Thread: Change the elixirs already!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Change the elixirs already!!!

Instead of worrying about or implementing the pointless chat filter, give us a definitive response on whether your bringing certain lesser elixirs back for gold. I don't understand why this is still not changed. NOBODY is going to buy your ridiculously priced items, so just do us a solid and stop screwing with our game. Make the right choice and bringem back. And any players who are going to flame me for saying this.... Give me a break you know you were thinking it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

with our game? you acting like PL belongs to you. yeah it sucks that elixirs cost plat now but people need to realize that these small details don't ruin the game. it also makes it so that people get to 56 longer, making it a more prestigious rank. the only thing i dislike about it is that the 56's before me got to use them. but other than that i dont see any major problems.

If you stared PL yesterday you wouldn't give a crap about GCD or elixirs or anything, you'd just play the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Who asked for this change.. Did you.. The answers no, it effected my gameplay.. Plain and simple. I don't get the lack of caring from players such as yourself. I didnt want the "prestige" of the game to change, and neither did many other players. It was never about that, it's sheer convience of play made pocket legends what it was. I'm just saying it doesn't need to be done, plain and simple. And in regard to your statement, that if I started pl 2 days ago I wouldn't care about gcd or elixirs... That's probably the dumbest defense of a bad decision I never heard. That's like saying that citizens in a communist nation wouldn't miss freedom because their not used to it.... I guess I'm just not all about making rainbows and unicorns out of the developers stupid choices. But hey, do whatever makes you happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    You could always delete Pocket Legends from your device.
    So true Physiologic ... So true ^^
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pokerking2121 View Post
    Who asked for this change.. Did you.. The answers no, it effected my gameplay.. Plain and simple. I don't get the lack of caring from players such as yourself. I didnt want the "prestige" of the game to change, and neither did many other players. It was never about that, it's sheer convience of play made pocket legends what it was. I'm just saying it doesn't need to be done, plain and simple. And in regard to your statement, that if I started pl 2 days ago I wouldn't care about gcd or elixirs... That's probably the dumbest defense of a bad decision I never heard. That's like saying that citizens in a communist nation wouldn't miss freedom because their not used to it.... I guess I'm just not all about making rainbows and unicorns out of the developers stupid choices. But hey, do whatever makes you happy
    Wow, if you really think it affects your gameplay, then buy them with money. Be thankful that pl isn't charging us to play everyday. Now, quit going off on the devs,cause this is an awesome game. If not, then just stop and delete!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I must be mistaken... Is this the feedback thread, or developers lovefest thread. Did I say I was not going to play anyway. Please do me a favor and dont discount my responses due your inability to see reality. The last time I checked this was supposed to be a free exchange of ideas. And physc I had alot of respect about you as a gamer until your response. As a guardian I'd figure you'd understand where I'm coming from, and not just regurgating to a clique response like "just delete the game". It's not intelligent, helpful, or the least bit constructive. If anything I'm trying to protect what most players have loved about this game. And if you cant see that, then honesty your a poor choice for your position on these forums no matter your experience, knowledge, and affiliation. Feel free to flame back, unlike you im strong on my position
    Last edited by pokerking2121; 04-23-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this is are feedback, you just don't want to accept it. we're not really flaming either, we're just trying to tell you are point of view on the matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red really you were the one with the only true feedback. The other responses honestly accomplished less then an empty box in the reply. So alot of the previous post wasn't directed at you. Heres my issue, I fear that the developers and executives don't feel the extent of the ramifications of making changes in a game, due to the player base being sympathetic to their woes in the painful process. Maybe that's why I'm so adamant in letting my feelings know. Who knows what will be removed next, might be something much greater.