Page 170 of 204 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow you can +1 this thread via Google+!

STS Forum team is awesome!
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here is my monk build at my current level (28).

From here on out I plan to put my remaining stat points in divine to get divine breathe (this skill is so imba imho).
    This will make my build a hybrid military (AoE skills - mantis, phoenix, dragon kick) and divine (mana restore thru divine breathe).

I think its a farmer's build. XD Also possibly an expensive build since the build can use two sets of gear.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    Going to try to hop on to O&C for a few tonight. Much love to Hector (works for Comcast) who warded off a swarm of wasps who attacked him on his 30ft ladder as he installed my cable internet. Anywho, now that I have wireless, hoping to get back in the swing of things and chops some heads off.

my IGNS are on page 1.
    Sweet, what level are you chars? I have a 60, but also a 48 and 22. Should have the 48 to 50 by COB but won't get much time this weekend.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Going to try to hop on to O&C for a few tonight. Much love to Hector (works for Comcast) who warded off a swarm of wasps who attacked him on his 30ft ladder as he installed my cable internet. Anywho, now that I have wireless, hoping to get back in the swing of things and chops some heads off.

my IGNS are on page 1.
    About freaking time

Fluff I think his main was about lvl35

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

my IGNS are on page 1.
    <3 Add me. My IGN is DawnInfinity.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Beard, I see I missed you bc you returned my boots
    What lvl are you now, I'll see what I can make for you (same for you, Fluff -- I keep forgetting to make you warrior gear!).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Argh I'm so annoyed right now with my monk.
    I've been using claws and loving them. I usually just spam lion and tiger until the mob is dead, and then use the aoe spells if I have more than one mob.

But I recently upgraded lion and the CD increased from 10 secs to 15!!!! That's a 50% increase! WTF? Now my most-used and favorite skill can only be used once per mob. And it was my main reason for choosing claws. That and tiger could often take down mobs with one of each skill.

So I'm probably going to respec soon, since my build is worthless now. Thinking of going divine until the 80% mana skill and work some military into it. Maybe go back to a polearm? I dunno... What's the best gear for divine when soloing?

Blech really disappointed. They screwed up my beloved monk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Argh I'm so annoyed right now with my monk.
    I've been using claws and loving them. I usually just spam lion and tiger until the mob is dead, and then use the aoe spells if I have more than one mob.

But I recently upgraded lion and the CD increased from 10 secs to 15!!!! That's a 50% increase! WTF? Now my most-used and favorite skill can only be used once per mob. And it was my main reason for choosing claws. That and tiger could often take down mobs with one of each skill.

So I'm probably going to respec soon, since my build is worthless now. Thinking of going divine until the 80% mana skill and work some military into it. Maybe go back to a polearm? I dunno... What's the best gear for divine when soloing?

Blech really disappointed. They screwed up my beloved monk
    Divine isn't really a good soloer, I'm just using Stamina/Wisdom gear with the Staff of Expiratory prayer or something along those lines. The 80% mana skill is awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ok played around with the talent calculator again. What do you think of this build?

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...01113122000000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok played around with the talent calculator again. What do you think of this build?

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...01113122000000
    I would go with something along these lines, http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...01000000000000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

So, since PL got boring again, I'm going to start up Order and Chaos. I'll be on O&C for the next few weeks while awaiting Star Legends.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I went divine just to get Divine Breath and then military for the rest (to get mantis, tiger, dragon, Phoenix). Switched To polearm bc claws are useless without lion. And the daze is useful. So basically plaing as a military but with more healing and unlimited mana. So far enjoying the nonstop farming, but I feel weaker than as military. Not a huge fan of Fire bc while I'm casting it, others steal my kills. Overall, not bad tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I went divine just to get Divine Breath and then military for the rest (to get mantis, tiger, dragon, Phoenix). Switched To polearm bc claws are useless without lion. And the daze is useful. So basically plaing as a military but with more healing and unlimited mana. So far enjoying the nonstop farming, but I feel weaker than as military. Not a huge fan of Fire bc while I'm casting it, others steal my kills. Overall, not bad tho.
    This is alot better, then what you had and it Still allows for All the Military skills you want. Restore is a crappy spell imo and making it last for 60 seconds instead of 30 doesn't make a diffrence

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...30113113000000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

What kind of farming? Ghosts at 60?

I tried going 31/26 Div/Mil I think, just enough to get the mana skill in Divine, rest into Military versus a pure AoE military (pure farm build, no pvp), sec will use calculator.

Mana Skill + AoE Mil - http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...05013130000000

Pure Mil - http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...05513130533500

Pure mil only works with the 60 @ Ghosts type of farming, where you can really gather them up and take damage no problem, the mana % gain per dodge/parry skill + the increased parry/dodge skill works well in regaining mana. The build hits really hard too.

The Mana Skill + AoE Mil is good too, I just find at times that I have a few seconds wait on the mana skill CD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigkill View Post
    This is alot better, then what you had and it Still allows for All the Military skills you want. Restore is a crappy spell imo and making it last for 60 seconds instead of 30 doesn't make a diffrence

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...30113113000000
    Actually, restore is pretty handy when farming the 58 Lava Shadowbringers who poison you (I take 160 damage per 2 secs from them) so I hit restore once in a while to just keep my health relatively steady. You;re right, not sure if the 30 sec vs. 60 sec is that big a difference, I put 3 into maxing Fire of Faith's damage instead f the movement, my FoF will crit for 1500 sometimes and gives good burn damage over time.

Mine is pretty similar to both of yours but didn't spend points on Breath Regulating or Devout Mind...just seemed like low percentage moves, but I guess it wouldn't make a huge difference wither way, to each their own

As far as other stealing kills while casting FoF, it happens relatively rarely...not really a reason to not have it. It is too good of a damage dealer to pass up. The cast time is only slightly longer than snipe, would you give up snipe just because others can possibly steal your kills once in a while Les?
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Haha Moog, I actually have considered respeccing and losing Snipe bc of he long casting time. Maybe get smoke bomb instead. But haven't touched my ranger in a while.

I'll show you my current monk build when I get the chance to copy it into the talent builder.

Edit: K, this is my build so far. Haven't decided yet what to do with the last three points.
    I still manage to die sometimes if I get attacked by multiple mobs. Kinda miss the last military skill -- I would use it if the odds were against me to grab 15 secs -- usually enough time to kill off the remaining mobs and make a run for it before the spell wore off. I really do miss it .

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...02211110000000
    Last edited by Lesrider; 07-10-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Actually, restore is pretty handy when farming the 58 Lava Shadowbringers who poison you (I take 160 damage per 2 secs from them) so I hit restore once in a while to just keep my health relatively steady. You;re right, not sure if the 30 sec vs. 60 sec is that big a difference, I put 3 into maxing Fire of Faith's damage instead f the movement, my FoF will crit for 1500 sometimes and gives good burn damage over time.

Mine is pretty similar to both of yours but didn't spend points on Breath Regulating or Devout Mind...just seemed like low percentage moves, but I guess it wouldn't make a huge difference wither way, to each their own

As far as other stealing kills while casting FoF, it happens relatively rarely...not really a reason to not have it. It is too good of a damage dealer to pass up. The cast time is only slightly longer than snipe, would you give up snipe just because others can possibly steal your kills once in a while Les?

That actually may be a good Idea, Since FOF is a good skill and the AOE ticks help alot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Well, I got to 37 last night. Hoping to get to 38 tonight, possibly 39, depending on how abundant the quests are.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Well, I got to 37 last night. Hoping to get to 38 tonight, possibly 39, depending on how abundant the quests are.
    Not too abundant, you will probably be grinding to 40

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...31013120000000

My current build I'll be respecing to at 60