Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please Explain What Has Happened With Crates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

We haven't made any changes to the Ren'gol crates since 6/30 when we fixed a bug related to crate tokens. Also we don't update the game on the weekends.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-M For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    We haven't made any changes to the Ren'gol crates since 6/30 when we fixed a bug related to crate tokens. Also we don't update the game on the weekends.
    Hmm, so if one assumes both cases are true.... that's a mystery that begs to be solved.

Is there anything that might explain the phenomenon that conradev is describing? If what con described is accurate, the contrast between one time period and another in terms of perceived loot success is extremely sharp. I'd bet this is the source of many players' frustration - to con and other players in his situation, it looks like the spigot was turned off even if you hadn't made any changes. Idk it might be worth checking into and finding out why it seems to happen this way. If there's a good explanation to be had, it would alleviate a lot of the negative emotions many players feel.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Thank you.
    Can you confirm that new mythic items are only available in Massive Crates? It seems this way, sorry if it was already announced this way but I haven't seen anything on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradev View Post
    Thank you.
    Can you confirm that new mythic items are only available in Massive Crates? It seems this way, sorry if it was already announced this way but I haven't seen anything on it.
    They are completely farmable and craftable so you will probably farm the mythics in new elites and craft from components in Orc chests maybe

Edit - I believe they even confirmed they won't come from locked crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Is there a possibility that only a certain number of Arcane items can be looted in a certain time period before the loot table is regenerated? I have suspected this is how it works in the past when this has happened.

For example, maybe I started crating at a bad time when there were less Arcane items available to loot, so I got very few decent items. But the next day when the loot table has refreshed, maybe I loot 2 Arcanes right away because there are more available to be looted?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Good thing I stoped after I looted 3 arcane shards,toor,maridos and a fossil.lady luck was verry kind to me