Thread: The deal in terra's bow was fix proc not stats......... >:(

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Angry The deal in terra's bow was fix proc not stats......... >:(

Yes , i wonder this.
    After of update I had 718 damage now I have 650 ? ?

Can STS explain zzzzzz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Yes , i wonder this.
    After of update I had 718 damage now I have 650 ? ?

Can STS explain zzzzzz
    Yes contrary to what was said here:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...w-owners/page3

And here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...te-July-8-2015

The bow was nerfed in damage as well!?! GG STS: another market crash. A lot of people losing gold. Terrible, just terrible... If this is not leading people on, I seriously do not know what it is. Thanks a lot!!!
    Last edited by Jazzi; 07-09-2015 at 02:32 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I feel ya! It's a complete joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ost-bow-owners
    This devoleb tard went around begging to nerf legendary bows... About as useful as exp bows now. I wouldnt have minded if the legendary bows didnt proc.. But this is going too far!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Yes contrary to what was said here:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...w-owners/page3

And here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...te-July-8-2015

The bow was nerfed in damage as well!?! GG STS: another market crash. A lot of people losing gold. Terrible, just terrible... If this is not leading people on, I seriously do not know what it is. Thanks a lot!!!
    Inexplicably stupid. I don't get it.

mesalin

Huhhhhhhh this is a joke? No proc no dmg?!

I'm so fresh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

The damage will be restored. It was confirmed in another thread. All is good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Omg -.- ,,i lost my damage and the beautiful proc xD ,,,what do we get next,,i dnt mind the proc but... and please make myth belt glowing or some cool effect xD,,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

I think the damage will be fixed but the proc removed. Proc was pretty cool!

We buy something ingame that happens to be OP, what we don't like is when our gold is spent and STS decides to hit it with a nerf hammer, mostly due to someone crying nerf! This really affects our confidence in buying items that we see pretty legit because we know that somewhere down the line STS will listen to a crybaby or three.

*Plz STS sirz can u nerf level 46 mythic armour when they come out coz I haz level 31 mythics* KTHNXBAI

Dear STS,
    Why couldn't you leave that damn weapon alone! The proc wasn't a game changer *rolls eyes*
    Last edited by Xorrior; 07-09-2015 at 04:28 PM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    I think the damage will be fixed but the proc removed. Proc was pretty cool!

We buy something ingame that happens to be OP, what we don't like is when our gold is spent and STS decides to hit it with a nerf hammer, mostly due to someone crying nerf! This really affects our confidence in buying items that we see pretty legit because we know that somewhere down the line STS will listen to a crybaby or three.

*Plz STS sirz can u nerf level 46 mythic armour when they come out coz I haz level 31 mythics* KTHNXBAI

Dear STS,
    Why couldn't you leave that damn weapon alone! The proc wasn't a game changer *rolls eyes*
    The proc was never intended. The other classes did not get procs either, so stop crying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastmind View Post
    The proc was never intended. The other classes did not get procs either, so stop crying.
    Thanks for your reply you have a lovely way with words. Intended or not it got changed because a mythic bow user made a nerf thread. Proc wasn't gonna be the be-all-and-end-all of the mythic bows. But your missing the point anyway.... FYI legendary expedition bow 41 has a proc so why can't a legendary bow 46 have one ? Only STS can answer that one. Other legendary bows having procs and seeing this bow have one was the reason many thought it was intended and we bought it on this premise.

People sold mythic bows to get this bow and now it's just an 'average joe' bow, they're gonna have to sell this and buy back their mythic bow . The loss of gold right there is heck of a lot, it's not nice on those people not all of us plat farm some of us use real money. When our finances are played with we have cause for concern.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 07-10-2015 at 12:51 AM.
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I dont get the logic of this lvl 46 bow tbh. The stat that is written in the bow description is partly lower compared to lvl 41 myth bows. Can anyone explain why you guys wanted to have the higher damage stat? I really think it was a bug, stat itself is something i dont know where it was from, clean legend bow gives higher damage than a gemed myth bow.

Im not crying here, its just something i dont get since the stat written is lower than the old bow (only dps is higher and i dont think that gives damage on stat either.) So theres only 2 things i could think off, stat is bug or the written stat is bugged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by e'dria♡ View Post
    I dont get the logic of this lvl 46 bow tbh. The stat that is written in the bow description is partly lower compared to lvl 41 myth bows. Can anyone explain why you guys wanted to have the higher damage stat? I really think it was a bug, stat itself is something i dont know where it was from, clean legend bow gives higher damage than a gemed myth bow.

Im not crying here, its just something i dont get since the stat written is lower than the old bow (only dps is higher and i dont think that gives damage on stat either.) So theres only 2 things i could think off, stat is bug or the written stat is bugged.
    Yep it's a bit of a mess.
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Correct me if i m wrong but devourer bow has a higher dmg than expedition. Can't log-in right now to check but i think all legendary weapons doesnt have to be the same. Expedition bow has a crit proc but a lower dmg than terra.

Fx DWS is one of the opest legendary weapon since 3years+ and counting. Other weapons which came after have a nice proc etc.

Sts never tried to copy the stats from other weapons which were relased in past seasons doe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Correct me if i m wrong but devourer bow has a higher dmg than expedition. Can't log-in right now to check but i think all legendary weapons doesnt have to be the same. Expedition bow has a crit proc but a lower dmg than terra.

Fx DWS is one of the opest legendary weapon since 3years+ and counting. Other weapons which came after have a nice proc etc.

Sts never tried to copy the stats from other weapons which were relased in past seasons doe.
    Thats cuz everyone complains when something new and better comes everyone that owns one crys happend with goblin glaive even no it was not supposed to be that way but hows this game ever supposed to progress if everyone complains when something new comes out and is better than something old are we supposed to never progress or just hover around the same stats forever me personally am tired of the same old weapons lurid dws storm etc etc let the game progress and eather sell while price is still high or take the loss

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kickazzrogue For This Useful Post: