose to make gameplay videos.

I wanna clarify that, when I was talking about all the things about CoC in my previous post, I was not referring myself rather I was referring to the whole mobile gamers community
    I think its good to discuss here what do you like in other moba games, which feature they got and which one you want to implement in CoC, so you need to try out the rival games too. Eg.: if you pre-register now on android till july2 in vainglory, then you receive a free Taka character, something similar would be good in CoC too.

Vainglory is not fully released to android now, so its new.
    Last edited by Haligali; 07-01-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    I think its good to discuss here what do you like in other moba games, which feature they got and which one you want to implement in CoC, so you need to try out the rival games too. Eg.: if you pre-register now on android till july2 in vainglory, then you receive a free Taka character, something similar would be good in CoC too.

Vainglory is not fully released to android now, so its new.
    I forgot to answer this,

TBH, i'd rather focus on pc mobas yep already did. For ex theres one upcoming GIGANTIC looking good.
    theres no minion in opposite Guardian. Full scale 3D fantasy arena in opposite to heck n slash composition in traditional mobas.

well that's different matter what I tried to say if u take a look at the most successfull mobile games they are not well known for graphics, in opposite Gameloft's high quality graphical games are not that much popular but of course they have their own place, mobile gaming is different frnd unlike pc or console where extreme quality graphical games such as Witcher 3, battlefield series, GTA 5 are among the top sellers.