Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Calling all End-Game Experts!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

im 46 now, all I do everyday is : daily bard, daily orc token, some more runs for 1 or 2 insignias, helping friend with quest, a little merching, some KM3 for few rengol. (2-3hr play time per day)

btw i messed up when I tried planar tomb 1 few days ago. I didnt know a stun AA pet is a must. so sorry for my party. ended up fail.
    ~I need guide for planar tomb 1 & 2. basic information such preferable pet, the map/route, how far we kill mobs before we can run straight to the boss, 1st and 2nd tomb boss strategy, etc.
    and thanks to another thread for planar tomb 3 guide.
    ~is the planar essences only drop from tomb bosses? or it drop from mobs too?
    ~why ppl avoid tomb 1 & 2? is it because lower drop rate of planar essence or tomb 3 is easier to run?
    Last edited by frans3q; 08-20-2015 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

now i know the reason why kelvin price is so high for a rare tier pet.
    blinky can stun???

can you tell me about the daily quest for planar tomb? what is the task and the reward? finally I killed 1st and 2nd boss.

you need to buy mythic item from the NPC (250k), and certain type of pet for starter (kelvin 30k), a lot of anks, moderate gear and pet for survivability. (i'd recommend 4500+HP for sorc with 4ppl party, 3000+ is minimum, 700+dmg minimum or your lighting cant kill a single skeleton) and few elixir (its a must if you are under geared) arcane shield is a must but not help much (I get 5000-7000 dmg from critical hit)

very costly run. I dont know how ppl make gold from it.
    Last edited by frans3q; 08-21-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think im way too under geared for my level.
    lvl 46 : HP:3600 Dmg:690 Armor:1350
    what d u think?
    and I have another eq set that can get me 760dmg but lower my HP to 2900 and armor1250.

btw how the item drop work in this game? is the player that deal most damaged get the best item or is it fully random?
    with so many godlike player around my level i found it harder to get good item drop for me now compared when i was 30+. jewels, teeth, rengol, insignia etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

is it important to have at least 2000 armor even if it damages your damage and dps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frans3q View Post
    I think im way too under geared for my level.
    lvl 46 : HP:3600 Dmg:690 Armor:1350
    what d u think?
    and I have another eq set that can get me 760dmg but lower my HP to 2900 and armor1250.

btw how the item drop work in this game? is the player that deal most damaged get the best item or is it fully random?
    with so many godlike player around my level i found it harder to get good item drop for me now compared when i was 30+. jewels, teeth, rengol, insignia etc.
    You do appear to be somewhat mis-geared, since I can't tell if you are a mage or a rogue. This looks to me like a rogue using level 36 mythics which is definitely undergeared for a level 46 player. Please see the forum section for your class to find build and gear guides.

A rogue should be around 1650 armour at level 46. Your damage is fine for a pure legendary player either mage or rogue - to get the super-stats takes more time and money to acquire arcane ring/pet and mythic belt.

Gear drops are not based on damage or player stats at all. I've tried with max stats and no stats and it makes no difference. If you are one of us unlucky players, the loot system will rarely work for you. Once every 6-8 months or so I will be very lucky for about 24 hours - otherwise I get the shaft, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by hallowring View Post
    is it important to have at least 2000 armor even if it damages your damage and dps?
    The optimal pure legendary warrior setup for level 46 gives you 2100-2200 armour and also provides the highest damage for that quality of gear. This is without any mythic or arcane at all. There is no need to sacrifice damage to get armour higher than that at this time, since the new maps don't allow for large pulls, and most of the older maps are not fully scaled. I don't believe there is any level 46 gear that gives higher damage and lower armour than this - or there wasn't a few weeks ago.

If you are a rogue, there is no need to sacrifice damage to reach 2K armour.
    Last edited by Serancha; 09-05-2015 at 08:38 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The only thing I don't like is the option to buy 41 ... Which makes.more people level 41 that have no idea what's going on

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Ok, lemme give it a whack.

POTS POTS POTS. Always have gold on you when you run zones, any zone. This gold is purely for buying emergency pots when you run. when your stashing gold, stash it in intervals of 5k,10k,15k....ect. Use the left over gold for pots.

Learn the dance of the red. Learn how to move around red zones, learning to dodge these attack are key to looking and being a skilled player.

Oh, and always rotate or feed your pets, a sad pet does no one any good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Farm Dragkin Teeth (Elite Wilds) to get dragonite bar, then sell it to get good gear. Not necessary to get mythics just yet, just get good legendary gear. Then get luck elixir to farm KM3 for locked rengol crates(they sell 8-10k in normal times, 10-14k in event)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i like sts but new lvl 56 idk man gets me like kinda mad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

You used to call me on my cellphone....

Wrong thread, sorry !

Thanks Thanks Given