Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rengol Bows nerfed??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Default Rengol Bows nerfed??

Why they are giving much lower damage now?
    Its a joke with this nerfing buffing this that.
    Just after I have sold my mythic weapon thinking why keep them when the new 400-600k worth bow gives almost same damage, they have been nerfed.
    They give lots of low damage now.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

My god same fo me, I sold mythic bow cheap and now terra bow nerfed >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Just shows they can do what they want! All this because the players with the mythic bows complained that it was worthless if a legendary bows stats were on par or in some stats better then it. It's a complete joke!!
    So much for bridging the gap between "rich and poor" players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Angry

Give back the dmg on legendarys lvl46 bows!!!!!

As i read in weekly only proc was gonna be unintended and now bow have 40 dps less on stats.
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

The problem with the game is they depend on forumers too much.
    They change game materials whenever they want.
    Things should not be changed after they have been finalised and released in game.
    Fixing bugs are okay.
    But this pet is weak this gears are weak buff them, those pet thode gears are too op nerf them - these kinda threads should be ignored but STG listens to some people and really do as they wish is a joke.
    It destroys game experiences of lots of people.

If its a bug and get fixed, its fine.
    If not, GG.

AL is already beating bingos and pokers. It should come in Gamble games' category.

A buff or nerf changes the market completely and everyone cant afford that.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Nerf buff nerf buff GG STS TY !!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Yeah this wasn't cool at all. People sold off their mythic weapons because the new pink bow was close, and now it got a secret nerf. You are looking at -40 dmg on it now. I feel terrible for the people who are in this boat and sts shame on you for this secret nerf. Unbelievable- This is something that should have been disclosed.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I'm annoyed because if 4-5 people are having same opinion about anything... STS has to nerf it then buff then nerf it again . This is so uncool How about other -4 arlorians out there? Do you care about them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    The problem with the game is they depend on forumers too much.
    They change game materials whenever they want.
    Things should not be changed after they have been finalised and released in game.
    Fixing bugs are okay.
    But this pet is weak this gears are weak buff them, those pet thode gears are too op nerf them - these kinda threads should be ignored but STG listens to some people and really do as they wish is a joke.
    It destroys game experiences of lots of people.

If its a bug and get fixed, its fine.
    If not, GG.

AL is already beating bingos and pokers. It should come in Gamble games' category.

A buff or nerf changes the market completely and everyone cant afford that.

I agree with this. If some forumers want to make a profitable business from foruming they ask for a buff. And before they do that they stock up many items and sell... urban legends but it's true how this business works for seasons. Sometimes affect me , sometimes it didn't . I don't care about them... but i don't want anymore buff/nerf since we have a test server where we can take decisions about what we don't like.

Mythic items are supposed to hold out there for 1 season. Mythic bow has already 2 seasons life stream.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

This is bogus. I sold my frost bow because of the terra bow's stats. I'm not happy. I'd like my frost bow back, STS.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 07-09-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

IT QUITE FUNNY !! stop trying to make money and keep ur items! simple dont cry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ost-bow-owners
    This tard was begging for abnerf on legendary bows. First were 40 damage less than mythic now 80 less!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS THIS BS! Some tard that couldnt read announcement threads of expansion coming soon buys a myth bow now begs for legendaries to be nerfed!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I don't have a problem with this nerf. I think it is actually a right thing to do. I know that mythic bow from a season ago shouldn't be better than the new bow in the new expansion, but i absolutely think that the mythic bow SHOULD be better than the legendary bow as of right now at THE BEGINNING of the expansion though. Give it a few more months for the elite maps and have a slightly better stats for the legendary bow then. Let it be a drops from crates or boss mobs in elite i am totally think it is fair by then.

just my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I agree with this. If some forumers want to make a profitable business from foruming they ask for a buff. And before they do that they stock up many items and sell... urban legends but it's true how this business works for seasons. Sometimes affect me , sometimes it didn't . I don't care about them... but i don't want anymore buff/nerf since we have a test server where we can take decisions about what we don't like.

Mythic items are supposed to hold out there for 1 season. Mythic bow has already 2 seasons life stream.
    Exactly.
    When an item is released, everything about it should be finalised before releasing.
    Nothing on that item should be changed unless its affecting the gameplay.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodcurler View Post
    I don't have a problem with this nerf. I think it is actually a right thing to do. I know that mythic bow from a season ago shouldn't be better than the new bow in the new expansion, but i absolutely think that the mythic bow SHOULD be better than the legendary bow as of right now at THE BEGINNING of the expansion though. Give it a few more months for the elite maps and have a slightly better stats for the legendary bow then. Let it be a drops from crates or boss mobs in elite i am totally think it is fair by then.

just my opinion.
    Do you play as rogue? Did you compare stats and procs of legend pre nerf and current myth? Legendary vs mythic pe nerf dmg dif wasblike 30 or 40 now its 70 or 80. Go play a l46 rogue then come back here. Also mythic bow procs were still better anyways. Because of one selfish person everyone else has to suffer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Layzi View Post
    IT QUITE FUNNY !! stop trying to make money and keep ur items! simple dont cry
    This actually makes me laughed out loud because this right here reminds me of a real life situation 6 or 7 years ago where the housing market were blooming!! Everyone then tried to be rich and go out and get line of credits and bought a bunch of houses and tried to flip it to be millionaire. Then all of the suddenly the market crashed and they are left with foreclosure and have a bunch of debt.

So the moral of the story is... just like this OP stated LMFAO.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodcurler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts

I think the nerf was necessary. The Frost bow was just released at winter and were mocked by a 46 legendary xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

I really hope this is not intended to change, on the weekly update the information was only about the PROC and not DPS .

I sold my mythic bow and many players also did it for nothing? Please explain the logic on nerfing the bow because some players crying over the bow being too op ( and just to be clear the new legendary bows are not op, mythics are way better , just the dmg was close that's all ) Is not what I want to hear anymore ,mythic bow is already old enough.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodcurler View Post
    This actually makes me laughed out loud because this right here reminds me of a real life situation 6 or 7 years ago where the housing market were blooming!! Everyone then tried to be rich and go out and get line of credits and bought a bunch of houses and tried to flip it to be millionaire. Then all of the suddenly the market crashed and they are left with foreclosure and have a bunch of debt.

So the moral of the story is... just like this OP stated LMFAO.
    Ha ha. Isn't funny how myth bow owners saved a bunch of gold to buy one, some right before the expansion, then sold it for a huge loss when a legendary bow came out that was on par with it, only to have that bow nerfed after they bought it.

Good job, STS. Well played.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

The entire way STS handles things is a complete joke. First they say that only the process will be removed, and then go ahead and take out 40 damage. Didn't some dev state that they would not be nerfing these pink bows? They don't play their own game, rely on us to test it for them, and then say on thing, and then go ahead and screw everyone by doing the opposite. STS, I think you have realised that nekro is OP, so I think you should release a statement saying you won't change it and then go ahead and remove the damage reduction from its shield. GG STS.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post: