Page 118 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Only 24, but I am enjoying assassin. Biggest issue seems to be vigor. Killing one mob is easy (its blind the whole time), but after that your vigor becomes a huge issue. Also, your best attacks come when invisible or the mob is stunned, so excited about getting the 'in fight' shadow, or what I think is in fight shadow.

Unrelated, I am 24 now and the only quest I have is 'Lord of the Swamps' which seems to be 28-29 mobs. Am I missing some quests? I do have two others, but those are collect worms and ruins, and seem to just repeat.
    At low levels its harder, after you get surprise attack it becomes easier. I just use stun and 2 dagger stabs and target should be dead if at least one of them crits, then go to the next mob use surprise attack and 2 dagger stabs, rinse and repeat. If you get more than 1 mob at a time then vigor is really an issue. I suggest use evade (if you have it upgraded to 50% dodge because blind will drain your vigor pretty fast.

I only wish our 3 talents spent on the vigor talent would be like the one archers have that adds 20 vigor and you don't lose vigor when hit below 50.

For the quests have you checked the other towns? The one close to the pvp area and the one at the east? In the swamps there are a lot of quests maybe you need a level or 2 more to be able to get the quests.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Only 24, but I am enjoying assassin. Biggest issue seems to be vigor. Killing one mob is easy (its blind the whole time), but after that your vigor becomes a huge issue. Also, your best attacks come when invisible or the mob is stunned, so excited about getting the 'in fight' shadow, or what I think is in fight shadow.

Unrelated, I am 24 now and the only quest I have is 'Lord of the Swamps' which seems to be 28-29 mobs. Am I missing some quests? I do have two others, but those are collect worms and ruins, and seem to just repeat.
    Hate to say it, but you have to grind till 25/26. Then you can finish up the eoltarblod/olande quests.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    At low levels its harder, after you get surprise attack it becomes easier. I just use stun and 2 dagger stabs and target should be dead if at least one of them crits, then go to the next mob use surprise attack and 2 dagger stabs, rinse and repeat. If you get more than 1 mob at a time then vigor is really an issue. I suggest use evade (if you have it upgraded to 50% dodge because blind will drain your vigor pretty fast.

I only wish our 3 talents spent on the vigor talent would be like the one archers have that adds 20 vigor and you don't lose vigor when hit below 50.

For the quests have you checked the other towns? The one close to the pvp area and the one at the east? In the swamps there are a lot of quests maybe you need a level or 2 more to be able to get the quests.
    Using mostly shadow attack then dagger stab now, of course pretty low level, so just got dagger stab, and none of the 'upgrades'.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I did the necromancer quests, the town rumors quest, and the orlande quest. Is the library the necromancer quests?
    You mean necro academy quests? And the rumors quest was glimmermoore. There aren't many in Miskatonia at first, but more Olande quests become available later. Teleport to the library if you haven't been there yet and you should get a few quests --- they may be tough for a lvl 24, tho. I think I was 26-27 when I got them. But you can pick them up and then farm the lvl 26 fishfolk (not the lvl 27 -- they're nasty archers). They're fish that can't swim, so stay near the edge and farm the ones that are loners. If you get into trouble, just run out into the water and they'll stop attacking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Using mostly shadow attack then dagger stab now, of course pretty low level, so just got dagger stab, and none of the 'upgrades'.
    This is my current build I still have 4 unused talent points that I would put into cutthroat and apnea if it wasn't bugged.
    http://www.war-tools.com/t72427.html...11551311305121

I have pin feet because for higher level mobs its easier to pull them and play archer with them till they get close and then use surprise attack and dagger stab to finish them up without taking damage. Also pin feet is very good for pvp and CC.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

This is my current build I still have 4 unused talent points that I would put into cutthroat and apnea if it wasn't bugged.
    http://www.war-tools.com/t72427.html...11551311305121

I have pin feet because for higher level mobs its easier to pull them and play archer with them till they get close and then use surprise attack and dagger stab to finish them up without taking damage. Also pin feet is very good for pvp and CC.
    No Sneak attack?

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No Sneak attack?
    Nope. You only use the sneak crit once per fight and even if it crits its not that big a deal to change the tide of battle. If it was added crit % to dagger stab while the target is stunned I would take it but the way it is its worthless. You will use 5 talent points to get about 400 damage to a fight at it only works once. There are far better talents than that and at the end levels you will crit a lot when sneaking.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Nope. You only use the sneak crit once per fight and even if it crits its not that big a deal to change the tide of battle. If it was added crit % to dagger stab while the target is stunned I would take it but the way it is its worthless. You will use 5 talent points to get about 400 damage to a fight at it only works once. There are far better talents than that and at the end levels you will crit a lot when sneaking.
    Wonder if it would be worth to respec yet. I have points in cutthroat and apnea, but I heard those are bugged like it doesn't actually stop the target from casting. I also have 3 or 4 points in Sneak Attack, but I guess at this level the damage is good, so maybe waiting a levels to respec might be the way to go.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Wonder if it would be worth to respec yet. I have points in cutthroat and apnea, but I heard those are bugged like it doesn't actually stop the target from casting. I also have 3 or 4 points in Sneak Attack, but I guess at this level the damage is good, so maybe waiting a levels to respec might be the way to go.
    I've heard that too but it's always worked for me in PvE and pvp actually.

Just remember that warriors and archer mobs can't be silenced, since they use skills and not spells, same in pvp. Only monks and mages can be silenced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Doesnt smoke bomb put you into sneak mode during a fight giving you another sneak crit chance, or is that not viable with vigor limitations. Also, there is a level 25 blue called assassins dagger. Is this a crafting item or drop. If thete is a high damage dagger coming soon from quest, let me know or will buy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    I'm not sure I can respect Tragic as a whole guild yet, as I've been spawn camped and ganked by some of their members. But you're right, there shouldn't be any hate between PLers cos of a guild switch. I still chat with some Tragic members (Teena, Echelong...) and we help each other out. (Shmoo please give me a chance at that elite crab
    Sometime man? ).
    Outlaws4eva.....
    @icantgetkills No. that is all
    Haven't been back at that crab for quite a while a now as I am training a boxer monk

Here is what that crab looks like:
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post
    I hope we get the new O&C update soon. I need something else to do other than duel.
    Make 7 more 60's! One for each tree in each class...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    You still take damage, that would be OP as hell if you didn't. I'm still unsure if it reflects skill damage because the description sort of indicates that it doesnt ^^
    I agree if it would reflect damage and the mage won't be taking damage making it OP! (especially since its paired with energy shield)
    It does reflect 100% at level 3 (max level) so if a warrior will use Swift Strike and crit you for 500 damage, you get 500 damage and the warriors gets 500 damage as well. Kinda like an eye for an eye. What I find confusing is that since you get +8000 armor, that 500 will be reduced, I was hoping the reflected damage won't be reduced but I think since the damage that hit you is reduced, logically the reflected damage is reduced... I have not tested this yet.

I don't think it works with ranged damage, I tried with Elly's Snipe, although the damage is greatly reduced. I think Elly hit me with Snipe Crit damage for only 300? (With stone armor and energy shield up) XD

What I also experienced is that a lot of aggressive melee attackers that die in duels due to reflected damage and hence can't be resurrected lol... and must respawn in graveyard. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Don't they? I've gotten a Lava King from both, guess it was just coincidence..

@joey

Haven't received any yet
    Might be better to send in-game mail instead?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    Anyone looking for leather gear around level 33-36 or so. I am starting to get those as green drops in the isles and don't have anything to do with them other than liquidate. I would rather mail if someone needs them.
    Maybe Lone would want some?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    Make 7 more 60's! One for each tree in each class...
    Lol

Man maybe that's really what I am doing... On 3rd and 4th now. Maybe i really would, but i would need to think of new names...

Ok, maybe in July for battle war and military monk
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I've heard that too but it's always worked for me in PvE and pvp actually.

Just remember that warriors and archer mobs can't be silenced, since they use skills and not spells, same in pvp. Only monks and mages can be silenced.
    I'll try it maybe it gont fixed. When I used it against casters it didn't interrupt spell and didn't silence them. Also smoke bomb didn't work well on pvp because the other player could still see me and target me I am not sure if this was fixed.

Fluff Respec at 40 minimum that is when you can have the better skills and you will see the ones you like the most and suit your play style.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN View Post
    Lol

Man maybe that's really what I am doing... On 3rd and 4th now. Maybe i really would, but i would need to think of new names...

Ok, maybe in July for battle war and military monk
    Mįtšuįsūn
    Mītśuiśun
    Etc etc. (this is not a name though but can be used too @.@)
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yes Shmoo, my usual 2K+ crit snipe on mages turned to 300 on you -.- lol

Taught me a really good lesson though, waste of vigor and time trying to damage a buffed up opponent, so DoTs all the way - they aren't reduced unless it's a direct % reduction (like monk buff of 50% less damage taken).

Btw, I came across a thread in OC forum that might help assassins's vigor problem. Apparently someone found out a bug, or a typo. You know those gear that add "Gain X mana after 8 seconds"? They work for vigor.

The usual vigor gain is 10 every second I think? So having one of that 8 mana gain gear would make it 18 every second, and so on. Really good IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes Shmoo, my usual 2K+ crit snipe on mages turned to 300 on you -.- lol

Taught me a really good lesson though, waste of vigor and time trying to damage a buffed up opponent, so DoTs all the way - they aren't reduced unless it's a direct % reduction (like monk buff of 50% less damage taken).

Btw, I came across a thread in OC forum that might help assassins's vigor problem. Apparently someone found out a bug, or a typo. You know those gear that add "Gain X mana after 8 seconds"? They work for vigor.

The usual vigor gain is 10 every second I think? So having one of that 8 mana gain gear would make it 18 every second, and so on. Really good IMO.
    Lol more bugs!
    Next thing you know, adding more wisdom to a warrior gets your morale up... XD