Thread: Locked rengol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Locked rengol

I remember specifically in one of the dev posts they don't wish to see everyone running around with arcane rings, yet what are we witnessing, shard dropping price by 70%?

I'm well aware this game is running to make money in real life but your ruining the game, now I can purchase anything I desire it no longer becomes fun.

At this rate the lockeds price will surpass the reward. In addition to this ridiculous chance rate, you have added the tokens in which people can buy more arcane.

An Arcane ring was the endgame goal for me for a long time now it's so easy I can buy 5 of them.
    Ingame name: Invasions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

You see, the problem with keeping things rare is that you get numerous complaints about people not looting whatever it is they want. And the problem with making things more prominent is exactly what you said - everything deflates. There is no win-win situation. As of now, players enjoying actual content should take priority over players making gold, so it makes sense for the top items to become more prevalent so everyone can have a better chance enjoy the benefits they offer, especially with this enormous gap in gears.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

wait for expansion. i think sts knows this will happen. which means they want more people to get arcane ring to help them farm the NEW endgame items. sad to say, but planar pendant and arcane ring might not be the best ring and amulet for level46. It's not bad for them to go cheap as they are now if they will be phased out.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TankingRogue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TankingRogue View Post
    wait for expansion. i think sts knows this will happen. which means they want more people to get arcane ring to help them farm the NEW endgame items. sad to say, but planar pendant and arcane ring might not be the best ring and amulet for level46. It's not bad for them to go cheap as they are now if they will be phased out.
    I'm fine with the arcane ring still being top-notch ring because, well, it's arcane. But I would highly expect the new 46 myth amm to be better than the Planny Ammy. If old things remain better than the new things, specifically in the same rarity classification, then what's the point?

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

ofcourse the new mythic amulet will be better than planar pendant. -.- it's just sad cause it's relatively new and most people just finished crafting their pendant within the last 2 months.

im just explaining why the arcane ring is cheap now. it might not be the top-notch ring after the expansion is released. there is a bonus for completing the 4-piece mythic set. since these 4 new mythic pieces will be hard to farm, the bonus must definitely be worth it and would make people switch to new mythic ring from using arcane ring.

but im still not 100 percent sure about the 4-piece mythic set, i hope its helm armor belt and pendant. and not ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

The full mythic set will probably be better than a mythic set with the Arcane ring equipped. Those without the new set can at least sort of keep up with an Arcane ring equipped. I think its fair that the best items of last expansion can be used by hard working people in the next expansion. There was simply no way I could have paid the 30-140m price tag of that ring. Now for 8-10m, or $200 worth of tokens I actually stand a chance!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    The full mythic set will probably be better than a mythic set with the Arcane ring equipped. Those without the new set can at least sort of keep up with an Arcane ring equipped. I think its fair that the best items of last expansion can be used by hard working people in the next expansion. There was simply no way I could have paid the 30-140m price tag of that ring. Now for 8-10m, or $200 worth of tokens I actually stand a chance!
    Very well said ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I can understand where you guys are coming from but you will see once u have everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EQT View Post
    I can understand where you guys are coming from but you will see once u have everything
    Maxed gear and top arcane pet's means very little at this point. The craftable mythic set should take months of work if they get it right. Sure, with arcane ring and planar pendant you will possibly want to get only the new mythic armor and helm for 46, but still, there's no clue of what will come. Also, the belt slot; I am pretty sure the L43 one from the vendor is not BiS for the expansion.

As a sidenote, yes, the mythic planar pendant will likely have better stats than the new one, as informed by fibus(I think) in a previous post. As to why, we can only speculate but I'm sure there's a good reason behind it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

People speculating about these new mythic gears but look at all the developers pictures, can't you see the arcane ring graphics in all of them? Developers are wearing a combined set of mythic glint stone and arcane ring -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EQT View Post
    I remember specifically in one of the dev posts they don't wish to see everyone running around with arcane rings, yet what are we witnessing, shard dropping price by 70%?

I'm well aware this game is running to make money in real life but your ruining the game, now I can purchase anything I desire it no longer becomes fun.

At this rate the lockeds price will surpass the reward. In addition to this ridiculous chance rate, you have added the tokens in which people can buy more arcane.

An Arcane ring was the endgame goal for me for a long time now it's so easy I can buy 5 of them.
    I can't even buy 1
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]