Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The value of Arcanes is what its SUPPOSED to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Default The value of Arcanes is what its SUPPOSED to be

Theres been a few people (mostly merchs IMO) who dont like the prices of arcanes now, Im sorry you lost your gold but I think its about time you played the game the way its MEANT to be played and farm, farm and farm like how every MMMORPG is. This is the price arcanes should have always been at, a price that EVERY dedicated player regardless of their wallet size irl can afford. Before the top gear for most people was just an impossible dream, and if they didnt have it they were near enough excluded from PvP which should never happen in any MMORPG.
    In todays economy, the average player who atleast farms locks for 1 hour a day can get an arcane pet in 1 week, this is much better than last seasons, as it'd take the average player a few months to get an arcane egg, and shard and nekro were just dreams that were joked about. Ever since the economy stabilized, the player population has increased IMO and I see alot more active players farming.
    This is the price arcanes should have always been, if the early season plat farmers with 200mil+ didnt inflate them like crazy.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Titanfall; 07-13-2015 at 02:53 AM.

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

100% agree.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

But if you think about the prices for plat its very annoying... paying 300-1000$ to get rich and now every one can get easy the best of all gears with just farming lockeds. I think that is not fair at all. Give plat users more then Tokens that giving you gears whats worthless now. I wont pay 500$ for 5m Gold or less o.O
    IGN: //Smokiii //Bigbudganja

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smokiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokiii View Post
    But if you think about the prices for plat its very annoying... paying 300-1000$ to get rich and now every one can get easy the best of all gears with just farming lockeds. I think that is not fair at all. Give plat users more then Tokens that giving you gears whats worthless now. I wont pay 500$ for 5m Gold or less o.O
    So what? Me being a teenager whose parents don't let me spend money on virtual goods, I'm happy!
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare." - Japanese Proverb
    IGN: Pureloot

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azemen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yea but there is not only you hehe. I am working hard all day for my money and when i spend that much on a game i want to have better stuff then others that payed nothing. Makes sense right?
    Otherwise they could make plat cheaper but i dont believe in that...
    IGN: //Smokiii //Bigbudganja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Theres been a few people (mostly merchs IMO) who dont like the prices of arcanes now, Im sorry you lost your gold but I think its about time you played the game the way its MEANT to be played and farm, farm and farm like how every MMMORPG is. This is the price arcanes should have always been at, a price that EVERY dedicated player regardless of their wallet size irl can afford. Before the top gear for most people was just an impossible dream, and if they didnt have it they were near enough excluded from PvP which should never happen in any MMORPG.
    In todays economy, the average player who atleast farms locks for 1 hour a day can get an arcane pet in 1 week, this is much better than last seasons, as it'd take the average player a few months to get an arcane egg, and shard and nekro were just dreams that were joked about. Ever since the economy stabilized, the player population has increased IMO and I see alot more active players farming.
    This is the price arcanes should have always been, if the early season plat farmers with 200mil+ didnt inflate them like crazy.

You clearly are one of the reasons why everything is low... You don't make any sense at all. Arcanes should be with epic items? Mythic items? NO. it has its name for a reason and should stay behind it. Your just mad or jealous you can't purchase platinum and just like want everything free for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWow View Post
    You clearly are one of the reasons why everything is low... You don't make any sense at all. Arcanes should be with epic items? Mythic items? NO. it has its name for a reason and should stay behind it. Your just mad or jealous you can't purchase platinum and just like want everything free for you
    Lmao? Im practically fully geared and here you are stating Im jealous, You're just one of those merchs who lost out on a lot of gold I think you're the mad one
    Arcanes should be affordable to every farmer who works hard for their gold, not exclusively to people who have alot of $$$ irl. If I wanted to, I could buy platinum but with the current economy there isnt really a need, and Id rather not gamble with my money.

Last edited by Titanfall; 07-13-2015 at 04:11 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Lmao? Im practically fully geared and here you are stating Im jealous, You're just one of those merchs who lost out on a lot of gold I think you're the mad one

I'm not a mercher nor I'm I a platinum buyer with max gear... I earned my stuff... Still you are thinking that al economy is were is should be? Soon your dreams will come true and everything will be 1gold for you and your nabs to run around with your rings with the rest of the nabs

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyWow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I'm not a mercher nor I'm I a platinum buyer with max gear... I earned my stuff... Still you are thinking that al economy is were is should be? Soon your dreams will come true and everything will be 1gold for you and your nabs to run around with your rings with the rest of the nabs
    I earned my stuff over the course of 2 years, you say you arent a plat player yet you accuse me of being mad because I dont buy plat? Lol you made my day mate

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

selling dragonite bar. To honest farmer and lover of game 4mil. To nasty mercher 80mil.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Im loving the economy. I even was able to get a flurry armor for my collection the other day. Didn't think I'd ever get one.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You are the one doesn't make any sence at all . Why are you even on this thread ? Clearly you should know none of us to blame for price drop on arcane . It's the plat user like yourself. You guys under cutting eachother and yet your here blaming non plat users. We are just happy things can be affordable . You should get mad at your fellow plat buyers . Think man think

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trojan2100 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

someone mentioned putting other items in lockd to keep prices ticking over, I agree. But, for really op gear (if they do, require them to need an item that is farmed) and all the woes of last year will be a thing of the past.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

wait, do you know what makes the price so low?

it's because everyone looted arcane things, so supply is higher than demand.

I think you are blaming yourself my friend. That's irony.
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I agree with everything op said. This is how it should be.

I am hoarder aswell but i would never invest in arcanes and i told this to every person who asked me. I adviced my friends to invest in things which will have a higher demand like vials/energy. Arcane shard's price will decrease in any case. Even if it will be part of a crafting process in near/further future.

If you have an arcane item right now... Sell it now before its too late.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Im loving the economy. I even was able to get a flurry armor for my collection the other day. Didn't think I'd ever get one.
    You re welcome mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Am I the only one who thinks 1,5M - 3M gold cap is a lot of money?
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

The prices of arcanes are great and the value of crates are even more profitable. The value of gold has raised significantly, yet before the crate economy concaves within itself, new loot will need to be constantly added otherwise people won't wanna spend actual money to pop crates on a chance to get a 1.5m arcane.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

What's wrong in nabs wearing Arcane ring??
    Give us one good reason why isn't it right??
    If you wear arcane rings do we judge you if you are good enough to be owning a ring??

If they are nabs it shouldn't be a problem in killing them in pvp no matter what gear are they wearing.

And trust me those stuffs will never be that cheap like you said 1 gold.
    If they become cheap, its just AL gold's value is increasing.

If you get things for cheap... your income is less too.
    Can't we just focus on what we have and what are we getting instead of being jealous to other who are getting everything you own aswel?

I have lost lots of golds with everything getting cheaper. Yet Iam happy with the situation.
    Think about the community instead of yourself.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokiii View Post
    with 100$ of plat i made 12m how can you make only 5m with 500$? You just dont look all possiblities that plat can give you and you just automaticaly transfer your plats to gold. Search a bit and you'll do 12 m with each 1,7 k plats
    Artilis Rogue pvp level 15