Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Anybody tried Order & Chaos yet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

IMO it's well worth the wait. I've only played it o. My iPad so far and it was fantastic. I plan to play on my phone today to get some screenshots rolling though. And I'm going to create a guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If it's that close to looking like WoW...shall we take bets on how long it takes Blizzard to put the kibosh on the game. I could totally see this happening cause I could get into this game, pay way too much money and then they get shut down by Apple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goodluckhaya View Post
    Dude read the WOM forum >
    I do. And the thing about charging 1.99 after the first Mao came from them. They also are new to websites as well since in the original beta test application they asked for your wow forum name instead of wom forum name.

The original emails they sent out said Hello there First name instead if your actual name and it said world of midgad instead of world of midgard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

hmm might buy got a 25 dollar gift card hehe

EDIT: Wooooow i have a 2g ipod
    Last edited by Apocolypze; 04-27-2011 at 03:53 PM.

IGN (Apocolypze lvl 61 Warrior)(Lvlonewarrior lvl 1 Warrior)(Twinkenstein lvl 10 Dexbear)(Cthulusleeps lvl 17 Dexbear)(Wintertide lvl 26 Mage)(Derpfest lvl 30 Dexbear)(Dodgeyfeet lvl 10 Merchant)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

December release? That seems so far away.

And Varking, as much as I hate spelling/grammar mistakes (especially from professionals), it's not a reason in and of itself to condemn the game.

And anyway, wasn't PL STS's first game, too? WoM could still prove to have a dev team just as strong as STS's. But I haven been following anything from them, so can't personally say. I've been more interested in O&C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh so STS doesent make mistakes? Just check how many times another dev esits the post of other dev and when they said a date when a contest will end but we were already past that date. Also just check pocketlegends.com and worldofmidgard.com (make sure youxcheck on PC).
    I never said they don't make mistakes. I'm saying this game is 3 to 4 months from beta and they finally got a site together and their milling list spells their own game wrong and their beta sign up asked for your Warcraft forum name instead of their own. Its a trend of just throwing stuff together and having to fix it later. It looks bad is what I am saying. How many games come out on PC claiming to be better than WoW and then flop? Be weary of this game. I interviewed them and I hope it turns out good but I wont get my hopes up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post

And Varking, as much as I hate spelling/grammar mistakes (especially from professionals), it's not a reason in and of itself to condemn the game.

And anyway, wasn't PL STS's first game, too? WoM could still prove to have a dev team just as strong as STS's. But I haven been following anything from them, so can't personally say. I've been more interested in O&C.
    What I meant was, which I clarified later, I couldn't find anything stating they had experience even making games, let alone mmorpgs. STS had roots in the mmo world before PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Varking we will talk in a few months and i will laugh at you.
    You will laugh at me for telling you to scale back your hype? I never said don't play it or that I won't, just that I wont get hopes up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post

I think Varking is just saying from what he could find out (And he has made good efforts^) WoM sounds like all the Risk is still to be covered and there is nothing that strongly says it's balanced eg track-record (checks) etc. That said WoM does look real good so it's by no means a dead-beat, but either could surprise a lot of ppl or flop before it's even born... out of the mmobiles I've seen it looks one of the better ones but I know next to nothing about it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Right, so it costs 10g to start a guild in O&C, if anybody is ig and feels like contributing to the PL guild over there, feel free to mail donations to Zojak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

If O&C just copied the skill maps from PL, I would buy it. The game would be supah addicting to me, even more than PL if they just copied the skill maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Varking isnt good at finding anything. Hes a hater. Look at the info that i collected http://worldofmidgard.wikia.com/wiki...f_midgard_Wiki
    Its funny how because I don't want to hype the game like you, that makes be a hater. I said it at least two time now, I interviewed their team for my site, I just don't think we should hype it up saying it will make all other games look bad when all we have seen is some videos and they openly tell us the games first beta is going to be super buggy.

Maybe its just me and the fact I've been around mmorpgs for the past 13 years but I understand the difference between potential and reality. This game has the potential to outclassed all other mmorpgs, but that doesn't mean it will. You said you will laugh at be in a few months? Hopefully beta will start by then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Personally,

I like order and chaos gameplay and mechanics more than PL. But I like PL community 100000000000 times more than the gameloft community.
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

ooh i lied, its only 5 gold for a guild, and i've got it covered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Anyways after you guys are finished with your bickering lol, add me in game:

Crimsonryder (hopefully RedRyder if ellyidol was able to preserve it for me)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Requires a higher graphics then my crappy iPod can handle
    Bow Down to a Goddess 👑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Varking isnt good at finding anything. Hes a hater. Look at the info that i collected http://worldofmidgard.wikia.com/wiki...f_midgard_Wiki
    Awesome! Thanks for the link. They are really ambitious and that's great this could go places.

But agree also it's a bit soon to say one game is going to definitely >> the other game(s) so far. MMORPGs... they are always the same: Hype-Disappointment. Best just spread as much info as you can like the above link! That list is really good at giving an idea of what the devs want to include in WoM! Looks promising, bit of DAOC-touch to it actually.

Well back OT: Keep feeding-back on O&C... I'm saving up for B* so am very stingy with my cash right now!!

Edit: I see the busy Klemen helped put it together
    Last edited by ratava; 04-27-2011 at 05:52 PM.

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey gents, could we refrain from the insults and keep things friendly, please?

It's ok to have differences of opinion; just agree to disagree. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey gents, could we refrain from the insults and keep things friendly, please?

It's ok to have differences of opinion; just agree to disagree. Thanks!
    Not sure where I crossed the line but sorry if I did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Anyways after you guys are finished with your bickering lol, add me in game:

Crimsonryder (hopefully RedRyder if ellyidol was able to preserve it for me)

It says char does not exist. What server/race are you?