Thread: the flag pas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default the flag pas

hallo sts & pvp flaggers,

first of all im give a HUGE shoutout *respect* to all the players who achieved the 10k flags.

so here comes my problem and i bet there are plenty of others who have the same issue and i just wanna see if this post makes succes or not. im just speaking my mind. Im busy the past few days with grinding flags. im basicly maxed out so when i enter a room i can get 4 flags and then i leave because most dont even try to attack me. personally i dont like to flag nor pvp at all. But to get on leaderboard u need the achievement..... So basicly im forced to flag for the top spot which makes sense but not for top players. there is alrdy a leader board for pvp kills,flags.tdm etc. so what i would love to see is if the ammouth of flags would be reduced. to like 1000 and not 10.000. or just take it out. Dont get me wrong cuz for those who alrdy did it i think a lil payout would be nice to. like 500k gold. and of course a title so they can show off a lil bit . (how about war flagger) jk..

so this is my opinion and i would love to get a response from sts themselves

please keep the posts peacefully and respect each other #nothrash <3
    Line ID: Amborion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I agree completely with this thread, I know the feels the ap is easy at low lvl but not all players play low lvl. If u play lvl 41 u get guilds like magnum and karma that are pro gingers that doesn't allow players to flag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Well it took me Season 4 5 6 7 to get to 14k flag, with around 20-50 (sometimes more) flag a day, flame me but removing it isnt fair cause some find it hard to do.

Though a handsome reward can change my perspective. *jedi powers*

Kidding aside, that LB does looks awesome and requires lots of hard work and dedication.
    I say keep at it when its "too boring" keep at it when its "too tedious" keep at it when it look "un-achievable".
    free flagger or not, KEEP AT IT. JUST DO IT (c)NIKE.
    Last edited by epicrrr; 07-08-2015 at 06:10 AM.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Lol, if this is removed, Overall APs top players will have to compete so much, they will have 2 options, Bardcore or dont compete. I know people who have been struggling to get this APs and have gotten every single APs except the flagging one ( being a taskly APs). I personally have gotten 60% of the pvp aps. If i make it to 10k kills, consider me on that LB lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

we'll the leaderboard is now based on pvp. because if u dont have the aps u cant get on it with 18k aps.
    on overal we alrdy have a leaderboard for pvp. but no for the hardcore endgame grinders?. if they removed the aps from the flags more endgamers will be on leaderboard. which means we also need to do more pve.
    im a endgamer myself and dislike pvp. just no intrests. but like i mentioned in my thread im going for the flag aps aslong as its there.

just some thoughts that i wanted to share

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Why shouldn't they remove CTF Kills since it is Capture The Flag?! No CTF Flags = No CTF.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well since only few people from lb have achieved that AP, why worry? You ca still manage tocget in lb tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maunyabastian View Post
    Why shouldn't they remove CTF Kills since it is Capture The Flag?! No CTF Flags = No CTF.
    no no no dont get me wrong here :P
    they shouldn't remove it but we alrdy have a leaderboard for ctf and tdm. so what im trying to say is. for those who dont like pvp the only have timed runs. but tbh everyone knows without maxxed gear thats impossible.
    im not saying the should remove ctf. im saying the shoudl remove the aps points.

sorry if i misinformed u