Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Anybody tried Order & Chaos yet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not even trying to butt kiss, but they'll lose the whole thing just based on their CS approach alone. I just read through their forum, and the PL devs have it all figured out; they KNOW how to deal with an MMO community. GL...not so much. They did say they have a dev team working on the game, though, so we'll have to see how it all pans out. GL is not known for regular game updates.

I like the money system a LOT more...something about scrounging up bits of copper that makes me very happy. Reminds me of Dragon Age...or D&D.

UI feels a bit cramped...and the graphics are not the greatest, considering games like Infinity Blade.

You guys can add me over there if you like. Name is the same.
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Tsarra, have you encountered any serious problems that need fixing?
    Seems pretty bug-free to me.
    Yeah, the chat features could use a bit of improvement and I wish we could quick-join friends.
    But overall, they released a pretty solid game. There's just so much to do.
    And they have an auction house (free to list, only charges 5% when it sells -- can even use it for extra storage if you're low on space. And it sends you your money/items via mail, so you don't have to go to to the AC to check on it. You only go there to list or buy items.)

And LOVING the guild feature. We're all having a blast chatting on the guild channel. Team chat is also great.

Sure, it could stand to be improved here and there. But the biggest problem I've encountered is that it's too addictive and there's no such thing as playing for "just a few minutes."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've got a very limited amount of time logged, as I've been doing this distributed computing thing with my computer lately and I've been kinda tweaking with it. Just got it yesterday...almost level 7. I've seen no glaring issues with it as of yet...seems fun and very customizable. Haven't joined a guild yet...I doubt there'd be much room for someone who just wanders around the countryside, anyway. Spending a lot of time exploring, TBH :P

I'm kinda miffed that I can't level myself up, but the skills and EQ will have to make up for it, I guess. They had better update it regularly. *grrrrr*

Edit: No dungeons is an issue...I hope they fix that.
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Eh, I spend more time than anyone exploring. Just ask Moog I climb a lot of mountains, swim a lot. It's probably why I'm only lvl 16 after many hours logged. But I don't really care bc there's so much to do. It's not like you need to be level capped to enjoy the game.

Anyway, I can add you to our guild tomorrow. Is your char Tsarra?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It is. Just got done doing a screenshot modeling show for my FB friends...will be on and off all night. On Arcadian Forest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I haven't bought the game yet because, although it's basic starting look is amazing and possibly better than PL...

1. Honestly, how often will they update it? It's GL. I've seen like 1 or 2 NOVA updates ever.

2. There's practically NO dev-player relationship. People are all complaining about server issues etc... Good luck with that.
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great game and wicked on the iPad 2.

OC = wow type of game
    PL = diablo type of game

Honestly with all due respect to PL.
    I would really worry about this game.
    It's a creeper in disguise that will take a portion of the pie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Eh, I spend more time than anyone exploring. Just ask Moog I climb a lot of mountains, swim a lot. It's probably why I'm only lvl 16 after many hours logged. But I don't really care bc there's so much to do. It's not like you need to be level capped to enjoy the game.

Anyway, I can add you to our guild tomorrow. Is your char Tsarra?
    Lol I've been doing a lot of swimming and mountain climbing as well! Its a shame you don't get special awards for the amount of time spent climbing and swimming. I only discovered how to use the teleport function today, but it seems you can only teleport one stop at a time. I like the exploring a lot but haven't had much experience of joining a team. It seems people just make a team for a specific purpose like killing a boss, then they move on independently again. Haven't a clue as as to how guilds work, but hopefully I'll be joining RedRyder's guild...
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I like pvp on PL alot more- and the user intface isnt as nice. I switch off between the two. I do love assassinating nokbs while invosible on my rogue tho.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Looks like a nice game, too bad its not available on Android.

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarra View Post
    Edit: No dungeons is an issue...I hope they fix that.
    There are dungeons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    There are dungeons.
    SS or it didn't happen. :P

Me and Syl moved to a quieter server...it's the one on the bottom of the list. Less people all trying to complete the exact same quest at the exact same time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I use to be an avid PL player, but I stopped months ago for some unknown reason. I really hope the devs in O & C update the game frequently because this game has the potential to be phenomenal. I am a level 17 orc monk and I find it difficult to put the game down. The game is very customizable with many skill combinations/talent combinations. It also has a boat load of items. The character feature customization is nice and quests are really fun. The quests in this game actually serve a purpose which is money making. Also Legendary items in O & C = pink items in PL hardly drop. I have not seen one in the CS system on O & C. I really like that the best items are extremely difficult to find if not impossible. Towns are spaced far apart so I hope they add mounts. The two major things I hope O & C do are update frequently and fix higher level quests. I have heard complaints that some quests are in PvP zones which makes it impossible to do quests at a higher levels. Other than that I love this game and it was 7 dollars well spent. If you want to add me, my character name is FaMiiNe.

Edit: Lol looking at the next thread you guys seem way more experienced than I do. Ellyidol already reached 60 and Lesrider is 30. Thats my input anyway on the game play so far. Have you guys noticed any changes as you level up?
    Last edited by nbaallamerican; 05-08-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    ishox- lvl 51 pure dex bird colorbomb- pally in the making oblackopso-lvl 50 tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nbaallamerican View Post
    I use to be an avid PL player, but I stopped months ago for some unknown reason. I really hope the devs in O & C update the game frequently because this game has the potential to be phenomenal. I am a level 17 orc monk and I find it difficult to put the game down. The game is very customizable with many skill combinations/talent combinations. It also has a boat load of items. The character feature customization is nice and quests are really fun. The quests in this game actually serve a purpose which is money making. Also Legendary items in O & C = pink items in PL hardly drop. I have not seen one in the CS system on O & C. I really like that the best items are extremely difficult to find if not impossible. Towns are spaced far apart so I hope they add mounts. The two major things I hope O & C do are update frequently and fix higher level quests. I have heard complaints that some quests are in PvP zones which makes it impossible to do quests at a higher levels. Other than that I love this game and it was 7 dollars well spent. If you want to add me, my character name is FaMiiNe.

Edit: Lol looking at the next thread you guys seem way more experienced than I do. Ellyidol already reached 60 and Lesrider is 30. Thats my input anyway on the game play so far. Have you guys noticed any changes as you level up?
    yup great game! but use this Thread to discuss O&C. its a bit disrespectful to keep up multiple threads on a competing game, so lets stick to the afformentioned thread and for the record im already 35 but the guild im in has about 5 60's including Elly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onc View Post
    First PL was somebody now after the released of Onc, PL is nobody.
    Lol man- cool it. PLis great and just as good (i think better) than OC. Did you come on here with the name Onc just to flame PL? I love OC too but jus cool it a little?
    RIP Twinktastic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onc View Post
    Indeed preposterous.

You rant and complain like a toddler yet you worship Order and chaos like you never did now i see you writting on the walls of OnC forums. Why? Trying hard to be the best hyprocrite in the world?
    I read most of your posts and i dare say your questions are always this stupid, if you dont even know how the UI works which is in everyone common knowledge will then heck, you dont even belong here.
    I played in the US server Arcadian Forest but as soon as i felt your malodour presence i had to change server. You dont go around manipulating people and think your words weigh in a lot, in all truth is infinitesimal.

I urge you not to paint the walls on Onc with your corrupted attitude and writings, a group of us have had enough of you here and will not want others to feel your condescending demeanor. It was unanimous for this to be brought up and to how you procure the title "Guardian of Alterra" , i demand for a more complete scrutiny of this injudicious decision, your incompetence should be thoroughly investigated lest of repeat happenings.

As of now in this context take guardian for another word.
    Curse of Alterra.

Stop it- your trolling is obnoxious.
    Elly is a respected member of the com, who is extremely talented at OC and PL. Please stop being disrespectful.
    RIP Twinktastic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    Stop it- your trolling is obnoxious.
    Elly is a respected member of the com, who is extremely talented at OC and PL. Please stop being disrespectful.
    Let him/her be, I'm flattered

Thanks bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    Just snagged it last night, totally a WoW Clone, but seems pretty fun so far.

But nothing will replace PL <3
    Do you know when it releases on droid??
    Midenistis L61 Mage - Mhdenistis L65 Mage (Abandoned) Anonymousgr L55 Dex Bird(Spare me a custom set) Anyone Has A Dummy I Can Kill For Kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OrFeAsGr View Post
    Do you know when it releases on droid??
    Unfortunately there is no mention of the game being supported on Android.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer