Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Calling all End-Game Experts!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

1- unlock the core maps: km3, arena, and lost Mage mine.

2- learn your place: what kind of guild do you want? Quiet pve guild? Or busy pvp guild?

3- make friends. Having people to back you up is as important as gear, and as Zeus said, lepre=millions in arcane legends.

4- merch..buying low selling high. Easy as that. Easy gold, as long as you don't lowball.

5- participate fully in events. Events are a key way to getting rich, be it making event special items or farming for leaderboard.
    6- set standards or goals for yourself! Don't let yourself fall under this much gold or make it your goal to have -- damage.

7- gamble. Though it is a gamble hehe, gambling is an easy way to get rich. Especially with ren'gol locks.
    8- make a schedule. Run pt3 a couple times then arena then merch. Something like that
    9- always, I repeat always, get upgraded mythic armor hehe. It's a must! Getting mythic armor (vili, himingleva, uller) builds you as a hero of legend! Literally!
    10- get the correct build. My personal favorite for pve is aim 5/5 nox 5/5 pierce 5/5 and razor shield 5/5 (dodge/de buff)
    For newly lvl 41 players I suggest that build for pve..don't touch pvp until you're ready .
    11- do daily quests. Though it doesn't sound like much, it's possible to make over 60k from daily quests. Be it tindirin, nordr (elite golden war chest III from bard) or shuyal etc.
    12- last but not least, try and help others. Even though you may be new, others are in the same boat. Help each other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

kudos for point 12 XD they need the help

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Udit Uberoi For This Useful Post: