Thread: Dream Goals!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Dream Goals!

Dream Goals

Hey everyone, we are pretty far into arcane legends and by now most of us will have a dream goal we want to accomplish.
    Many of us have 1 dream goal or many and we hope we can accomplish these before we move on. So i want to hear what you're dream goal's are i have plenty but those plenty of dream goal's lead to one.

My Dream Goal
    Like i said i have plenty but it all leads to one which is being able to get on those Leaderboards for timed runs now most people need pretty good gear to be able to get on the timed run Leaderboards and that is where my other goals come in because items like arcane rings,mythic bow and the new mythic glint stone armour will mostly be recommend for timed runs. So im working my way to the best gear slowly by slowly achieving my goals on the way and hopefully i will be on that leaderboard this season and hopefully earn that timed run banner I've always been wanting.

Do you have any Dream Goals? Share you're goals below. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

My dream to be a pve lb player but seems so far away to catch now

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Dream goals:
    -Get a Green Arlor set for my rogue (smexy);
    -Upgrade my mythic helm which is going to take forever since the quest was made by the devil..
    -Maybe get an arcane pet

Sent from my SM-G350 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Get Nekro, I think. And wait for lvl 46 mythics to come out and get the set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

i done all of them xD

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

in the first seasons getting hauntlet title was a dream to a lot of people , you had to have milions worth of gear and even the best runners at that time hard time getting it. But it wasnt imposible .....so work hard and dream big , its a game , have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    in the first seasons getting hauntlet title was a dream to a lot of people , you had to have milions worth of gear and even the best runners at that time hard time getting it. But it wasnt imposible .....so work hard and dream big , its a game , have fun
    not to forget that warriors were welcomed too, unlike now - you need to run without em to get the APs :/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

actualy in the first season warriors where pretty op you rly needed one in a map ( not that u dont need one now ) just compared .....overall game changed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aziiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Getting one piece of each Mage equip in game. Been trying since season 4 and every time I'm almost there something new comes out lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

My early goals were actually hitting Level 41, beating enraged Inan'hesh, and being able to do the Hauntlet.
    Then once I capped (Lv41), the goal was to be able to do Planar Tombs and Arena (my first time in the Tombs I died before crossing the first bridge, so never thought this would happen).

This weekend I finally reached my 'ultimate' goals, getting Nekro and the Arcane Ring. That was definitely more luck than anything else though.

So, now my new goal is to be able to get get all the parts for Nekro and the Ring on my own, without buying any of them, 8^).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Get rid of scammers.
    Get rid of PvP farmers.
    I wish I were me.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunyabastian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

My dream goal is getting a kershal.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Short term goal, hit lvl 46 this week.

Long term, get so many millions money doesn't matter and get noble fury jewels in all my gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

My only dream was getting 1m gold (and screenshotting it) which is something i havnt achieved yet after 1 and a half year of playing xD addiction to twink pvp drained my money...
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

I want a Forebearer Armor and Crier along with Crier hat (doesn't seem to exist)
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

GOALS in AL:
    1. Season X CTF KILLS and CAPTURE banner.
    2. Nekro
    3. Ice Spirit Set or Medusa set
    4. Stitch together AL storyline so far I have no idea whats going on just this.
    *Goblin invaded bracken.
    *Theres a zombie outbreak in Kraag.
    *Monsters gain the intelligence to be a pirate (yes they have ships with cannons).
    *Frost giants trying to take Stronghold.
    *Inan esh destroing Shuyal and the Vili race.
    *We trying to take over Tindirin and make them dragons go extinct.
    *Fight back the Ren'Gol clan at Garetta.
    Last edited by epicrrr; 07-06-2015 at 02:33 AM.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    GOALS in AL:
    1. Season X CTF KILLS and CAPTURE banner.
    2. Nekro
    3. Ice Spirit Set or Medusa set
    4. Stitch together AL storyline so far I have no idea whats going on just this.
    *Goblin invaded bracken.
    *Theres a zombie outbreak in Kraag.
    *Monsters gain the intelligence to be a pirate (yes they have ships with cannons).
    *Frost giants trying to take Stronghold.
    *Inan esh destroing Shuyal and the Vili race.
    *We trying to take over Tindirin and make them dragons go extinct.
    *Fight back the Ren'Gol clan at Garetta.
    Lol you need to learn something about AL storyline,you don't really know anything.No offense.
    BTW this is how the story goes.It is made of 4 parts:
    PART 1:
    -the goblins, led by Ghul Bellybottom(an orc) invade brackenridge through the goldmine and try to open a portal for Lord Mardrom to invade Arlor.After the goblins destroy the village,Gustav calls you to help the poor villagers of Brackenridge
    -after the portal is destroyed in the goldmine,you recieve a letter from Gustav saying that something bad has happened to the rooks,you head to ydra forest.The rooks were some mercenaries that guided people through ydra forest for some gold.This changed after Lord Mardrom sent Bael and an army of necromancers to corrupt the rooks,make them evil and open another portal to Arlor.
    -Bael kills Gustav :"( funny thing is that when Bael meets Gustav he says "Not this time!" Hmmm...
    -after L.Mardrom rages, a soldier comes at him and says that they found the Artifact,that can revive the dead
    -finally,Mardrom finds a way to teleport in Arlor,in the Dead City.He installs his army and the artifact at the Arcanum castle.The artifact revives the dead and they march towards kraag.
    -you make your way through the Dead city(which was a part of Kraag after a devastating explosion 100 years ago),
    destroy the artifact, kill Rutger (how he turned evil is another questline that doesn't stick to the main story) and the rest of Mardrom's army,including him

