Page 137 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Oh, it is plenty fun once you hit about 30.
    I'm sure monk has it's own perks, but comparing my level 26 monk and ranger, ranger was definitely more fun. Both are very different classes though, and maybe it's because I'm not used to being a support player.

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    Anyone finding the game a bit boring now?
    Not at all, and I'm on my third char

But I'm not sure I'll feel the same after my ranger reaches 60 lol. However I haven't tried PVP yet either, so that should keep me occupied for awhile.

Anyways, why is everyone so worked up about Gilligan? He uses hacks to get ahead of everybody else, and doesn't deserve any attention.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I just find it disgusting when someone brags about being an a-hole. Kinda wish GL was like STS in some ways -- like banning people when they brag about being an a-hole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I just find it disgusting when someone brags about being an a-hole. Kinda wish GL was like STS in some ways -- like banning people when they brag about being an a-hole
    Lol if GL was like STS, how empty the servers would be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol I wish GL was like STS in almost every way.

There are too many A-holes in O&C for me to care about them. I try to ignore them if I can, they'll get what's coming to them soon enough. The way I see it, you're the one losing out if you let them get to you.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Lol if GL was like STS, how empty the servers would be
    Lol we would all get the general symbols to ourselves

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    I'm sure monk has it's own perks, but comparing my level 26 monk and ranger, ranger was definitely more fun. Both are very different classes though, and maybe it's because I'm not used to being a support player.

Well, following Elly's and some others' advice, I stayed military mostly until about 45+, but once you hit 30+ it is anything but a support character depending on the build. Sure you can buff people and heal, but 90% of the time I rolled solo and rarely ran into any trouble. Even being mostly divine now at.....51, I use a Trident (although I have a healing staff as well for when in a party) and can do decent damage on my own - granted, probably not as much as a 51 warrior or ranger - but am pretty self sufficient as I can heal myself and just unlocked Divine Breath so no need to lug a ton of mana around anymore.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It look like most of us ran into that scum Gilligan. It would be great if we know his twink name.

Moog, are you just doing single target now? Since you got divine breath, you haven't unlock other AOE stills yet. What are your attack like and are you still wearing military armors? Arrow + Mantis + Dragon kick?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Formora is only 42. And I don't think playing monk will be much fun, not after ranger anyway. I will probably try it in a few months when I have the time lol.
    Guessing because this was last night, he is now 52, but if you are still around 42 for some reason we should grind.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Well, following Elly's and some others' advice, I stayed military mostly until about 45+, but once you hit 30+ it is anything but a support character depending on the build. Sure you can buff people and heal, but 90% of the time I rolled solo and rarely ran into any trouble. Even being mostly divine now at.....51, I use a Trident (although I have a healing staff as well for when in a party) and can do decent damage on my own - granted, probably not as much as a 51 warrior or ranger - but am pretty self sufficient as I can heal myself and just unlocked Divine Breath so no need to lug a ton of mana around anymore.
    Interesting, how painful is it in the early levels? I am kind of regretting my decision to delete my monk. I really love Arcadian Forest and Tear Coast though, best areas IMO. So I don't mind restarting unless it's really tough. But from what I remember my military monk was owning until swamps. It will have to wait for now, I am goin to be really busy soon.

Btw,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Guessing because this was last night, he is now 52, but if you are still around 42 for some reason we should grind.
    Lol no, I don't level that fast! I'm only 43 now. About 35k exp to level 44. I'm taking it slow this time. And sure, if you're on when I am we can party up. I'll start grinding at minotaurs tomorrow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I like Rift more on my second char, now that I can afford to teleport everywhere
    Those boars are awful for archers, though. They scare the bejeezus outta me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hate that Gilligan character. He says to me that I hate you since I hate your guild lol.
    I told him to go fcuk himself since I could careless about him and I will PK him whenever I can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yup finding it a little boring.
    That's why I'm power leveling a Ranger and then going to actually do crafting with him if I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    Anyone finding the game a bit boring now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I like Rift more on my second char, now that I can afford to teleport everywhere
    Those boars are awful for archers, though. They scare the bejeezus outta me.
    Do they attack in packs? Still working out a multi-enemy attack scheme. Any enemy I can isolate I can own, but multiples are starting to hurt.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Do they attack in packs? Still working out a multi-enemy attack scheme. Any enemy I can isolate I can own, but multiples are starting to hurt.
    No bu they have the charge/knockdown skill that warriors have. Pin feet doesn't work on them sometimes. I use the sneak/rapid shot on them, but it's not a sure thing either. And they can knock me down even while I use escape. I had a really hard time getting those 10 boar meats from them, but finally managed.

With warrior, it's be annoying to run through them but not deadly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

No bu they have the charge/knockdown skill that warriors have. Pin feet doesn't work on them sometimes. I use the sneak/rapid shot on them, but it's not a sure thing either. And they can knock me down even while I use escape. I had a really hard time getting those 10 boar meats from them, but finally managed.

With warrior, it's be annoying to run through them but not deadly.
    Question, is a warrior like an utter tank? Can they take on 3-5 guys at the same time?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Question, is a warrior like an utter tank? Can they take on 3-5 guys at the same time?
    Yep, they have several aoe attacks. Very different from PL warriors.
    I would sometimes just shoot an arrow at a few diff mobs to bring them to me and destroy them all together. This game was made for warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Yep, they have several aoe attacks. Very different from PL warriors.
    I would sometimes just shoot an arrow at a few diff mobs to bring them to me and destroy them all together. This game was made for warriors.
    What kind of damage numbers to warriors put out and what are the cool downs on those? Curious to see damage comparison of warriors and assassins.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What kind of damage numbers to warriors put out and what are the cool downs on those? Curious to see damage comparison of warriors and assassins.

I am raising a full battle tree elf warrior to see what the damages are like going full STR/AP/Crit/2h wep

On my full guardian tree orc warrior with dodge/parry/block/AC/Sta equip, with 1h frontier axe (98dmg topend) with 1900s AC shield, unbuffed and when skills crits, I can do:

Pounding glow = 1900s
    Shield Slap = 1900s
    Charge = 900s
    Swift Stike = 800s
    Ankle Slash = 600s

Ech can probably give some numbers on his assassin.

All these trees are so fun to play.

I am gonna compare my military monk / battle war with my archer later on. My snipe crits 3000s, hopefully with some equip twigs, I can reach 3500s but that means I need to farm AH.

Wish new content will have higher level cap and items from dungeon/mobs.
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN View Post
    I am raising a full battle tree elf warrior to see what the damages are like going full STR/AP/Crit/2h wep

On my full guardian tree orc warrior with dodge/parry/block/AC/Sta equip, with 1h frontier axe (98dmg topend) with 1900s AC shield, unbuffed and when skills crits, I can do:

Pounding glow = 1900s
    Shield Slap = 1900s
    Charge = 900s
    Swift Stike = 800s
    Ankle Slash = 600s
    What is the cool down on these or are they spamable? Also, what is your crit rate?

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm