Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vain Glory .. is it better than CoC?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    I don't like to say this, especially on the STS forums, but right now, Vainglory is much more polished than CoC.
    This isn't really fair to say, considering that Vainglory has been out for more than a year while CoC is still in Alpha testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Yes, but when you remove the leveling, items, and minions, you remove a lot of options to use and remove a lot of diversity, thats why Vainglory games are always different everytime.

I barely stay in the store reading what they do, thats what the acedemy in VG is for (Teaches you all the items and what they do).

COC is more of a game thats easy to pick up and probably more focused on skill shots for more hardcore gameplay. COC is probably gonna be more like MMO pvp except with tons of characters and much more diverse stats, objectives, and boosts.
    I'm also very curious to see how the orb works, the unique factor that seems pretty cool to me atleast.
    The opposite seems to hold true for me. Every game in VG I see the same heroes and builds being played, almost all games are the same every time. In CoC, however, I see different champions being played almost every game, with each player having multiple champions they enjoy playing (for me: Cinder, Magmatus, Bjorn).

CoC is definitely more focused on skill shots though, often if you miss one, you lose the fight.
    Last edited by Hahahahabirdy; 07-08-2015 at 11:57 AM.