Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helal View Post
    But how about trust !!??
    How will feel who bought nekro for 50mil before some months
    How will feel who bought arcane ring for 44mil before some months
    Do you think they will pay any $ on a game again !!??
    Oh, so you wanted a permanent advantage. I hate to break it to you, but in most free to play games, spending real money speeds up the process. It does not make you a god, like this game used to.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Those players got their time for what they paid.
    That's not the problem... the problem is no one will want to spend anything on the game anymore.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Actually I'm wondering whether with the certainty of farming tokens and getting tokens from crates, whether you might have fewer of the giant spenders but lots more of the smaller spenders. If STS gets many more smaller spenders, then actually their game will be healthier and more profitable. It's the masses that make games billions, not the one billionaire who buys 1000 copies of the same game.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    You don't seem to understand yes of course I like what's going on that Arcane is low in price but the price is way to low for someone to spend platinum just for a arcane item that only sells around 1-2m eventually the plat buyers will stop buying platinum because its a waste to spend 50$ for some platinum so they can loot a arcane from a lock or use tokens when the arcane is only around 1-2m

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
    What Im understanding is that the prices are low and u are mad because u have no profit that benefits u.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    That's not the problem... the problem is no one will want to spend anything on the game anymore.
    Plat was worth too much before. The market has crashed. It will bounce back, but it just won't be like it was before. Hopefully, it means we won't be seeing any more obvious brag threads asking to increase the gold cap beyond 99m.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 07-13-2015 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

The solution is for sts to constantly add new things into loot table. Maybe make massive locks drop super rare(awesome looking) vanities as titanfall suggested in another thread. This will raise price of all 3 types of locks and give plat users something to open for maybe rotate a couple of vanities every 2-3 months and make them tradable also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    The solution is for sts to constantly add new things into loot table. Maybe make massive locks drop super rare(awesome looking) vanities as titanfall suggested in another thread. This will raise price of all 3 types of locks and give plat users something to open for maybe rotate a couple of vanities every 2-3 months and make them tradable also.
    It has to be rare not farmable and superior. STS has shown they won't rotate anything very often... We've asked for that forever even before it got this bad. That gold toor should be majorly buffed for one... Rarest pet is a vanity pet... W t f. In addition more gold needs to be back in locked we are losing so much gold now there isn't enough to even make transactions flexible anymore. You should get more gold when you don't get items worth anything. Sad that even opening locked spending real money can't hardly break even. It's going to be hard to make prizes for guild leaders now.

I've gone from spending real money to just farming and hoping for luck farming because u can actually lose gold opening locked now. My question is how does the company make money like this? I've gone from one of the biggest supporters to "why am I even doing this anymore."

Right now my guild family is what keeps me coming back for now. Spending real money does almost nothing for you or your guild anymore. How that can be successful business model is beyond me???

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to notfaded1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

It has to be rare not farmable and superior. STS has shown they won't rotate anything very often... We've asked for that forever even before it got this bad. That gold toor should be majorly buffed for one... Rarest pet is a vanity pet... W t f. In addition more gold needs to be back in locked we are losing so much gold now there isn't enough to even make transactions flexible anymore. You should get more gold when you don't get items worth anything. Sad that even opening locked spending real money can't hardly break even. It's going to be hard to make prizes for guild leaders now.

I've gone from spending real money to just farming and hoping for luck farming because u can actually lose gold opening locked now. My question is how does the company make money like this? I've gone from one of the biggest supporters to "why am I even doing this anymore."

Right now my guild family is what keeps me coming back for now. Spending real money does almost nothing for you or your guild anymore. How that can be successful business model is beyond me???

If sts ever does decide to rotate items every couple months then these vanities can be a huge money maker. Put them in massive lockeds and all lockeds price will go up, make the vanities very desirable, maybe special effect when wearing helm and body. This would make it desirable by many others also. So make it tradable that way people open more locks. As far as real gears go idk. If done right then the vanities can be a huge success

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

It's obvious what's happening. What happened when to pl when al come out? And with all the other mmorpg games stg had before. They cleverly forced people to want to switch to the new money maker. Now al is dying, where will we all go now??.... Hmmmmm..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

It has to be rare not farmable and superior.
    That was exactly the problem for the last year and a half. Everything decent was rare, not farmable, and superior to the point of obliterating anything else in the game. We have been fighting for a year and a half to get to the point where the entire game is not in the hands of plat spenders (/farmers).

The problem is that now STS has obviously intentionally deflated the currency yet is shoving plat spending in our faces with excessive ads so that logging in feels like someone hitting you over the head with a "SPEND SPEND SPEND" banner. Try logging in on a twink - all you see anywhere is "Level to 41" buttons.

Additionally, they are still making everything originate from crates, so the plat spenders are still the only ones able to get the good items into the game. With the exception of fossil, every other arcane is exclusively plat-based. (Don't even bother to mention arcanes in gold chests - they might as well never have put them in there at all for the amount of drops ever seen.)

If they had made the arcanes all legitimately farmable rather than doing another crate-driven content cycle, people would be far more happy to spend their plat on elixirs and ankhs to obtain these items - by playing the game.

After all, that is the reason we are all here. We came here to play a game. We did not come here to have our avatars stand in one place so we can shell out cash. If we can shell out cash to make our playing more enjoyable, that is one thing, but when the only choices are to either play OR shell out cash ---- that's where we have a problem.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    People open locks
    Too much supply
    Price drops
    Less people opens locks because arcanes are cheap
    Supply runs out due to lack of people opening locks
    Arcanes rise and become expensive
    Crates are worth opening again so people open locks
    Then arcanes drop and the cycle repeats.

Also remember people will buy plat not just for locks, but for ankhs, elixirs etc, but if you ask me I'd say this is a healthy cycle and most players like the economy now.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    i was going to say this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Sure they will lol . Come on you and I both know ppl threatening to quit or stop buying plat because game doesn't go their way it's all false promises.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    Sure they will lol . Come on you and I both know ppl threatening to quit or stop buying plat because game doesn't go their way it's all false promises.
    No this is different than ever b4 never saw losing gold spending real money b4. If u think that's good u don't know ne thing about business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Also readed 2 page.

Ppl keep saying "arcane 2 mil, its not good everyone can get 2 mil just farming lockeds weeks."

Tbh you are just talking about a arcane pet. Not the everyone gonna be same.

Maridos= 2. Mil
    Sam 3. Mil
    Singe = 4 mil.
    Toor = 2 mil.
    gold toor = 7-10 mil.
    Nekro = 9 mil.

So choice one.

Than you need a weapon for the look same as top players. lets think about mage. 1 para Frost gun like 7 mil. its enough? No

Buy a ring 7 mil.
    than buy gems to put all your gears.

Buy the amulat + arm + helm.

Buy a belt 2 mil to.

So all you guys talking about 2 mil. 2 mil isnt set, its just ONE 1 pet (also not best pet)

Try to get enough money from lock farm for the look same as an Top Player. Good luck to you, you will need lucky for that (and so long time maybe you can catch tham at the end of cap)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

As you know the Arcane prices are low which is good for the economy. However, many people who buy platinum are complaining and that is understandable.
    I see many people in Forums post about Arcane prices being low which is good but not healthy for the game.
    Platinum buyers are saying that the prices are too low for a arcane and the F2P players are saying its Good because people can now afford Arcane but not really at all.
    The people who buy platinum are wasting money on to obtain a item (Arcane) that's not even worth on how much platinum they spent which is not good at all for the game why? Because once platinum buyers see that its a waste of money to buy platinum to open locks for a Arcane not worth the platinum spent then they will end up stop buying platinum as soon as that happens the price for Arcane will rise because nobody is interested in spending their money on something they can easily obtain by farming Then STS won't get any profit at all o.o and the game will become F2P then Arcane legends will be like PL and DL :O

No but serious ._. Its not worth spending $89.99 for 1700 platinum just so you can get a Arcane item that will end up becoming 1-2m then people who buy platinum will stop and just farm instead then the Arcane prices will Skyrocket in Auction and hoarders/Merchants will be in control of the CS and everything will be back when Arcane will be impossible to obtain for months unless you use money for platinum

._. Sorry if you don't understand xD but It seemed really good when it was in my mind

i dont agree with ur post....its not so easy to get 1m and 2m to buy arcanes...f2p are farming and buy stuff and are happy because what used to cost 20m before was not achievable can be achieved. Plat buyers get their money fast and they are still at advantage cuz they dont need to play long hours...Also arcanes still comes from lockeds.....from now on consider 1m-4m as right price for arcanes and not 30m-40m

Konan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I've never seen someone geared And not understand how to do elite so I have no clue what your talking about

Thx for the this thread its funy to waste time. Btw just sharing my experience

i am a elite farmer mage (i have all classes, but i am just using mage)

Did many elite shuyal, than tindrin i do forget how many time i ran that elites.

Did 1000++ arena,
    did like 1000 time planar tomb runs.

My guild is just me and 2-3 friend. They are not playing much.

So allways i am doing runs on random partys. And i can tell you clearly

SO MANY FULL ARCANE GEARED PLAYER DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY ELiTE - Tomb - Arena. Also many warrior dont have idea about stun boss.

And yea i am not runing that maps more than 1 month. its mean i am talking about the times when rings 50-60 mil, nekro 50-60 mil.

NOT; i dont have problem if they dont know. Sometimes i leave when they dont know how to play, sometimes i am enjoying for the fun with ton of die. So i dont care die much, t3 still a profit map if i die 1-3 time.
    i am not forcing tham. Not the everyone can know all.

Just wanted let you know thats many player dont know how to run elites but they wear 100-200 mil gears.

Edit: sometimes legendary geared players sürprise me, they are doing much much better job from comparing so many arcane geared player.
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 07-13-2015 at 10:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Its true that arcane prices have dropped but the drop rates has been raised so u get more arcanes from less lockeds, means more or less u still make same amnt of money opening locks
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

lol ursoth is comming soon... sts will just release new items and we f2p players will just get f***ed over again.....just let us hav fun for these few weeks. also.....this deflation is mad.....bascially make locks not worthwhile...but u can still sell elixs
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

They will do okay like other mmo games do.
    Plats/gems/diamonds/creeds/pearls (different real money purchasable currencies in different games) can speed up the process to be great, but dont make one GOD.
    It was only in Arcane legends.

I like the current situation.
    F2p has a chance to get somewhere with hard works. P2w players can cue up their way to get there.
    New gamers will be interested and there will be more players in this situation rather than those 100-200m era.

lemme ask you a question.
    you downloaded 2 games in your tablet.

1st one is something where you have no chance to fight against maxed out people. You get 20-30k golds from farming and the stuffs you need worth 200m.
    You see in towns either there are extreme poor people or there are maxed out people and some of you met who tried to get there have lost hope and quited. Low number of gamers aswel.

The Second game you tried is full of new and old players. Everyone having almost same stats. People can fight eachother and the middle class people can even beat richies in pvp. You get welcomed in pve maps for your skills cuz gears don't make huge difference now.
    You dreamt of some awesome pets you saw in auc. You can actually get them if you work hard unlike the first game.

At the end of the day, which game would you keep and which one would you be uninstalling??

The current situation will benefit Stg in long term.
    Their player base will be larger.
    There will always be reasons to buy plats. That can be event lockeds, energies, ankhs, elix or other stuffs.
    We just need time to get used to with the increased value of golds.
    5m gold is more valuable now than it used to be before.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

More ppl spending "small" amounts of plat has to be better than a few spending large. The former is way more sustainable than the latter. And that plat the small-time buyers get (like me) is actually worth something; if I buy the biggest plat pack and spent it all on elixirs to resell I could just about get an arcane ring: in the past when I've bought the biggest plat pack it hasn't given me enough gold to get anything arcane.