Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noble mind Jewels Guide and total cost calculations!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The thing that is so wrong about this system is that jewels will not take off until gems are non-existent which can take an entire year to happen. Does anyone remember tarlok wind gems lasting an entire year? Having to wait an entire year for this system to be considered useful doesn't seem very efficient to me.
    I agree with this. The jewel system definitely needs some kind of tweaking if it is to be am actual replacement of gems. One thing I definitely see as a must is the removal of water/nature jewels from the loot table of certain maps. In my opinion these should not drop in elites for example. There must also be a viable farming source of at least the main stat jewels (dex, int, str) - a while ago I suggested a new crypt map (a la wt/kt/km) with new mobs, new design etc.

I understand the whole farming idea and stuff, but right now things don't look ok to me. I haven't bought any jewels from auction or other payers, I'm just farming them, and I must say - I still haven't farmed enough cracked finesse jewels to craft the equivalent of a standard fire gem. This doesn't seem right to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

i agree with that but removing gems from the game is like nerfing everyone lol. gems are still way better when compared to jewels. noble chaos gem is not as good as para gem and will never be. just imagine the price of it and we all know how hard to loot them. i looted only 5 chaos jewels since expansion launched and there is 2182 to go to have only 1 noble gem lol. gg

Signature credits to Bellaelda