Thread: Unable to finish "Forest Haven - 10: The Road of Bones"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Unable to finish "Forest Haven - 10: The Road of Bones"

After fighting your way through 71 enemies, you are left with this disappointment...

( http://twitpic.com/1eyinf)

Every single time I played this level with a group, or even when I played it solo (as shown above), the same one skeleton would freeze in the exact same spot, making it impossible to finish the level. Of course all you have to do is quit and create or join a new game of the next level, but it is rather annoying.

Thanks!

~Laos
    Last edited by Laos; 04-11-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Image was not loading properly, so I switched hosts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What do you mean freeze? You mean the game freezes or the skeleton is unable to be killed? I do see in the pic that they are 15 enemies left on the map, this skeleton being one of them. But I guess if you can't kill this one, no point in the others.

I personally did not have this bug but very weird indeed.

Are you playing on the iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch?
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

iPod touch 2nd Generation. This picture does show 15 enemies left, that is because I rushed over to show this glitch. :P The skeleton becomes aggressive, follows you for an especially short distance, then returns to the spot where the glitch occurs (regardless if you're attacking it), leaving him invincible and non-aggressive and the level incomplete.
    Last edited by Laos; 04-11-2010 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Weird. I just went to the same level but was able to kill all the skeletons and finish the level. Tested this on an iPhone 3GS. Very interesting bug.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I've had the same thing happen, but it was on another level, an early one with zombies. I think the bug was that I drew him with me backwards, and normally they eventually retreat back, but because I'd gone around the corner it became stuck in some way. It doesn't do anything, I could stand next to it, nothing, like it's in waiting mode (it moves a bit like your own character does when you're standing still). It happened to me twice on the same course (I think level 2), I think one time I managed to have it get unstuck by running back away from it, and then when I came back it'd reverted back to where it was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah that is a pretty weird situation. One thing, did you constantly hit-and-run him?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey spacetime

I did not receive the account verification for pocket legends either. Can you send me one timber_wolves92@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey spacetime

I did not receive the account verification for pocket legends either. Can you send me one timber_wolves92@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmm weird, I just tried it and it worked for me no problem, couldn't tell ya O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

i think that the problem is that you probably were doing the hit-and-run style of fighting
    eventually, when the skeleton is moved far enough away from its "original" place, it will become invincible to go back to the original place and regenerate hp
    this should be a problem if you have bad connection and the game lags, therefore, ingame, the skeleton may have already moved back, but it shows that the sleletons "frozen" there
    try tapping the skeleton itself, its what i do
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel