Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will the Elite Orc Maps Bring More of the Same?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

NOW NOW you all forgetting about Legionnaire Insignia, This essence I believe is very important and will work just like Dragon Tooth. Remember when Tindirin expansion came out it also had no ELITE and everyone rush to farm dragon tooth for recipe to craft Arcane ring for the best of the best ring. So for those that say the 3 new map has nothing to farm, I beg the differ because so far as to what I have read and notice. Legionnaire insignia are quite a rare loot and need lots to craft Legendary Orcslaying Set. IF IF the way things are headed and as sts had mention New level 46 mythic set and ingredients are not from locked what so ever and will be PURELY farmable. Legendary Orcslaying set might possibly be used to upgrade to level 46 mythic set.

So bottom line is farm Legionnaire Insignia and do Daily quest for orc tag other wise you won't be able to get the best of the best mythic set. If my theory is correct xD. Fibus did also mention the Legendary Orcslaying set will NOT be tradable. This will only make more sense that the Orcslaying set will be upgradable cause supposedly lol legendary gears from rengol lock are better then the orcslaying set base on stats. The only different is. Gears from Lock is so much easier to obtain just spend some plat or some gold to buy them. While the Orcslaying set require Daily Quest which you can't rush and of course time to farm Legionnaire essence or purchase them which they won't be cheap and also I suppose those that farm and loot them and wanna sell them can make some gold by doing so.
    Last edited by twoxc; 07-07-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post: