Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lvl 10 vs time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    The tournament wasnt even at lvl 10 so you dont know either. And the video was within the last 2 months of a maxed rogue 1v2 against a max-geared rogue and warrior except the 1 rogue had nekro and the other two didnt. He Literally ran in and onecomboed the rogue then took down the warrior.
    Any warrior/rogue combo that can't beat a singular rogue....well that's on them, lol
    Also, the lvl 46 cap hasn't been around for 2 months, and lvl 41 isn't "endgame" anymore, so any comparisons at that level are invalid.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Even more 1 combo's at 46 then lol, I don't know how 1 combo takes skill ._.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

The tournament wasnt even at lvl 10 so you dont know either. And the video was within the last 2 months of a maxed rogue 1v2 against a max-geared rogue and warrior except the 1 rogue had nekro and the other two didnt. He Literally ran in and onecomboed the rogue then took down the warrior.
    But that wouldn't happen now because 1 in 3 endgame PvPers have Nekro.

Okay, so the tournament was at l15, same difference. I didn't check but I believe the ones who won were l15s? Not l11s, l12s, l13s, whatever.

Also none of the endgame tourneys were won by twinks, so...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spellcheck View Post
    Even more 1 combo's at 46 then lol, I don't know how 1 combo takes skill ._.
    The majority of endgame players that are PvPing are top or near top geared at this point, so if the other guy can combo you, that just means you can do it right back, the challenge is being the last man standing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

all of you guys are crying one on each other to see who's the best while this thread hasn't been done for this so stop right now or I'll ask to mods to close it. and also lvl 10 fights doesnt last 10 mins where have you took this info ? you didnt pvp there from a while as i see.
    Artilis Rogue pvp level 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Artilis View Post
    all of you guys are crying one on each other to see who's the best while this thread hasn't been done for this so stop right now or I'll ask to mods to close it. and also lvl 10 fights doesnt last 10 mins where have you took this info ? you didnt pvp there from a while as i see.
    I stated in a previous post that 10 minutes was being sarcastic ;-;
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Twink level is the best place to pvp. Tried level 10 13 15 17. It was fun, tried this with optimal gears only using rouge and can kill better geared players. I agree, at end game it usually do not take a lot of skills. Totally dependent on ping(who crit first wins) and gears. Since when 1 shot kill or 1 combo with 2 skill hits became a skill?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Twink level is the best place to pvp. Tried level 10 13 15 17. It was fun, tried this with optimal gears only using rouge and can kill better geared players. I agree, at end game it usually do not take a lot of skills. Totally dependent on ping(who crit first wins) and gears. Since when 1 shot kill or 1 combo with 2 skill hits became a skill?
    The only place you'll get these famed one shots or combos is Rogue VS....
    Plus, doing the right thing faster and better than the opponent, if that isn't skill, tell me what is..?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    The only place you'll get these famed one shots or combos is Rogue VS....
    Plus, doing the right thing faster and better than the opponent, if that isn't skill, tell me what is..?
    Doing the right thing faster or executing things faster? Factors of executing are ping and who press the key first and on al the skills are auto aimed. If you are having a hard time with using 2 to 3 offensive skills setup to have one combo kill then maybe I am wrong. Twinks are more fun. No 1 shot or 1 combo kill so outcomes can change making the game more thrilling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Doing the right thing faster or executing things faster? Factors of executing are ping and who press the key first and on al the skills are auto aimed. If you are having a hard time with using 2 to 3 offensive skills setup to have one combo kill then maybe I am wrong. Twinks are more fun. No 1 shot or 1 combo kill so outcomes can change making the game more thrilling.
    What's fun about making mistakes and still being able to win due to regents and such?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    What's fun about making mistakes and still being able to win due to regents and such?
    Whats fun about 8 second fights

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Whats fun about 8 second fights
    What's fun about 8 minute... No don't let's get started on this loop again lol.

Why do people get on rollercoasters? Why do they speed on highways? Hell, why do they play MMOs and games and not sit back on their rocking chairs contemplating the mysteries of life? Because fast = fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    What's fun about 8 minute... No don't let's get started on this loop again lol.

Why do people get on rollercoasters? Why do they speed on highways? Hell, why do they play MMOs and games and not sit back on their rocking chairs contemplating the mysteries of life? Because fast = fun.
    alhunt u have changed :O

i remember our vs and how i used to rek u... before mages got op and u started reking me haha we both used to complain together about the insanely high crits n stuns and how they shud be lowered so we cud vs in a better way xd

btw i think we are degrading a bit from the threads topic...so we shud stick to that..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Am a lv10mage am pretty sure we can vs my ign:Alexxjandeo

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey 2.0 View Post
    alhunt u have changed :O

i remember our vs and how i used to rek u... before mages got op and u no started reking me haha we both used to complain together about the insanely high crits n stuns and how they shud be lowered so we cud vs in a better way xd

btw i think we are degrading a bit from the threads topic...so we shud stick to that..
    This was before the planar pendant. Damage and hp have scaled a bit more since then.