Thread: A newbie question regarding to the speed of a weapon~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A newbie question regarding to the speed of a weapon~

Hi guys, I just started playing this game two days ago, and I wonder could anyone tell me if the higher the number of the speed of the weapon means the faster the attacking rate, or vice versa? Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yenpoosacar View Post
    Hi guys, I just started playing this game two days ago, and I wonder could anyone tell me if the higher the number of the speed of the weapon means the faster the attacking rate, or vice versa? Thank you.
    Speed is in reference to how fast (and after the first attack, how often) a character's weapon will attack. A two-handed sword's speed is 2.0, therefore it takes 2 seconds for the next attack to connect.

You can also see the speed of a weapon by watching the red bar above the attack button fill back up after an attack.
    Rannos - 35 Warrior
    Applicant of Venom
    venom.forumn.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yenpoosacar View Post
    The lower speed the faster it is. The number is how long it take to strike again. Shivs are the fastest items you can get (that I know of) they have .6 speed (.6 seconds), some staffs are fairly slow (2.1, 2.3, 3.0 speed 2,1 seconds, 2.3 seconds, 3.0 seconds).
    Last edited by KingFu; 05-26-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rannos View Post
    Speed is in reference to how fast (and after the first attack, how often) a character's weapon will attack. A two-handed sword's speed is 2.0, therefore it takes 2 seconds for the next attack to connect.

You can also see the speed of a weapon by watching the red bar above the attack button fill back up after an attack.
    Thank you guys for solving my question!! It's a great help!!