PART 2:
    this one is my favourite:
    -the Aegir pirates were a constant menace for the arlorian coastline but fortunatley,they spent their time fighting each other.This changed after Cpt.Bloodhammer united the pirates somehow
    -the pirates decide to deliver a huge blow to Arlor by attacking Windmoore harbour.
    -after you destroy the pirates at the harbour,you head to the kraken isles to learn more of the situation.During your journey there you get attacked by pirates , and you learn who you're dealing with
    -in Paradise Pier you meet general Priska and she gives you your first task:Kill Cpt.Fangtooth and destroy his fleet stationed at Grog Beach
    -then you go at the Ancient Mariner Reef for some reason (i'm sorry,this part is kinda complicated for me)
    -after that, Cpt.Hateley gives you the location of Bloodhammer's HQ.When you get there,you kill him and learn that the artifact that let bloodhammer do this mess is the Gleipnir.You immedeatly think at the 3 heroes,Uller,Himingleva and Vili and you think of Nordr
    -surprisingly,when you get to Kraag,the herald of Arlor tells you that the frost has invaded Nordr.You head to the Jurn woods and meet Guardsman Kori,who tells you of the situation.He also tells you that the Maneater, the most fearsome thing in the woods,is holding Dr.Kvinn, a scientist,as a hostage.
    -after you defeat the maneater and you make your way to stronghold,you meet King Erik, the king of Nordr.He tells you that he thinks the fortress of the frost is in Oltgar Keep,the fortress where the frost giants stood 100 years ago, and that he recieved no message from the troops stationed at Reaper's Pass
    -when you arrive at Reaper's Pass(a.k.a. mount Spyr map),you meet guardsman Olegsby,and he tells you that he is the only one left out of his men
    -you make your way through Oltgar Keep and the Crystal Caverns to get at Vili's tomb,to confront the last frost giant,Grimnr
    -after you defeat Grimnr,you see something glowing around his neck.You learn that it is another shard of Gleipnir,and that the 3 heroes destroyed the amulet into three parts.Then, you get to Uller's tomb in stronghold and take the final shard of Gleipnir.Ture,the guardian of the tomb tells you to check Vili's journal at some page (sry don't remember what page) and you learn that the Gleipnir is a key to the Nott people's homeland,devoured by a great evil
    -somehow, Seer Hox manages to rebuild the lost gate that unlocks the way to Shuyal.There,your presence ins't really welcomed, but despite this,elder Horrin gives you the company of Wixxin,his apprentice,to guide you to the Ashral tower,home of Inan'hesh
    -after you defeat Inan'hesh and saved the homeworld of the Nott,they start rebuilding their world.

PART 3:
    -Tarlok,an evil wizard and his dragon Valkoz try to invade Arlor (this is known as the 2013 winter event) and send a wave of snow and cold throughout the realm
    -after you defeat him,you learn that he came from the island of Tindirin,which is roaming with dragons, led by their leader,Lord Rendtail.
    -the word that you have defeated Rendtail comes to the ears of Syrillax,the dragon from Ursume mountains revives Tarlok and his dragon in an attempt to retake the island of Tindirin (a.k.a. 2014 winter event).Of course,it fails

PART 4:
    -Korgar Goretusk,leader of the Ren'gol orc clan,invades the Glintstone caverns to get a very powerful crystal called the Cryostar and using its power,banished the gnomes,the residents of the glintstone caverns, to another dimension, but one brave gnome, called Fribbel,managed to escape and went to Garetta,which is just outside the caverns.He did not know that the orcs were chasing him,and eventually they destroyed Garetta.
    -after you repair Garetta,you head into the caverns to destroy the Ren'gol orc clan and take back the home of the gnome people,and the cryostar

Sorry for making this too big,but the story is my favourite part of AL ^.^

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post: